It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banker Suicide Saga - Another related death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
So, JPM's top bankruptcy attorney has been killed in a hit and run accident. I think this takes the banker death count to 14 or 15 at this point. This is suspect.

No charges have been filed at this time.

The crash remains under investigation.

A 56-year-old Dublin man was killed Saturday morning when he was struck by a car in Miami County.

Joseph Giampapa was riding alone on Troy-Sidney Road when he was struck by a car at about 11:08 a.m. Saturday morning.

The driver of the car called 911 and Miami County Sheriff deputies responded to the scene. Giampapa was found lying in the driveway of a home located in the 6500 block of Troy-Sidney Road in Springcreek Township.

He was pronounced dead at the scene by medic personnel.

More...

"Joe was an extremely accomplished cyclist a responsible cyclist and that's what makes this tragedy so mind numbing," said Jeff Stephens, a friend of Giampapa. "That road that Joe was on was flat. No trees. It was just wide open visibility."

Source

More about Joe Giampapa

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Apparently someone has come forward claiming responsibility. A 78 year old man. It may be nothing more than an accident but with every other death, it's really crazy.

The list is at 13 currently.

1 – William Broeksmit, 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG, was found dead in his home after an apparent suicide in South Kensington in central London, on January 26th.

2- Karl Slym, 51 year old Tata Motors managing director Karl Slym, was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok on January 27th.

3 – Gabriel Magee, a 39-year-old JP Morgan employee, died after falling from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London on January 27th.

4 – Mike Dueker, 50-year-old chief economist of a US investment bank was found dead close to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State.

5 – Richard Talley, the 57 year old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was found dead earlier this month after apparently shooting himself with a nail gun.

6 -Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, also died last month, however the circumstances surrounding his death are still unknown.

7 – Ryan Henry Crane, a 37 year old executive at JP Morgan died in an alleged suicide just a few weeks ago. No details have been released about his death aside from this small obituary announcement at the Stamford Daily Voice.

8 - Li Junjie, 33-year-old banker in Hong Kong jumped from the JP Morgan HQ in Hong Kong this week.

9 - James Stuart Jr, Former National Bank of Commerce CEO dies suddenly in Arizona with no explanation.

10 – Autumn Radtke, the 28 year old, American chief executive of Singapore-based virtual currency company First Meta, died mysteriously of an apparent suicide.

11 - Edmund (Eddie) Reilly, 47, a trader at Midtown’s Vertical Group, jumped in front of an LIRR train at 6 a.m. near the Syosset train station.

12 - Kenneth Bellando, 28, a JP Morgan investment banker was found dead on March 12th after reportedly jumping from the roof of his apartment.

13 – Joseph Giampapa, 56, a JP Morgan bankruptcy attorney was killed when his bike was struck by a minivan. The killer allegedly confessed but no charges were filed.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Something fishy going on at JP Morgan I expect......certainly appears to have the earmarks of some cover up killing.....
I especially think the guy who got it with the nail gun to have died appropriately, as befits many if not all bankers.....

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
My favorite, thus far, is the Richard Talley's suicide by nail gun.

I work in construction. I use a tali gun on a regular basis. I know what they can do. He shot himself seven or eight times with it.

Coroner says it was suicide. I am amazed at how brazen these b#^&$%#s are.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Considering the person who hit him,called for help and accepted responsibility,this is simply a tragic accident. Now,if he had been hit and left,nobody come forward,perhaps I could follow a conspiracy train of thought. Like it or not,people die every day,in some odd and sudden ways....even bankers.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Perhaps you are right but I cant help thinking its just too many JP Morgan higher ups at once...if I was an investigative journalist id be snooping that angle....

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
It appears the Rothschilds are really going to town here with killing of Morgans (and others) bankers.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Wow. Seems working for JP Morgan can be hazardous to your health.

I remember predictions made for March of 2014 about financial collapse or chaos. So far, it's been mostly political chaos, with Russia and Ukraine, missing flight 370. Gas prices certainly have gone up.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I guess it could be coincidence, but this death. This one seems a legitimate accident. So maybe the theory is going into the Spiritual or alien form of terror?

new topics

top topics

join