It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabbalah teacher: Jews are from another planet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

xavi1000

introspectionist
For a while I felt like people are making fun of me in this thread.

Jews and aliens in one sentence is wildest conspiracy fun, so ?
So what? Put forward arguments for or against the idea. Stop being arrogant. Why does everyone in this thread think they know everything? I thought this forum was for inquisitive minds. Not so much any more.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

Jews a labelling words. At the level of the biological neurological level there is no such thing a Jewish species. Whoever proposed the idea is an idiot.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

LittleByLittle

The phenomena is called star seed and the bodies are from my point of view normal human bodies. Any changes to them is done thru the normal chakra/ki flow that is built into every human body to manifest change. A better way of saying it that god is sending ancient souls that can wake up on their time and start pushing ki.
edit on 28-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

vethumanbeing

LittleByLittle

The phenomena is called star seed and the bodies are from my point of view normal human bodies. Any changes to them is done thru the normal chakra/ki flow that is built into every human body to manifest change. A better way of saying it that god is sending ancient souls.

Yep, and its not just relegated to being "Hebrew/Hiberu of Niburu" most of us are star seeds (ancient souls in origin from offworld; Orion, the Pleiades, Lyra etc..) that mutated to the local environment we were plopped into. There is nothing special here really (just the realization of it).
edit on 28-3-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

ImaFungi
The reason Jews are considered the 'choosen people' is because generally they are more intellectual then physical creatures. And the whole idea and ideals of 'goodness' and god is an intellectual pursuit stemming from the rejection of the terrors of the material world and being a beast therein.
edit on 28-3-2014 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

helius

The first Jew

It is commonly accepted amongst mainstream scholars that (Abram) Abraham is the first Jew and thus is the forefather of all Jews. This is however wrong. All biblical texts clearly states that Sarai (Sarah) was sterile and could thus not have children by normal methods. Thus the ‘Gods’ of Israel made Sarai pregnant by means of artificial insemination.

This means that it is Isaac that is the first real Jew, and that also means that Isaac’s real father and mother are aliens like all the rest of the human races (that still populate the world) are.

Abram and Sarai was originally Sethites, but their father and their fathers before them (some time after the great flood), broke out of the Sethite traditions and religion and migrated to Sumer to be subjects to Nimrod. They wanted to pursue personal wealth and riches which the Sethite religion prevented them. Thus it came about that the father of Abram (Terah) got lucky and became one of Nimrod’s (The kings) most trusted counselor. Thus Abram grew up in a rich (noble) family, and got a good education as well as insight in the forbidden knowledge (which the watchers) passed on to the human beings. Thus Abram became known as a Chaldean astronomer.

The God(s) of Israel

The God of Israel was probably a son of the pre flood alien biblical God (El) , which probably was the Sumerian Enlil (Nunamnir). He (and his men) showed up on the world arena for the first time around the birth of Abram. Before that there are no mention of him (them) in any texts. The God of Israel seems to have been a rather powerful person with access to a large group of military personell, weapons and aircrafts.

They must have arrived Earth for the first time after the great flood. They came to Earth only to fulfill three specific goals.

(1)To create the jewish tribes, (2) to impose the Torah and Judaism on them, and (3) to establish the Jewish nation.

When their missions was completed they seems to have left Earth. This happened only 50 years after the Jewish nation was established. We know this because , when Solomon first installed the ark in the first temple, the texts tells us that the ark had not been in use for 480 years. Thus we know that the God of Israel (and his men) arrived Earth some 300 years after the great flood, and left Earth some 850 years after the great flood. That means that they stayed on Earth for only some 550 years.

When the biblical world (which at that time was the Middle east, Northern Africa and a large part of Europe) was divided by the aliens, the Jews (as a tribe) was not yet created. The division of Earth took place around 350 years after the great flood and Isaac was born some 50 years after this. Thus the Jews became one of the latest created tribes belonging to the new human race, that the aliens created in their labs shortly before and after the great flood. When the division took place, this new human race counted 1490 men (excluding woman and children). This race was a mixture of 70 (or 72) different tribes which all was alien offspring. Thus all the alien tribes that were present on Earth in these days got their human being (counterpart) tribe on Earth.

The promised land

The division of Earth took place during a great summit that the aliens held in Babylonia shortly after the great flood and the war between the second generation aliens and the third generation aliens. Abram was present on this meeting, and it was Abram who represented the Jews and their future interests during this meeting, until the Jews had been created. Thus is came about that a large part of (todays) Lebanon and Jordan down until the border of Egypt was given to the Jews as their nation. The land thus became known as the promised land.

