It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabbalah teacher: Jews are from another planet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Specimen
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Specimen Yes, keep on bragging about how enlightened u are. Just keep on bragging. Yet, hate u the human form don't u? Am i correct? Being Apolo..watever.
Sounds like an ancient stereotype to me, considering your self some apollo(watever). Yet, Apollo is the Sun God, or a space mission, not a planet.

The human form is the most beautiful stellar idea ever concieved (and we; as Gods idea inhabit as a physical vehicle). Apollonius is a Greek myth. He represented the idea/notion of 'fairplay' (you ask the question of a 'seerer' you will get the truth told back to you by two fold). Ra is the Egyptian sun god. The Greek 'Apollo'
is the twin brother to his sister 'Artemis' (in Roman terms would be Diana the huntress).

Specimen You can keep on bragging about Jesus, or how Angelic you are. But it won`t mean squat.Thts my five cents. And guessing you, ur just gonna troll till you think you won something through patience..When really, its the internet.
I`m done.
Why drag NASA's (ill used name) 'Apollo' space program into this; better name "GENESIS". Jesus as listening would say this "why brag on my account as I WAS USED and cannot understand why Im still a topic of information exchange in this decade of decadance". You will never guess me. Im not in it to "WIN" anything, Im just a passive nondiscript observer of potencial OUTCOME (can I sway it directionally to the positive YES, can I destroy it; the negative architypes? yes, just double up the 'INTENT OF REASON FOR THIS ACTION" origami mind/paper fold). Patience is a player, because you have to wait for the perfect timing/moment to exact your will.
edit on 2-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Ok. You got me wrong about the apollonius fact. I thought you saying that there was a race called "Apolloians", for a good bit. Like many here.

And no Ra, and Apollo are two different gods. Which are from different "Pantheons".

And here we go again.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

DarknStormy
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

No Eastern European Jew is of Semitic origin. If you are referring to the Ashkenazi Jews which make up around 90% of the Jews in the world, they come from an ancient Kingdom called Khazaria and though they converted to Judaism around 740a.d, they have no direct lineage to the 12 tribes of Israel. They apparently come from the line of Shem's brother Japheth.

20% of Ashkenaz Jews are indeed descended from the Near East (didn't say Semitic) region on the all important Jewish marker female side. The other 80% is admitedly from recent research European, northern Italian to be more or less specific

If you look at the male lines who took converted Italian wives the chance of Near Eastern roots is massively increased - but that doesn't make them Jewish like the female line does

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Odd that Karen Hudes reported of a "Secondary Species" hidden from the public by the Vatican that are super intelligent and in control of much of human activity on earth.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

I have heard such things as "the universe is in you". - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you remember where you heard this?

What is neo in the matrix?

Nothing until Morpheus finds him, believes in him and was willing to sacrifice his own life for Neo,

It was through the belief of another (Morpheus) that Neo was the "one" and then the realization by Neo of how powerful the belief Morpheus had is what made Neo believe in himself with the same level of belief that Morpheus had and was willing to sacrifice his mind and body with.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

even if they are from a different planet there is nothing fearful about entertaining that thought.

Here is in my opinion where you have forgotten a suggestion you yourself suggested, that being

Maybe this has something to do with our understanding of the physical world, the mind and the nature of reality. I mean, maybe planets aren't what we think they are. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe it does,

If our understanding of reality is actually way off base then yes Planets might not be many think them to be.

I don't like to relate my beliefs to that of any other but the ideas and concepts of planets having a soul and being a living being that provides life for many parasitic forms of life just sound too right in the deepest depths of my heart and mind.

Maybe there are different perspectives to one phenomenon or concept.

Are you alone or are there other conscious beings you can interact with?

That is a definite in this reality that there will always be opposing perspectives, its a part of duality.

I see through this BS. And I've had enough of it. Now I want to get rid of it/leave it.

You might see through it and you might of had enough of it, but do you understand why you are here and now to really want to leave?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Even if some people here seem to think they know everything, I and some others still keep an open mind.

But saying you see through all the BS and are ready to leave sounds a little close minded to me.

And concerning, I was ready to leave this plane of existence a few times, the only way of doing so was to take my life, I didn't create this body or the soul my body carries, so to destroy things that define me that I believe my parents and something beyond human comprehension created would be an incorrect path for me to take.

