It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabbalah teacher: Jews are from another planet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
youtu.be...

I have read some books by Michael Laitman. He mentions something called "a spiritual Jew". I'm not quite sure what it means. I wonder if these people, if not genetically Jewish, are also from this other planet. What a genetic Jew is is something I'm trying to understand, and what converts are etc. In one of the lectures on www.gnosticteachings.org the speaker says that Jews are not a genetic group of people and that those who think they are genetic Jews have not understood the true meaning of the scriptures. I don't remember which lecture it was. Might have been the one called "Christus Lucifer" but not sure. That is something I'm thinking about too, and don't know whether it's true or not.

Thoughts?
edit on 49331Fri, 28 Mar 2014 13:49:59 -0500201459pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-28T13:49:59-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

introspectionist

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Maybe this has something to do with our understanding of the physical world, the mind and the nature of reality. I mean, maybe planets aren't what we think they are. I have heard such things as "the universe is in you". But how many really understand what that means? Maybe he says planet as a kind of allegory? I have no idea. I know nothing.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

what do you mean?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

introspectionist
youtu.be...

I have read some books by Michael Laitman. He mentions something called "a spiritual Jew". I'm not quite sure what it means. I wonder if these people, if not genetically Jewish, are also from this other planet. What a genetic Jew is is something I'm trying to understand, and what converts are etc. In one of the lectures on www.gnosticteachings.org the speaker says that Jews are not a genetic group of people and that those who think they are genetic Jews have not understood the true meaning of the scriptures. I don't remember which lecture it was. Might have been the one called "Christus Lucifer" but not sure. That is something I'm thinking about too, and don't know whether it's true or not.

Thoughts?
edit on 49331Fri, 28 Mar 2014 13:49:59 -0500201459pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-28T13:49:59-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

What a genetic Jew is is something I'm trying to understand, and what converts are etc.

being jewish can be seen two ways one is as a nationality being from judea and a religion
there are two schools of thought on this, some see all 12 israelite tribes as being genetically Jewish. some see only the two tribes left in the southern kingdom of Judea, which were the tribes of Judah and Benjamin are the only true jewish people left. because of when the assyrian empire conquered the northern ten tribes in israel and carried them away to exile. after being set free ans migateing to Europe and eventually there were no true blooded people left of the ten tribes.

and what converts are etc.

converts are any people that cose to observe the jewish faith.
now as far as converts being genetically Jewish i'm not real sure how jewish people see them. i know that they allowed them to live among them but i don't think they allowed inter marry.

edit on 28-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie

introspectionist
youtu.be...

Thoughts?

What a genetic Jew is is something I'm trying to understand, and what converts are etc.

being jewish can be seen two ways one is as a nationality being from judea and a religion
there are two schools of thought on this, some see all 12 israelite tribes as being genetically Jewish. some see only the two tribes left in the southern kingdom of Judea, which were the tribes of Judah and Benjamin are the only true jewish people left. because of when the assyrian empire conquered the northern ten tribes in israel and carried them away to exile. after being set free ans migateing to Europe and evenly there were no true blooded people left of the ten tribes.

now as far as converts i'm not real sure how jewish people see them. i know that they allowed them to live among them but i don't think they allowed inter marry.
Yeah. But what I mean is what does it really mean.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
As official spokesman for all jews i can tell you that we are in fact annunaki Sumerian hybrids. So that makes us only HALF alien. Remember Obama is half caucasian.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I just found today in a book about Judaism that Israel means "someone who struggles with God and men, and beats them". Isn't that very interesting?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

introspectionist
I just found today in a book about Judaism that Israel means "someone who struggles with God and men, and beats them". Isn't that very interesting?

For such a small word, it sure does mean quite a bit.

Very interesting, Indeed...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

introspectionist

hounddoghowlie

introspectionist
youtu.be...