However. Before the Jews was created and eventually had become a large enough group to form a nation, several Canaanitish tribes illegally moved into the area. Thus it came about that Noah cursed them. It will take too long to tell the entire history about how and why the exile in Egypt came about , but it was Shem who became the high priest after the great flood (after Noah got crippled during the flood). He and Eber was one of the few Sethites left at that time who was still loyal to the ancient alien pre flood religion (The order of the ancient) and the traditions that they inherited from their alien forefathers. Shem (Melchizedek) and Eber kept a faculty in Salem (Jerusalem) where they was teaching in this religion. It was also in Jerusalem that the ‘Gods’ of Israel kept their post flood base (on mount Moriah). They also kept a larger space port and base in the Sinai desert (mount Horeb). Close to today’s Petra, which the aliens built.

It was Shem who eventually recommended Abram to become the Earthly ambassador for the God of Israel. Thus Abram converted back to the old Sethite religion and became friend and ambassador for the God of Israel. The aliens even renamed him and Sarai, thus given them back more Sethite ‘like’ names. It is thus clear that the ‘God’ of Israel only had a close relation to the Sethites and distances themselves from the Canaanites.

It was an alien Archon called Israel that became appointed as the tutelary angel of the Jews when the division took place. He eventually renamed Jacob and gave him his name. Thus the name Israel (which the Jews named their nation in our days) was born again, still bearing the name of their ancient alien ambassador.

These posts and some others were interesting. I'd be happy if anyone could recommend books, videos, links etc. Even if some people here seem to think they know everything, I and some others still keep an open mind.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

If that is the case... so is Hitler!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

introspectionist
youtu.be...

I have read some books by Michael Laitman.

Laitman has some interesting ideas, but you should be cautious of any teacher professing to be the successor to Rav Ashlag.

There is a lot of politicking and posturing to gain followers. Personally I prefer the academic approach (i.e. G. Scholem, D. Matt, A. Kaplan).

If you don't feel the need to follow anyone but yourself. You might enjoy reading:
  1. scarcityhypothesis.info...
  2. www.kabbalah.info...
  3. rln.kr...
  4. uto.sigsno.org... (check out the scrapbook, specifically under Humanities → World Views → Mythos and Theology → Abrahamic)
Hope this helps,
-Xt
edit on 2014-3-29 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I feel like Neo in the Matrix, and like most people in the world are unaware of or uninterested in the matrix. Or they are a kind of projection of my mind or something. I posted links to information about "internality and externality". Maybe "the inner world" of someone who has awakened like Neo is "Israel" and "the outer world", the matrix, is "the nations". Maybe this "call to the Jew from another dimension" that Michael Laitman talks about is this spiritual awakening that Neo has. And the matrix could also be seen as "Egypt" and as long as Neo is still inside the matrix he is "a Jew in Egypt". So because of all this I feel like I am a Jew in Egypt. I think the whole thing is much more metaphysical or philosophical than some people make it out to be.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Not sure if you know how to check your messages, but if you don't:

prntscr.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Thurisaz

If that is the case... so is Hitler!

As for Hitler being an alien and/or a Jew, that's very interesting and something I have been thinking about. I guess he was an "alpha plus" or at least a beta. (reference to Brave New World) I have been thinking a lot about what a Jew is and also about what introvert and extrovert really mean and about Nazism, the West and the East, Islam and Judaism, opposition, left vs right etc. In Kabbalah they talk about the final stage in the human spiritual evolution as when someone has "a point in the heart". I find this interesting in relation to the Matrix movie. Neo is said by Mark Passio to represent/mean "the new man" which sounds a lot like this final stage that Michael Laitman talks about. Michael calls the stage "spiritual".

youtu.be...

Mark Passio says this shift in the mind is the saviour. Maybe that means that anyone who has had that shift is both "Jesus" and "a Jew". This might mean that anyone of these people "are in Israel". I'm still trying to make sense of what the physical country Israel and the physical phenomenon of a people that call themselves Jews are. Maybe they are misunderstanding something in the same way as some claim it is a misunderstanding to think Adam and Eve is a literal story.

I was going somewhere with introvert and extrovert and alpha plus. I have this theory that maybe it's only the stages below "spiritual" that the hierarchical thinking applies to? Maybe at that shift between speaking and spiritual a shift from extrovert to introvert occurs? A shift from looking outward to looking inward? So that Hitler, although high among people in terms of intelligence, influence etc., is not a Jew because he is extrovert and not introvert. Maybe the schizophrenics and depressed failures etc. that turn inward are more Jews? Because what's happening to them is that they are only partly in the matrix while extroverts like Hitler seem to be mostly or entirely in the matrix (I get the same feeling about the Muslims and Mohammed, although maybe not Sufi muslims). These otherworldly "seers", the schizophrenics etc., are seen as low humans only by those who are unaware of the matrix, because of their conditioning. "The occult" might partly be occult (hidden) for reasons related to this. If human psychology and conditioning, "groupthink", encourages the extrovert and discourages the introvert, then that part of the existence is repelled. And because introversion by it's very nature means less communication with other people, it appears "hidden" or "in the dark" to the world of extroversion/communication between people. I feel like I am two people, or perhaps living in two dimensions at once. One is seen as not normal, mentally disordered and/or ill and an "epsilon" pretty much, and maybe even declining. The other person is from my impression awakening, walking the right path, not inferior to pretty much everyone, mentally disordered etc. Maybe this is the same as the two "identities" that Neo has in the Matrix. I'm very different from Neo though in that he is a successful computer programmer, whereas my identity in the matrix is very unsuccesful and lonely. But maybe being rejected by the matrix or being low in the matrix is a good thing. Just some random thoughts.

