It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabbalah teacher: Jews are from another planet

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

ufoorbhunter
reply to post by buster2010

You are Jewish if your mum's a Jewess. That's how it works. Whether that makes the Jewish people a race is very debated, but you are a Jew if your mum is a Jew.

The ironic thing being 80% of Ashkenaz Jews are decended on their female line from non middle Eastern bloodlines, converts who the early male Jewish Ashkenaz founders married. That makes 80% of Ashkenaz descended from converts on the all important female line!

Good Lord...That's make my a Jew?

But I was raised a Christian!

I believe that there is good and bad in all walks of life and the Jews have their problem people just as the rest of us Hairless Monkeys.

The only difference is when your very smart it may cause much bigger problems if your bad.

Here is a report about what happens if your very bad and smart:

www.youtube.com...

Missing airliner and how to follow the money trail.

Remember that it is always pilot error and here we find that the pilot thought the hijackers told him to stand up, but the
Hijacker clearly said shut up!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

waltwillis

dashen
As official spokesman for all jews i can tell you that we are in fact annunaki Sumerian hybrids. So that makes us only HALF alien. Remember Obama is half caucasian.

You are right, we are hybrid humans and proud to blend in with you low lifers of earth!
Or so says Karen Hudes in her latest interview:

www.redflagnews.com...

Obviously, some Jews need to educate themselves about their Summerian/Akkadian heritage. Both cultures claimed to be the descendants of Anu. But if you believe Anu was ET, then you have fallen for the biggest chunk of B.S. ever scammed to the human race.

We know who Anu and his descendants were. They were a Vedic tribe that originally lived along the Ravi River in the Punjab region of India. (Think of the location that would later become known as Harappa).

The tribe of Anu were part of the contenders in the most famous war of the Rig Veda. It was called "The War of Sudas" or "The Battle of the Ten Kings." Anu and his tribe LOST that war, were subsequently deemed "Mleccha" (barbarians) in the Rig Veda and according to the Vedic scholar, David Frawley, author of "Gods, Sages and Kings", the remainder of the tribe of Anu who were not killed in that war, were "partially driven out of India." (ibid p. 136).

The next place the Tribe of Anu shows up is in Sumer, where the "barbarian Mleccha tribe" reinvent themselves as "gods." If you think I am making any of this up, then I suggest you educate yourself. You can start here…

en.wikipedia.org...

Jews are no more "alien hybrids" than the entire population of present-day India.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If you would like to find out more about the KNOWN particulars of Anu's family tree, here it is…

en.wikipedia.org...

In other words folks, we KNOW where the Sumerians and Akkadians came from and it sure as heck wasn't some "planet X" called Nibiru.

Who were the descendants of Anu? They were Vedic Aryans who got qualified as a "fallen race" and were kicked out of India according to the Brahmin priesthood.

Perhaps this was a bitter pill for the Sumerians and Akkadians to take. Evidently it wasn't anything that they wanted to tell to their offspring, so apparently they rewrote their history.

Welcome to the human race…

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Riddles
If you would like to find out more about the KNOWN particulars of Anu's family tree, here it is…

en.wikipedia.org...

In other words folks, we KNOW where the Sumerians and Akkadians came from and it sure as heck wasn't some "planet X" called Nibiru.

Who were the descendants of Anu? They were Vedic Aryans who got qualified as a "fallen race" and were kicked out of India according to the Brahmin priesthood.

Perhaps this was a bitter pill for the Sumerians and Akkadians to take. Evidently it wasn't anything that they wanted to tell to their offspring, so apparently they rewrote their history.

Welcome to the human race…

Thanks but I was making a joke and I do know what you say is true.

If you know that we are not alone you must also know that they know you know...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by waltwillis

"Thanks but I was making a joke..."

Didn't mean to jump on you, pal.

Unfortunately, some Talmudic Jews don't think it's a joke and I've run into a few of them.

Peace...okay?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Specimen
reply to post by vethumanbeing

SpecimenWhich star system/constellation are the Andromedaians from since were being specific? I mean, Andromeda's a galaxy...specifically.

