It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

75000 Americans killed Annually by Terrorists? Shock Horror... erm no actually by doctors !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

lakesidepark

championoftruth

thesaneone
reply to post by championoftruth

Can you please show us the proof that doctors don't wash their hands?

When I was in the hospital I had picked up a nasty bug in my leg that needed multiple surgical debridements and a year long of self injections in my picc line but every time I was in the hospital for surgeries (19 in one year) they always followed proper protocol by isolating me and having everybody that walked in there dress in protective gear.

So unless you have proof please don't spread lies.

19 surgeries in one year?

that is very shocking and shows how inadequate their treatments was to start with.yet you seem to be praising their incompetence and making them into heros.19 surgeries good gracious me.i cant believe it.

proof is everywhere.you only have to look and research it yourself.actually it was given to you but you ignored in favor of quick praise for your particular hospital which according to your accounts was a bit better then the rest.

beckybecky is that you? How did you get back on? wow...

It is. The the whole "blue eyed, blonde haired Aryan girls" thing has been wheeled out by chapionoftruth once already.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GetHyped

... Ok this one went right over my head. Is it just off sub stuff or..

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Nephalim
reply to post by GetHyped

... Ok this one went right over my head. Is it just off sub stuff or..

the writing style, grammer, the subject matter, and even sensationalist titling of the OP, and the preferred reference for source material even, makes one think of a young boffin poster of long ago, another captain america of truth, she inspired shock and incredulity among the populace of the medical forum.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

championoftruth
You will be all be astounded and surprised that 75000 are being killed in AMERICA annually.

People just like You.

Not by ragtag moslom terrorists but by doctors in hospitals.

Did you know that if you go into hospital you may not come out alive?

247 patients never the exit from the hospital every day.They just exit life in the hospital.

What are we going do? What are You going to do?

If a jumbo jet crashed into the ocean every single day, it would roughly equal the number of Americans who die each day following superbug infections acquired at U.S. hospitals. Far from being some hyped-up scare story, that's actually the conclusion of none other than the CDC, which has now publicly warned that 1 in 25 hospital patients gets infected and tens of thousands die each year.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Why is this not plastered 24/7 across the media.I mean just like a 9/11 every fortnight but lo and behold its ok.

it's just halo hero doctors killing.

Keep in mind that if terrorists were killing 205 Americans per day, every news network in the country would cover the story 24/7. If airplane crashes were killing 205 Americans per day, it would be headline news everywhere, and if vitamins were killing even just 1 person a day, the entire government would be calling to "ban all vitamins!"

But when hospital superbug infections result in the deaths of 205 Americans per day, it is simply another statistic and not treated as a national emergency. Somehow, the annual death of 75,000 Americans is considered "business as usual" in a sick-care system that virtually everyone considers a disastrous failure.

A hospital is one of the most dangerous places you can go in America

The bad news is that the above figure is too low because it excludes ADR Adverse Drug Reactions which kills at least another 250900 people on top.Plus the unreported cases of at least 3 times that figure.

So we talking at least 600000 Americans being killed every year by hospitals,doctors and drug companies.
The Medical Mafia

Why is the air force,navy,army,home guard,tsp not being alerted to this slaughter?

Doctors and hospitals refuse to embrace colloidal silver, antimicrobial copper, or medicinal herbs
By definition, "superbugs" like c. diff are completely resistant to modern antibiotic drugs. All of Big Pharma's chemicals are useless against them. And because conventional medicine completely disregards the antibacterial power of colloidal silver, copper, garlic or antibacterial herbs, patients are never given those treatment options. As a result, a superbug infection almost always means death when you're in the hospital. This is a case where the ignorance of conventional medicine can literally get you killed.

As it turns out, doctors and hospitals have no clue how to stop superbug infections, so they leave patients to die. And they die by the hundreds each day: over 200 daily in the United States alone. The CDC isn't even trying to hide this statistic. They're claiming, in fact, that they are "making progress" on this front when in truth they have already lost the war.

What are YOU going to do about this?

Remember even if YOU are filthy rich YOU can still die in hospital.

All your sucking up that all that money effort wasted when you are 6 foot under.

edit on 28-3-2014 by championoftruth because: reminder about death.