www.kabbalah.info.../eng/content/view/full/59077&main

It says in that article that the level of spiritual first occurred some thosand years ago. Maybe that was the first Jew. The first person to become Neo, wake up from the matrix. And it seems like lots of people are becoming Jews currently then, and at an increasing speed.

www.youtube.com...

Maybe the "speed" of this shift is perceived individually by different souls? I posted the video with the world history in 2 minutes before. Here it is again:

www.youtube.com...

I find it interesting to relate this to Buddhist and Hindu philosophies about life/the world going in circles/cycles, about different "dimensions", about reincarnation and about "celestial buddhas". A lot of people think spirituality and conspiracy aren't really related but I think they very much are. Big brother, surveillance, Brave New World, 1984 etc are all very much related to and relevant to spirituality. Everything is related to spirituality.
edit on 31331Sat, 29 Mar 2014 04:31:56 -0500201456pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-29T04:31:56-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Strangely enough, this Jewish Kabbalah teacher seems to be parroting Drunvalo Melchizadek teachings. If not, he's coming quite close.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Xtraeme

introspectionist
youtu.be...

I have read some books by Michael Laitman.

Laitman has some interesting ideas, but you should be cautious of any teacher professing to be the successor to Rav Ashlag.

There is a lot of politicking and posturing to gain followers. Personally I prefer the academic approach (i.e. G. Scholem, D. Matt, A. Kaplan).

If you don't feel the need to follow anyone but yourself. You might enjoy reading:
  1. scarcityhypothesis.info...
  2. www.kabbalah.info...
  3. rln.kr...
  4. uto.sigsno.org... (check out the scrapbook, specifically under Humanities → World Views → Mythos and Theology → Abrahamic)
Hope this helps,
-Xt
edit on 2014-3-29 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)
thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
By the way, I think I am being spied on by the government. What that means I don't know...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Is'nt this what Jesus said too? Before him Israels God was thought to only be for Jews but Jesus said that anyone could be saved as long as they believed in Him.

-MM

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

MerkabaMeditation
Is'nt this what Jesus said too? Before him Israels God was thought to only be for Jews but Jesus said that anyone could be saved as long as they believed in Him.

-MM
Interesting. And I love your avatar.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have been wondering if anything that is perceived as evil is light from above. Such as for example the evil conspiracy/surveillance etc. in one's outer world. And of course unloving parents, bullying workmates etc. I do feel that depression, "mental disorders", "mental illnesses" and many other "curses" are in fact blessings. The difference between realizing this and not seems to be relevant to what distinguishes a Jew from a non-Jew. I still don't know if the path of Sunni Islam is the right path or if it is based on lack of enlightenment. In any case I have read that there are several layers on the sliding scale that is exoteric vs esoteric within the religion of Islam. Personally I don't as of now want to pick any one religion but prefer to be a truth seeker, reading about all religions, philosophy, science, psychology, politics etc. At the moment I feel more drawn towards Jews and Judaism than towards Muslims and Islam. More drawn towards investigating/researching and trying to understand the hidden aspects of reality than taking any political action. I'm more of a philosophical introvert than I am an activist or a fighter. I took a personality test. I don't remember what the categories were called but I was introvert, intellectual, neurotic, creative and something else. Scored low on the leadership abilities, social abilities and everything that makes people successful in the material world pretty much, at least in politics, business, social life and that kind of thing. I read somewhere recently that you can't open a philosophy factory. That's why I feel that the notion of alphas vs epsilons such as in Brave New World is a very limited perspective, very one-dimensional, if one thinks of it as all that is valuable. To think of it as all that is valuable is to be narrow-minded, it is a view colored by not being aware of the matrix, I feel. It says in Brave New World, or if I read it somewhere where they talked about that book maybe, that people in each class are happy to be in their class. I don't know if I'm happy but it is interesting to see the attitude of alphas towards those below them and think of what it really means. Maybe it is a projection of their own inner fears?