Soul groups seeded as earthlings:
50,000 BC. soul group #30; 28,000 as Lemurian/Polynesian from the Andromeda Galaxy.
59,000 BC. soul group #21; 6000 as Lemurian-reborns from the Andromeda Galaxy.
24,000 BC. soul group #44; 4000 as new souls Russian, Polish, Czech from the Andromeda Galaxy.
edit on 31-3-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

i think this is the first time i pay attention to the word 'starseeds'.
not sure why... somehow, it sounds familiar than it did before.
honestly, i love trying to reach orion's belt with my hands everytime i see them,
sometimes i can locate their position on the sky instinctively, and i have no knowledge of astronomy.
i find them quite familiar

although it could be just the mind trying get attention.

peace

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
dodol
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

dodol i think this is the first time i pay attention to the word 'starseeds'.
not sure why... somehow, it sounds familiar than it did before.
honestly, i love trying to reach orion's belt with my hands everytime i see them,
sometimes i can locate their position on the sky instinctively, and i have no knowledge of astronomy. i find them quite familiar although it could be just the mind trying get attention.

Whatever works, you are paying attention/recognising your past life/lives. When a child I reached out to the (hard to see) 7 star formation of the Pleiades (not knowing why) I do now (its where Im from) as you are from the Orion constellation. So you are a 6th dimensional 'Sirian' originally; you are the potencial product/prodgeny of the Egyptian civilization (or the most well known) there are others. A starseed is a soul that chose to incarnate here on earth as a human to further the evolution of this planet; they/we came from many different realms/dimensions, constellations and other galaxies.

edit on 1-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
dp

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Really?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Specimen

Really?

Really. I am cursed as an Apollonious look-a-like, I cannot lie as I am blind; I am a Gnostic, I know exactly who I am and why I am living as a 'Veteran Human Being' on this earth (whereas Oppenheimer was the creator of ONE Architype) I am to be the destroyer of many. 5 cents please.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I got no spare change.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Specimen

I got no spare change.

Chicago, Im walking home; at the corner of LaSalle and Randolph Streets (the LOOP) a beggar squating underneath a triple X venue awning says to me "can you spare a quarter?". I said to him pointing behind me; "I threw my last quarter into the street two blocks that-a-ways".

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

No Eastern European Jew is of Semitic origin. If you are referring to the Ashkenazi Jews which make up around 90% of the Jews in the world, they come from an ancient Kingdom called Khazaria and though they converted to Judaism around 740a.d, they have no direct lineage to the 12 tribes of Israel. They apparently come from the line of Shem's brother Japheth.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

What ever happened to that good old Jesus lesson, where he tells some wealthy guy to give all his money, till hes in heaven.

Your really pulling ur punches against the dark side, aren't you?

I mean, what would Jesus say?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Specimen
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

SpecimenWhat ever happened to that good old Jesus lesson, where he tells some wealthy guy to give all his money, till hes in heaven.
Your really pulling ur punches against the dark side, aren't you?
I mean, what would Jesus say?

Yes, Jesus tells the wealthy Saducces to give their fortunes up to the poor/needy; they (Laughing) in turn give him up to the Roman controlled Pharasee Priests; next thing you know Jesus through some sort of subterfuge, gets himself crucified (never knowing this wealth thing was IMPORTANT to some of those he prattled to). Apparently he had become a threat and PBS was not something anyone at that time could donate to (who hates "Master of Peace/Masterpiece" Theater). I never pull punches as far as the dark side is concerned; I am all about outsmarting it, and guess what, the relocation of Benedict the 16ths his abdication of the 'overthrown' for Frances, a great accomplishment. I am a destroyer of architypes. Why fear the dark, it has nothing on me; they fear enlightement or light, its their choice they have no where to hide. The universe works to its positive growth ALWAYS the negative will never gain foothold enough to destroy this plan (its just a bugger on the little finger picked to be flicked); basically a jump starter to cause active progress, negative force causes in its chaos a determined reaction positive=growth of the system dynamic.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
We are still Earthlings even though we have alien forefathers

I just read the title (The Jews are from another planet) on this thread once more and I think I misinterpreted it in the first place.

I do believe that all the different human beings that walks the Earth today are designed and created by aliens in ancient laboratories that these aliens once kept here on Earth, by using their own DNA. Thus we are perhaps not really quite aliens, and we are (non of us) definitely not from another planet.