You are not ready to leave if you can say you are ready, if you feel the need to say such its really a question you are asking yourself in the form of a statement to inform others.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

introspectionist
By the way, I think I am being spied on by the government. What that means I don't know...

it means you are paranoid, that doesn't mean you incorrect.

Everyone is spied on by the government, maybe you want expand on what you mean by spying?

I feel like Neo in the Matrix, and like most people in the world are unaware of or uninterested in the matrix.

You feel lonely and out of touch with society, the more you delve inwards the more lonelier it gets and the god complex starts to really kick in.

Its getting past this and keeping to who you were before you began this journey that is tough, it will transform you, change the way you think.

Take a break if you feel like Neo, that feeling to me is one that you are being manipulated by something unrecognizable to you at this point in time.

In time with enough retrospect the unrecognizable become recognizable.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

I mean look certain Islam sects, and they actually think their religion is as old as adam and eve.

No they think their beliefs they live their lives by are that old.

Muslims don't call Islam a religion.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I KNEW IT!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Jews are from another planet
and this is news ?

If I had said what this rabbi says, I would be called
an anti-semite wouldn't I ?
Truth is the fallen probably destroyed their home planet,
and are trying do the same to planet earth, to mock the original
creator.
Bottom line is that judiasm is anti-christ, there is no argument there.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Oh dear lord, use some reason.

Just because someone makes a claim doesn't mean its true.

What a genetic Jew is is something I'm trying to understand, and what converts are

A "genetic Jew" is infinitesimally different from a genetic non-Jew. This is because Jews are homo sapien sapiens. A species that evolved on PLANET EARTH.

Notice what I did up here ^^ I substituted the framework of Michael Laimtans "Jews a from another planet" type of thinking, and replaced it with "human beings evolved on earth". Because there is absolutely no evidence for life on other planets, let alone Jews from other planets, it would be obtuse to choose this perspective over the well validated biological evolution of organisms on planet earth theory.

By thinking this way, I am thinking reasonably. I am giving precedence and importance to perspectives that have a higher probability of being true.

I'm not trying to show off or anything. All of us can think this way. It just takes the motivation to understand, and to always seek the truth.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
A major Jewish religious figure in Israel has likened non-Jews to donkeys and beasts of burden, saying the main reason for their very existence is to serve Jews.

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, spiritual mentor of the religious fundamentalist party, Shas, which represents Middle Eastern Jews, reportedly said during a Sabbath homily that "the sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews." Yosef is considered a major religious leader in Israel who enjoys the allegiance of hundreds of thousands of followers.

Unfortunately, to publically point out the errors of Rabbi Yosef's views only gets one qualified as an "anti-Semitic."

Go figure…

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte
Lol ok so you're thinking reasonably with saying there is no life on other planets? If your reason is there is no evidence then please tell me what evidence there is with any religion (which is what this topic is about!). We gatta special one here folks, I'm amazed with some people, how do you not see how arrogant you are? Really though stop thinking your ideas and thoughts are superior from others, there is no set structure for how to think, there is no reason for you to explain the order of your process of thinking. This shows me that you are scared to think with your own brain and you like to think with some other persons method of thinking. I'm probably right on the money with my analysis of you so far. Notice what I did there
? Don't be scared to take criticism for your thoughts, no need for you to explain what your thinking process is I really don't think anybody cares about you or how you think. Truth is we're all just stupid cavemen with shiny new tools..Thank you, I hope I made your day

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Fantastic and interesting reply to the post. I would appreciate it if you could share links or references to sources that you used in your reply.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RiddlesIn this whole post, the Talmud, is not mentioned once. The present day "Jew" follows two books, the Torra, and the Talmud. And when they are in dispute as to which to follow, the Talmud takes precedence.

A major Jewish religious figure in Israel has likened non-Jews to donkeys and beasts of burden, saying the main reason for their very existence is to serve Jews.
This mindset is Talmudic in origin. I don't know where genetic Jews are from, but the Talmud is definitely "Alien" to human beings.........

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This just sounds like another way to try and convince people that they are superior to all other(gentiles, goy) humans and religions. What arrogance and stupidity. Just when you think that it cannot get any more ridiculous than it already is.....

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join