It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Song stuck in your head? "Earworm". What's yours today?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

argghhhhh!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Lifelong Massive fave-it really does'nt get better than this,imo.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

edit on 29-1-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

For a fellow photographer who is battling with cancer. Learned about it from a mutual friend and this whole video and many of the lyrics are my heartfelt wishes for his full recovery.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Seriously - here's the whole thing:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

OMG, I LOVE that one - it was perfect for my mood right now....
thanks!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Thanks,very happy you liked it,a lifelong massive fave of mine too
!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This is a good song,i like Ed Sheeran a lot,but it's more of an Eyeworm
Ed learned to dance especially for this video-and OMabsoluteG how they DANCE-i just Have to watch this vid a few times each month-i am Not a romantic type of person but it's not about the romance,its how they flow like water,the grace,and it's sweet and whimsical in a way too,i just love this vid a billion dollars!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I woke up with this one in my head...no music overnight...odd.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Some South Africans complained that the video was too "Americanised' But an AWESOOOOOOOME song-and great vid- Americanised or not,by SA group Shadowclub

edit on 11-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I like this a lot! It reminds me of the style of an American band whose name I can't remember at the moment....Red Hot Chili Peppers maybe?

Anyway - what is "Americanized" about the video?

One of my sisters (born in England, raised in SA, moved to states and became citizen, now lives in Capetown) - looks idyllic to me!!! And totally "Westernized" -

Just curious to know more. No idea what part of SA you are in. .......

*tries to think of song to post*

I have no Earworm today!! YAY! If one pops up, I'll post it.
As ever, thanks for playing, folks!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Love The Clash. Also, English Beat, and Split Enz (one of the very best rock shows I've ever seen), The Cure.........

ah, there we go - I'm going to implant an English Beat song that I adore:

I was a cocktail waitress in a hotel bar in a ski resort (Breckenridge, CO), mid 80s, lived there with my boyfriend/future-husband. The hotel staff were really tight....our buddy the DJ would always put this song on sometime during my shift - I'd set my tray down on the bar and go dance. No matter how crowded it was (and that place got packed!)

ahhhhhhhh - good times.
Going to see my daughter at the end of the month - she just moved to Denver - and we are SO GOING to that club!!!!

...............*sits down after dancing to it*.........................mmmYEPP! Still one of my favorites.
Good workout dancing to it, also.

edit on 2/11/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Oh i Love that,so so so cool-no wonder you just HAD to dance:-)! thanks for introducing me to this,Buzzy,they Rock:-)!!

Re Shadowclub,i guess it's the American flag,idk,maybe the ones that complained would've rather wanted them to use the SA flag,all reason i can think of - i wish you and your daughter a grand time:-)!!

Btw i'm in Mpumalanga Province,South Africa's "game reserve" Province,our yard actually borders a small private game reserve. But i was born and raised in Cape Town,lived there till i was 24. I lived in Durban for a year when i was 19 also.Then later to Johannesburg,Hillbrow,and again to Durban,then to Pretoria(projectile vomiting about to commence
and now we live in Mpumalanga:-)
edit on 11-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here's one to which my lil son and i used to jive,to me this song IS South Africa -and personifies the love-hate relationship i often have with my country-but the bone-marrow deep love always wins

This is Mango Groove,one of THE finest groups to Ever come out of South Africa,the lead singer Claire Johnston has a voice that is..indescribable. I shall post another song of hers after this one,you can hear exactly how fine her voice is-incomparable,

This song,Hellfire,is an often-present earworm anyway

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join