We are all born on Earth , but we are genetically different from our alien forefathers. So, even though we carry their DNA, I will technically nevertheless claim that we are all Earthlings seen from a juridical point of view.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

edit on 1-4-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

DarknStormy
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

No Eastern European Jew is of Semitic origin. If you are referring to the Ashkenazi Jews which make up around 90% of the Jews in the world, they come from an ancient Kingdom called Khazaria and though they converted to Judaism around 740a.d, they have no direct lineage to the 12 tribes of Israel. They apparently come from the line of Shem's brother Japheth.

i guess maybe you missed this in my post.

the assyrian empire conquered the northern ten tribes in israel and carried them away to exile. after being set free and migateing to Europe and eventually there were no true blooded people left of the ten tribes.

i guess i should have added more, the ten tribes are thought to moved into the Caucasus moutians after being released from exile from Assyria they out grew the land and moved north.

two links

Early History
Jews have lived in Azerbaijan for centuries and can be divided into two groups: Ashkenazi and Jews of Persian origin. Ashkenazim settled in Azerbaijan in the 19th century during a Czarist Russian attempt to infuse Russian culture into the region. Other Ashkenazim came to Azerbaijan during World War II to escape the Nazis. The Persian Jews, also known as Caucasian Mountain Jews, can be traced to Azerbaijan from before the 5th century. Their history is more than 2,000 years long and Azerbaijan has historically been very welcoming toward them.

Mountain Jews have lived in Caucasia for centuries and are said to be descendents of the Lost Tribes that left Israel after the destruction of the First Temple, in 587 BC. Their ancestors inhabited southern Azerbaijan, now the northwestern part of Iran, where they adopted the Muslim Tat language, but remained Jewish. The language has evolved to become a distinct Jewish dialect called Judeo-Tat or Judeo-Persian. After fleeing persecution in Persia, many Jews migrated to mountain villages on either side of the Black and Caspian Seas. At the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th, Mountain Jews lived as farmers and gardeners in their small, isolated communities. This historic way of life flourished in the towns of Privolnoe, Krasnaya Sloboda, and Vartashen.
Azerbaijan

ew, Ashkenazi(m) (Franco-German, Eastern and Central European Jews)
The Northern Kingdom of Yisrael (Israel) was conquered by the Assyrian King Shalmaneser V, in 745-722 BCE, (for their sin before Yahweh), and the Yisraelites were exiled into (Assyria), 2 Kings 17:5-7. They prospered during the years in Assyria, and became a huge population of people. Outgrowing the land area they eventually migrated North through the 'Caucasus Mountains', and into central and Western Europe forming the Great European Nations. Their descendants are known as Caucasians. As these Yisraelites migrated they influenced many local people groups. No longer having an organized religious priesthood, and not having a nation or national identity, their system of worship was corrupted through many years of captive living in pagan Assyria. During the 7th century A.D. various bits and pieces of the old Yahudain religion was embraced and expanded on by the Khazars, (a people of Turkish descent). The Khazar King, his court, and the Khazar military class, adopted this amalgamated newly formed religion, which is now known as Jew-ism.

Present-day Modern Jew-ism, was formally formed into it's basic cultic worship form about 1,000 years ago, (according to Jewish history), when - Rabbenu Gershon a Khazar/Jew of Mainz, Germany, published a ban on bigamy for the Jews. This marks the recorded beginning of the Ashkenazi Jewish Sect, and Franco-German halachic* creativity. The word 'Ashkenazi' is not Hebrew for the word Germany, although the name has become 'associated' with Germany because many Ashkenazi Jews organized in Eastern Europe.

*halachic - loose 'interpretations' of Old Testament laws.

In common parlance the present day 'Jew' is synonymous with the 'Ashkenazi Khazar/Jew.' Scripture refers to the Ashkenaz in Gen. 10:3, and in I Chron. 1:6, as one of the sons of Gomer, who was a son of Japheth, who was a son of Noah. Ashkenaz was also a brother of Togarmah (and a nephew of Magog) who the Kazars according to King Joseph (of the Kazars) claimed as their ancestor. The people who refer to themselves as Ashkenazi Jews are not Yisraelites, and they are not Semites because they do not descend from Noah's son Shem. They are an Ashkenazi Khazar people group, who descend from Noah's son Japheth. Approximately 90 percent of the Jews in the world call themselves Ashkenazi Jews
The Word "Jew" and the Scriptures

so technically i guess we're both right.
edit on 1-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Yes, keep on bragging about how enlightened u are. Just keep on bragging.
Yet, hate u the human form don't u? Am i correct? Being Apolo..watever.

Sounds like an ancient stereotype to me, considering your self some apollo(watever). Yet, Apollo is the Sun God, or a space mission, not a planet.

You can keep on bragging about Jesus, or how Angelic you are. But it won`t mean squat.

Thts my five cents. And guessing you, ur just gonna troll till you think you won something through patience..When really, its the internet.

I`m done.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join