Does it mention how many are saved by them in that article?
You know, just for balance?
edit on 29/3/14 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by championoftruth

I thought it was shock and ahhh ?
Get it ?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Pardon?

Does it mention how many are saved by them in that article?
You know, just for balance?
edit on 29/3/14 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

The day there's a nuanced, balanced article on NaturalNews is the day i eat my hat.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

thesaneone

championoftruth

that is very shocking and shows how inadequate their treatments was to start with.yet you seem to be praising their incompetence and making them into heros.19 surgeries good gracious me.i cant believe it.

proof is everywhere.you only have to look and research it yourself.actually it was given to you but you ignored in favor of quick praise for your particular hospital which according to your accounts was a bit better then the rest.

There was no incompetence on the doctors they could have easily amputated my leg but they didn't plus my leg was hanging by a thread from an accident so 19 surgeries is not that hard to believe.

You have not provided any proof just someone's opinion and if you are going to make the claims then you need to provide accurate proof.

Since you refuse to believe in proof,why don't you go to your hospital with a hidden camera and observe the lax hygiene?

You could sell your story to the papers and make a handsome buck too.You could put it on youtube and with adsense make $50000 easily which you could spend on a swimming pool and a car but more importantly think, of the people you will save, if only for a short time as the hospitals tightens up its poor standards.

That is what you need to do.

Remember we are all at risk of death by accident but more importantly death by carelessness of other people who have a moral duty to look after us like doctors and nurses who are paid vast fortunes, only to be jaded by their duty and not bother doing their duty and as a result resulting in injustice to us who pay their wages ,food in their belly,roof over heads only to be given injustice.Speak to the next of kin who have died through sheer carelessness.

I urge you to Feel their pain.Feel their angst.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

championoftruth

thesaneone

championoftruth

There was no incompetence on the doctors they could have easily amputated my leg but they didn't plus my leg was hanging by a thread from an accident so 19 surgeries is not that hard to believe.

You have not provided any proof just someone's opinion and if you are going to make the claims then you need to provide accurate proof.

Since you refuse to believe in proof,why don't you go to your hospital with a hidden camera and observe the lax hygiene?

You could sell your story to the papers and make a handsome buck too.You could put it on youtube and with adsense make $50000 easily which you could spend on a swimming pool and a car but more importantly think, of the people you will save, if only for a short time as the hospitals tightens up its poor standards.

That is what you need to do.

Remember we are all at risk of death by accident but more importantly death by carelessness of other people who have a moral duty to look after us like doctors and nurses who are paid vast fortunes, only to be jaded by their duty and not bother doing their duty and as a result resulting in injustice to us who pay their wages ,food in their belly,roof over heads only to be given injustice.Speak to the next of kin who have died through sheer carelessness.

Most doctors working in hospitals are paid little more than lower management in industry.
Nurses are paid far less.
So where you're getting these "vast fortunes" from is anyone's guess.
I can only assume that you've tried to get healthcare job but were knocked back due to some pretty obvious issues you have.

Like I said though, how many people are saved and treated well by doctors and other medical staff?
You won't dare post that will you?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

championoftruth
You could sell your story to the papers and make a handsome buck too.You could put it on youtube and with adsense make $50000 easily which you could spend on a swimming pool and a car but more importantly think, of the people you will save, if only for a short time as the hospitals tightens up its poor standards....

looks a lot like my signature...its a quote from the past.
Yep that's beckybecky, or the house account for naturalnews shills. I'd rather think it is beckybecky I miss her so.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

lakesidepark

championoftruth
You could sell your story to the papers and make a handsome buck too.You could put it on youtube and with adsense make $50000 easily which you could spend on a swimming pool and a car but more importantly think, of the people you will save, if only for a short time as the hospitals tightens up its poor standards....

looks a lot like my signature...its a quote from the past.
Yep that's beckybecky, or the house account for naturalnews shills. I'd rather think it is beckybecky I miss her so.

I don't know who beckywecky is and why you keep going on about it.I think you are confusing me with someone else.
You are doing thread drift and launching ad hom personal attacks which are against ATS T & C.Stick to the subject.

