It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prey 2:Disappearance of an Commercial Airliner Kidnapped by Aliens, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Prey 2: Disappearance of an Commercial Airliner Kidnapped by Aliens, 2011

I am quite sure this will get debated, but i want everyone at ATS with there attention on this matter, around 2011 the designers behind Dishonored had released a teaser of Prey 2 in which its an live action trailer where it shows an airliner flying somewhere and then Disappearing apparently breaking into pieces or so as the trailer suggests, but the footage shows more then that it shows a person being beaten then kidnapped upon an alien strange blade runner looking world.

Here's the teasers.

Notice how people now are commenting in those comment sections by suggesting is this what also what happened to the flight MH370? by now you would think we would already have found some evidence of where the flight MH370 has gone into and also why are the mainstream news outlets afraid of mentioning that flight MH370 might have being taken by aliens?

Is it to prevent fear and panic? if so i have to add they are doing a horrible job, at it. The Game has never being released it has being cancelled by its developers.

Perhaps we should have taken these two trailers as a message, prediction.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think that we will see all the passengers onboard that flight appear out of ET craft when first contact happens, like in the movie, "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Whom knows what happened to the poor souls but you know what? i am getting sick how every news outlets even FOX, CBC are all focusing not on the actual objects of the plane but rather Ocean trash. And families.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I was really looking forward to Prey 2, hope it still happens one day cause the first game was cool.

why are the mainstream news outlets afraid of mentioning that flight MH370 might have being taken by aliens?

Because it wasn't taken by Aliens and if they did mention it they would be laughed at.

The Game has never being released it has being cancelled by its developers.

It may still happen or it may be the next Duke Nukem ....

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Because it wasn't taken by Aliens and if they did mention it they would be laughed at. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

No of course it wasn't by now we would have found some actual evidence of an Crash but i am sure you would believe that it was still terrorism but hey you might as well let them blame Iran, Russia for the missing flight to then.

I already seen the current theories on about the flight and they are the usual ones even still by now we would have already found some wreckage but rather what we are finding in the ocean is nothing more then trash or left overs of the tsunami.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

They are searching for a needle in a haystack from the air , unfortunately as they don't know where the plane came down there are several haystacks to be searched.
I don't think anyone can start pointing the finger until the data recorders have been found but I suspect it was an individual rather than a country or Aliens that was to blame.

edit on 28-3-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
cool thread.. i suppose it can't be ruled out entirely (..yet)

fwiw, those satellite debris pics appear to be suspiciously low-res, eh?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I don't think anyone can start pointing the finger until the data recorders have been found but I suspect it was an individual rather than a country or Aliens that was to blame. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

As usual your going to suggest that it was terrorism yet dispute with all those years of high security improvements in the airports.

I highly doubt it was an individual just to protest some gay rights.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I was only joking when I suggested the possibility in this thread..

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Zcustosmorum

Joking or not i think this is the only so far the only theory anyone has avoided in the MSM and guess what? CNN called up there aviation expert Richard quest again lol.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

Zcustosmorum

Joking or not i think this is the only so far the only theory anyone has avoided in the MSM and guess what? CNN called up there aviation expert Richard quest again lol.

I appreciate that there's been some downright strange UFO occurences, JAL1628, Ariel School Zimbabwe, Frederick Valentich, Cash-Lundrum etc. However would it not be more plausible that the system they're using to determine where and what the aircraft done before it disappeared is just not easy to translate into usable data? I would suggest this is more likely to be the case as opposed to some UFO stealing the plane from this earth.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

top topics

join