It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Doesn't Back Russia's Invasion Of Crimea — And That's A Big Problem For Putin Read more:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AreUKiddingMe

Great post sir!.. We are n total agreement, apart from one thing.

Putin only cares about Putin.. The Motherland is secondary concern!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Well done! Thank you for bringing this to the attention of all those Russian shills out there. They kept stating that China was behind this take over even after China abstained in their vote in the U.N. Security Council. Then, as usual, they were actually blaming the United States for this whole Crimea incident. I hope they all read your post. I read where one person here has stated that Putin was a billionaire. Since he was just a KGB agent in his younger days I'm wondering where he got all his money? That would make an interesting topic for discussion too.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It appears people are waking up to Putlers mafia in the kremlin and there soviets aspirations

Congratulations

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
China certainly does not know about the global hawk intercepting any Boeing management from the ground, do not know about the base of Diego Garcia, does not know who is financing a fifth column who equips taiwan who support separatism in Tibet and the Dalai Lama's largest slave owner until 1959, and the U.S. can supply to China not a problem and the forest gas oil

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

TritonTaranis
It appears people are waking up to Putlers mafia in the kremlin and there soviets aspirations

Congratulations

thank God we have you here to wake us up.
One thing I notice, you are becoming more aggressive, patronizing everyone with different opinion, using terms that only show your frustrations and aggression (like 'Putlers mafia' in your previous post). Man, take a break from this board, it is taking toll on you mental well-being. We'll need you here when # hits the fan soon and Ukraine slide into total anarchy and lawlessness due to
luck of funds, austerity, bloody conflict between current government and Right Sector. It is all coming soon.
Stop dreaming about united Ukraine fighting bad Russians.
I will repeat once again, Ukraine as a country has ceased to existing with Maidan events. Someone will need to restore law and order after all the mess West has caused. I guess it is obvious who is going to do that.

edit on 29-3-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
'Beijing has taken a subtle official position. It has asserted the principle of non-interference and respect for Ukraine's territorial integrity while also emphasising that it recognises the complexity of both the historic conditions and the current state of affairs in Ukraine. It should be fairly clear to any foreign policy realist that China's approach is to maintain formal neutrality while providing tacit support to Russia without causing an adversarial rift with the Western alliance.'

Link
www.scmp.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

In Chinese realpolitik, an abstention is as good as agreeing with Russia.

Only an affirmative from China would make China agree with US.

Chinese themselves want to expand. Why would they badmouth Putin?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmonova

It should be fairly clear to any foreign policy realist that China's approach is to maintain formal neutrality while providing tacit support to Russia without causing an adversarial rift with the Western alliance.'

Nah.
Clearly, by not voting against the UN resolution, China is providing tacit support to the west without causing an adversarial rift with Russia.

edit on 3/29/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
show source where China supported the new government in Kiev (before the Khazar Judaism Sambath) and revolutionaries committed riots, murder, hijacking, hostage-taking, robbery fascism and censorship

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

rigel4
reply to post by AreUKiddingMe

Great post sir!.. We are n total agreement, apart from one thing.

Putin only cares about Putin.. The Motherland is secondary concern!

Russia has genuine interests in Ukraine. It is clear to even to a fool that NATO in Ukraine is equal to death of Russia.

Only uninformed can disagree with Putin.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Phage

It should be fairly clear to any foreign policy realist that China's approach is to maintain formal neutrality while providing tacit support to Russia without causing an adversarial rift with the Western alliance.'

Nah.
Clearly, by not voting against the UN resolution, China is providing tacit support to the west without causing an adversarial rift with Russia.

And what support is China providing to the West???

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

What support has China given Russia in Ukraine?

Neutrality is neutrality.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Phage

Nah.

lol, that resolution means nothing, and China has acted accordingly. Ignore.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Im curious. Is the title a play on words? I was under the impression that Russia didn't (traditionally) invade Crimea but rather the Crimeans voted to secede to Russia. I was under the impression that Russian soldiers had always been stationed in Crimea. Also didn't Putin reclaim Crimea without firing a single shot? If all this is true then China not backing Russia on invading Crimea is more of a fact because Russia didn't invade Crimea? i don't i'm really confused about all this. lol

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

It means that the UN does not recognize Crimea as part of Russia.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by f0xbat

If all this is true then China not backing Russia on invading Crimea is more of a fact because Russia didn't invade Crimea?

It is not about Russia's invasion of Crimea. China did not vote against the UN resolution declaring the Crimea referendum invalid. It did not support Russia's position that the referendum was valid.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Just read that they abstained the vote. Im guessing they are waiting for an enticing proposal from Russia to win their vote.
edit on 29-3-2014 by f0xbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by f0xbat

It's moot. Russia lost by a landslide on the resolution.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I wouldn't consider business insider as a reliable source, on the matters of Ukraine or Syria for that matter.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

Congratulations

Are you going to accuse me of being an Kremlin agent? just because i am defending Russia's right on Crimea? this is not the first time that some people on here were very sensitive on this topic.

No matter what links or pictures showing you the real thugs whose in control of Kiev i get attacked.
edit on 29-3-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join