People are dying and you are diverting attention to your mistaken beliefs.Focus on the subject at hand which is that people are dying through sheer carelessness, by doctors and nurses.How can we stop this carelessness.How can we solve this problem collectively.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

Who are you and what do you do? Are you a doctor or a nurse.Why are you interfering?
Your how many are saved is irrelevant.

Everyday millions of aircraft flights land safely yet MH370 is receiving huge attention.Why?

Because people want to know what happened and why and how it can be avoided.
You on the other hand want to sweep injustice under the carpet and divert attention.Why?

Something to hide perhaps?

The only people who don't want injustice investigated are those practice injustice themselves.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

championoftruth
I don't know who beckywecky is

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

championoftruth
reply to post by Pardon?

Who are you and what do you do? Are you a doctor or a nurse.Why are you interfering?

Everyday millions of aircraft flights land safely yet MH370 is receiving huge attention.Why?

You on the other hand want to sweep injustice under the carpet and divert attention.Why?

The only people who don't want injustice investigated are those practice injustice themselves.

I'm Pardon? and I'm a poster on ATS.

So all these infections are purely down to the doctors and nurses eh?

Hospitals must be hermetically sealed and no-one can come in or out can they? It's just the doctors, nurses and patients in there isn't it?
The patients in there never have visitors coming in from outside of the hospitals do they?
No ancillary or delivery staff ever set foot in there do they?
Everyone who sets foot in a hospital is sprayed with anti-bac before entering aren't they?

The study is 3 years old.
Protocols have changed since then as a result of this and similar studies.
So your rhetoric is false.

The study about hand-washing it cites is 4 years old.
If you care to read it all rather than just the sensationalist title you will see that the compliance for hand-washing increased by nearly 80% after new protocols was put in place.

So rather than me having something to hide I'd suggest you do.
And since you're posting history and trying to pass it off as current news, what you're hiding is honesty and truth.

Different name, same ethics eh beckybecky?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The posting patterns (and primary discussion, fallback arguments, even the swimming pools for the wicked) of this truth champion are indeed identical to a suspected former shill for this website linked in the OP. The OP being a poster existing prior to the exit of the other account, but sounding identical in every way now...those things make a conspiracy-minded person think...

I would think its topical to point this out, that the source material for the OP is not for increasing knowledge so much as for increasing website traffic, therefore the objectiveness of the figures cited very much in question.

That's what I think so its just an opinion. Just 'fess up becky.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

championoftruth

First off opinions are not proof.

Second, I don't need to walk around with a hidden camera I already told you what I witnessed and experienced with my stay in the hospital.

Third, I have been and still am in pain so I don't really care to experience any more pain.

As for the rest of your of your blah blah blahs I say blah blah.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
omg omg omg a place where dying people go have people die in them? Say it aint so, make hospitals illegal now.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Pardon?

championoftruth
reply to post by Pardon?

So you are saying no more deaths since because of your protocol?

I just wrote a protocol for no more airplane crashes.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04
omg omg omg a place where dying people go have people die in them? Say it aint so, make hospitals illegal now.

www.forbes.com...

One of the authors of the study points out that these are not people dying from the illnesses they went to the hospital to get treatment for, rather the numbers reflect people that die from mistakes made in the hospital.

I think those are scary numbers. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

by imwilliam.

You go to hospital to live not to die.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

championoftruth

Pardon?

championoftruth
reply to post by Pardon?

So you are saying no more deaths since because of your protocol?

I just wrote a protocol for no more airplane crashes.

No.
I'm saying the numbers you quote are wrong.
And I'm saying the reason you tout for them is too.

But then, you know that don't you?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

championoftruth

OccamsRazor04

www.forbes.com...

One of the authors of the study points out that these are not people dying from the illnesses they went to the hospital to get treatment for, rather the numbers reflect people that die from mistakes made in the hospital.

I think those are scary numbers. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

by imwilliam.

You go to hospital to live not to die.

Well wash your hands when you go in and before you leave.
Even better, use the alco-rub.
The main problem's the public and it's no coincidence that the number of infections have dropped since alco-rubs have been installed at hospital entrances.
www.bmj.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join