Thoughts?

there are two schools of thought on this, some see all 12 israelite tribes as being genetically Jewish. some see only the two tribes left in the southern kingdom of Judea, which were the tribes of Judah and Benjamin are the only true jewish people left. because of when the assyrian empire conquered the northern ten tribes in israel and carried them away to exile. after being set free ans migateing to Europe and evenly there were no true blooded people left of the ten tribes.

now as far as converts i'm not real sure how jewish people see them. i know that they allowed them to live among them but i don't think they allowed inter marry.
Yeah. But what I mean is what does it really mean.

not real sure what your getting at
the iraelites came from abraham, and they also say that a true jew has to have a jewish mother, who was the first jewish mother i don't know. iguess it was abrhams wife and then on down the line until Jacob daughters and as far a convert not sure if a woman that converts is considerd a true jew or not.

this might help some

The Torah does not specifically state anywhere that matrilineal descent should be used; however, there are several passages in the Torah where it is understood that the child of a Jewish woman and a non-Jewish man is a Jew, and several other passages where it is understood that the child of a non-Jewish woman and a Jewish man is not a Jew. In Deuteronomy 7:1-5, in expressing the prohibition against intermarriage, G-d says "he [i.e., the non-Jewish male spouse] will cause your child to turn away from Me and they will worship the gods of others." No such concern is expressed about the child of a non-Jewish female spouse. From this, we infer that the child of a non-Jewish male spouse is Jewish (and can therefore be turned away from Judaism), but the child of a non-Jewish female spouse is not Jewish (and therefore turning away is not an issue).
Judaism 101

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Physical Jew = genetic descendants from the 3 tribes of Israel that remained in Judah after the captivity of the Northern 10 tribes by Assyria circa 750BCE.

- Judah
- Levi
- Benjamin

Those three tribes are "Judah" and as such their descendants are physical "Jews" genetically.

Spiritual Jew = One called out (ecclesia = called out ones) of the present age of mankind's self rule by God to enter into fellowship with Yahweh Elohim (God Almighty) and His son Jesus Christ in the Church belonging to God on Earth. All people called into fellowship with Jesus Christ and God the Father are spiritual Jews (chosen people), this is why the 144,000 resurrected at the return of Jesus Christ are called "Jews" in revelation; they are called "virgins" because their minds are not defiled by false religious dogma (harlots of Babylon).

God Bless,

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well, of course it's true. They're from the planet "Jewpiter".

Sorry, couldn't resist. It's Friday, what can I say.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

introspectionist

that's true jacob wrestled with a stranger all night and god changed his name to Israel.

Gen 32:24-32 NASB
Jacob Wrestles
24 Then Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him until daybreak. 25 When he saw that he had not prevailed against him, he touched the socket of his thigh; so the socket of Jacob’s thigh was dislocated while he wrestled with him. 26 Then he said, “Let me go, for the dawn is breaking.” But he said, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.” 27 So he said to him, “What is your name?” And he said, “Jacob.” 28 He said, “Your name shall no longer be Jacob, but [a]Israel; for you have striven with God and with men and have prevailed.” 29 Then Jacob asked him and said, “Please tell me your name.” But he said, “Why is it that you ask my name?” And he blessed him there. 30 So Jacob named the place Peniel, for he said, “I have seen God face to face, yet my [c]life has been preserved.” 31 Now the sun rose upon him just as he crossed over Penuel, and he was limping on his thigh. 32 Therefore, to this day the sons of Israel do not eat the sinew of the hip which is on the socket of the thigh, because he touched the socket of Jacob’s thigh in the sinew of the hip.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Did I miss something? Israel has legalised mescaline?

edit on 28-3-2014 by Opraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

Every religion has their kooks, even in leadership positions.

Those who look to demonize a faith/people will latch on and use it for that purpose.

Those with some sense will realize that these views dont represent the majority.

edit on 28-3-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I feel like you are making fun of me.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by introspectionist

Every religion has their kooks, even in leadership positions.

Those who look to demonize a faith/people will latch on and use it for that purpose.

Those with some sense will realize that these views dont represent the majority.

edit on 28-3-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording
so Michael Laitman isn't good to listen to/read/follow?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

introspectionist

Maybe it means
Israel = Isis-Ra-ELohim

I doubt it's what it means, but i fits quite well

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
We are just big robots. There is this little itsy bitsy planet of beings at a molecular level inside of each of us that runs the electromagnetic field that looks like us. This electromagnetic field causes the assembly of elements to form in a certain way. It signals the DNA to structure things. We are not in control of our body, these microscopic civilizations are.

Another fictional account written by a rodent.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
For a while I felt like people are making fun of me in this thread. But now I also see many amazing replies. Thanks for those.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join