It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mistrust overshadows Obama's Saudi trip

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think 18 out of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi Arabian. So we crush the country where they go to train, and forget the origins.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spurgeonatorsrevenge

It appears that you used the figure 18.4 But this figure actually represents eighteen dollars and forty cents. $65,829,680 a day The income a year, based upon your model is just under twenty five billion. $24,027,833,200 24,027,833,200

Thanks for the double check.

I did misplace the decimal.

.184 cents.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

NotSoAnonymous
I think 18 out of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi Arabian. So we crush the country where they go to train, and forget the origins.

Of course!!

And remember what happened the following day? The only folks flying over America were the Saudis beating a hasty retreat.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

U.S. Oil Production Tops Imports; America On Track for Energy Self-Sufficiency

The U.S. has reached a significant milestone in its journey toward energy self-sufficiency, producing more oil than it imported last month for the first time in nearly two decades. This achievement comes as the International Energy Agency this week released its annual World Energy Outlook, which predicts the United States will surpass Saudi Arabia to become the world’s top oil producer by 2015. The once unthinkable goal of ending American reliance on foreign energy is now becoming a reality, with IEA forecasting that the U.S. could become energy self-sufficient by 2035.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I see our discrepancy.

I was comparing total oil products (I think).

I see the differences with "crude oil" only.

Looks better now.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

..ever seen an old movie called "the network"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join