There is a clip from the movie Brave New World where an alpha plus shows a condescending attitude towards an epsilon that I would like to post here. I can't find it right now.

edit: the psychologist also thought I might have Asperger
edit on 24331Sat, 29 Mar 2014 08:24:20 -0500201420pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-29T08:24:20-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The psychological separation from this place and awakening the seed go thru is real from my point of view. Where they come from I choose not to care as much about. Especially since the ego projecting interference that are common when using third eye (channeled information).

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Another thing that I find interesting is that I meet a lot of Muslims and it's almost as if I'm an alien to them. That they can sense it subconsciously and they fear me. I feel almost as if they view me as evil. But I don't know if I'm evil or enlightened compared to them, or if evil and enlightenment go hand in hand, or are two sides of the same coin. Maybe they fear enlightenment? Or maybe I am Israel and they are the nations and it is like it said on kabbalah.info that these two "worlds" kind of clash with each other and that both sides learn and evolve as a result. And that this might also be reflected in my outer world, as above so below, where you for example see that Nazism and the holocaust actually made the Jews as a group stronger eventually. The depressions and ordeals I have gone through seem not that different from a holocaust. What I'm saying is that this "personal holocaust", if you will, might actually be enlightenment, God's love.

www.youtube.com...

"For example, any person awakened to correct his or her ego, comprises two kinds of desires: Israel—the desire to achieve equilibrium with the altruistic Nature, and the Nations of the World—the egoistic desires."

Maybe this quote has something to do with Neo's two identities.

www.kabbalah.info.../eng/content/view/full/59365&main

I read somewhere that I can't find right now that "the nations", which seems to mean people in one's outer world, at least for someone who is a Jew, are being negative towards "Israel", which seems to mean oneself, at least for Jews, not because of something that is negative in its essence but because of something that is positive, love, enlightenment. They are helping. This is perhaps why the Nazi movement is speculated to be "controlled opposition" or part of a great plan or Hitler secretly being a Jew, and so on. Maybe it's not so much a secret plan as it is a force of nature.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Seem like you have similar thoughts about Rumi/Muhammad as I where Rumi is the en-lighten-ed one and Muhammad seem to be more stuck to garmentation in us/them separation and wanting that separation. The for instance in the label Muslim/heretic.

If you think of Hitler as an example he is preaching the same garmentation with the race card instead Aryan/Jew and is crealy stuck in dualistic separation thinking.

Rumi is the opposite where he understand that all are part of the same whole even if they are different.

The funny thing is that there is a duality between they people who understand non duality and the people who are trapped in duality.

The seeker will find it's way not matter the starting point if it seeks truth and "not belief in that it already knows the truth".

edit on 29-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
One thing I have been thinking about is if the "evil mindcontrol" is actually good. I feel like I am a sheep but maybe it's good to be a sheep, if you see what I mean? Maybe the sheep herder is not going to lead us to slaughter but actually is doing us a favor?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

introspectionist
One thing I have been thinking about is if the "evil mindcontrol" is actually good. I feel like I am a sheep but maybe it's good to be a sheep, if you see what I mean? Maybe the sheep herder is not going to lead us to slaughter but actually is doing us a favor?

From my point of view: The suffering they create is insane but the lesson you will learn about how they do it is a very good thing since when you understand you will never be blind to the manipulation again.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Thanks for your posts. Very interesting.

I don't know enough about Mohammed and Rumi to judge who of the two I find more enlightened. I do think that Sunni Muslims for the most part appear less enlightened than Jews, Gnostics, Sufi Muslims, Masons and others. But I don't know if my perspective is correct or based on a lack of enlightenment on my part. That's something I always try to leave as an open door, as a possibility, and to try to not view myself as more enlightened than anyone even if I sometimes feel that way. It might be that Mohammed had different information/truths/enlightenment that he shared with different parts of humanity/kinds of humans, that exoteric esoteric sliding scale again. Maybe Sunni Islam for example is not a misunderstanding on the part of those people, but rather a set of philosophies that are applicable and right for that part of humanity, and that Mohammed knew the deep implications of it. That Mohammed is like the founding fathers of America, the Illuminati, the elders of Zion, and many others. Maybe Mohammed was a Jew? Or maybe Jews created a Mohammed myth and/or puppet to be suitable for a certain part of humanity? The possibilities seem almost endless.

As I'm writing this my computer is freezing again and again. I'm wondering if its because of the government hacking into my computer, while feeling that that lag is kind of like when a painting is drying. Not sure if painters get that anxious feeling that I get, and if not then what is the difference between posting on a forum and painting really? Yesterday I was reflecting upon how very different life must have been back when there was only black-and-white tv. Just imagine when the first tv was introduced. What a revolutionary thing that must have been. And the mind control implications.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join