It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

75000 Americans killed Annually by Terrorists? Shock Horror... erm no actually by doctors !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You will be all be astounded and surprised that 75000 are being killed in AMERICA annually.

People just like You.

Not by ragtag moslom terrorists but by doctors in hospitals.

Did you know that if you go into hospital you may not come out alive?

247 patients never the exit from the hospital every day.They just exit life in the hospital.

What are we going do? What are You going to do?

If a jumbo jet crashed into the ocean every single day, it would roughly equal the number of Americans who die each day following superbug infections acquired at U.S. hospitals. Far from being some hyped-up scare story, that's actually the conclusion of none other than the CDC, which has now publicly warned that 1 in 25 hospital patients gets infected and tens of thousands die each year.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Why is this not plastered 24/7 across the media.I mean just like a 9/11 every fortnight but lo and behold its ok.

it's just halo hero doctors killing.

Keep in mind that if terrorists were killing 205 Americans per day, every news network in the country would cover the story 24/7. If airplane crashes were killing 205 Americans per day, it would be headline news everywhere, and if vitamins were killing even just 1 person a day, the entire government would be calling to "ban all vitamins!"

But when hospital superbug infections result in the deaths of 205 Americans per day, it is simply another statistic and not treated as a national emergency. Somehow, the annual death of 75,000 Americans is considered "business as usual" in a sick-care system that virtually everyone considers a disastrous failure.

A hospital is one of the most dangerous places you can go in America

The bad news is that the above figure is too low because it excludes ADR Adverse Drug Reactions which kills at least another 250900 people on top.Plus the unreported cases of at least 3 times that figure.

So we talking at least 600000 Americans being killed every year by hospitals,doctors and drug companies.
The Medical Mafia

Why is the air force,navy,army,home guard,tsp not being alerted to this slaughter?

Doctors and hospitals refuse to embrace colloidal silver, antimicrobial copper, or medicinal herbs
By definition, "superbugs" like c. diff are completely resistant to modern antibiotic drugs. All of Big Pharma's chemicals are useless against them. And because conventional medicine completely disregards the antibacterial power of colloidal silver, copper, garlic or antibacterial herbs, patients are never given those treatment options. As a result, a superbug infection almost always means death when you're in the hospital. This is a case where the ignorance of conventional medicine can literally get you killed.

As it turns out, doctors and hospitals have no clue how to stop superbug infections, so they leave patients to die. And they die by the hundreds each day: over 200 daily in the United States alone. The CDC isn't even trying to hide this statistic. They're claiming, in fact, that they are "making progress" on this front when in truth they have already lost the war.

What are YOU going to do about this?

Remember even if YOU are filthy rich YOU can still die in hospital.

All your sucking up that all that money effort wasted when you are 6 foot under.

edit on 28-3-2014 by championoftruth because: reminder about death.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Of course there are risks when you go into the hospital infections and superbugs are a huge factor but then again you know the risks when you sign those waivers.

Doctors are not god they are not perfect but they do try to help people.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Did you know that when ever a hospital gets a new batch of interns death skyrocket?

We live in an imperfect world, with an imperfect system,

With the size of the population, while high, Is exactly what I would expect.

Certainly there is room for improvement, but doctors are human and make mistakes, the only thing we can hope is they have the training, skills and tools needed to do their job right. To minimize the risk.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What ridiculous alarmist pap. People go into hospital and die because they could not be saved. Should hospitals, and doctors in particular, refuse to attempt to save someone if they are likely to die? In that way 75,000 people would die on the streets outside hospitals, while only the "healthy" sick would be treated.

Regards

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sounds like its time to ban those scary "assault doctors" and limit them to bags only capable of carrying one needle. Same for "assault pools" "assault auto's" and lets not forget "SWAT assault teams"

and some of you people are worried about firearms - jeesh!

Sarc/ off

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
100% of people are going to die, no matter what.

This article is pushing alternative methods that are likely unknown to many doctors and then blaming doctors for every death they think maybe could have been prevented by the treatment?

Rubish.

-FBB

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by championoftruth

As with anything, it is the institutionalization that creates the failure.

Doctors = good
Institutionalized healthcare = very very bad

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

greencmp

As with anything, it is the institutionalization that creates the failure.

Doctors = good
Institutionalized healthcare = very very bad

Hammer meet nail,

To call doctors or equate them to terrorist is silly,

Blame the disease not this symptom, Bureaucracy and corporations are killing more people in healthcare than any doctor.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

championoftruth
You will be all be astounded and surprised that 75000 are being killed in AMERICA annually.

The only thing I'm astounded and surprised about is that you cling to the name of champoinoftruth!

Do people go to the hospital because they are healthy? NO they go because they are ill...perhaps terminally. Are doctors gods with superpowers?? NO, they are humans. Is this post biased, skewed, and fear mongering? YES.

How about when you come down with cancer or some other terminal illness, you just stay home, eat your broccoli, and chug your Cool-Aid

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Trust me it's not the doctors.

If it was doctors they would be killing them with their hands.
They aren't.

I will explain. Later maybe.

You really all have no idea how fantasti you all are do you?.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

FriedBabelBroccoli
100% of people are going to die, no matter what.

This article is pushing alternative methods that are likely unknown to many doctors and then blaming doctors for every death they think maybe could have been prevented by the treatment?

Rubish.

-FBB

These are AVOIDABLE DEATHS .You obviously did not read the article due to your short your attention span and moved onto the next soundbite on Fox "News".
Even if you did you forgot it by the time you wrote your post.MTV.

The doctors/nurses are not even washing their hands anymore.Cannot you not understand simple hygiene rules?

Can you remember what hand washing is?

No its not wiping your hands with a tissue after devouring a pizza and guzzling a giant coke.
edit on 28-3-2014 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Can you please show us the proof that doctors don't wash their hands?

When I was in the hospital I had picked up a nasty bug in my leg that needed multiple surgical debridements and a year long of self injections in my picc line but every time I was in the hospital for surgeries (19 in one year) they always followed proper protocol by isolating me and having everybody that walked in there dress in protective gear.

So unless you have proof please don't spread lies.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

thesaneone

When I was in the hospital I had picked up a nasty bug in my leg that needed multiple surgical debridements and a year long of self injections in my picc line but every time I was in the hospital for surgeries (19 in one year) they always followed proper protocol by isolating me and having everybody that walked in there dress in protective gear.

19 surgeries in one year?

that is very shocking and shows how inadequate their treatments was to start with.yet you seem to be praising their incompetence and making them into heros.19 surgeries good gracious me.i cant believe it.

proof is everywhere.you only have to look and research it yourself.actually it was given to you but you ignored in favor of quick praise for your particular hospital which according to your accounts was a bit better then the rest.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

championoftruth

that is very shocking and shows how inadequate their treatments was to start with.yet you seem to be praising their incompetence and making them into heros.19 surgeries good gracious me.i cant believe it.

proof is everywhere.you only have to look and research it yourself.actually it was given to you but you ignored in favor of quick praise for your particular hospital which according to your accounts was a bit better then the rest.

There was no incompetence on the doctors they could have easily amputated my leg but they didn't plus my leg was hanging by a thread from an accident so 19 surgeries is not that hard to believe.

You have not provided any proof just someone's opinion and if you are going to make the claims then you need to provide accurate proof.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It is what it is. Doctors cannot save every single patient. Most of them do their best. Sometimes, mistakes are made and accidents happen. Sometimes, it's unavoidable and sometimes it is negligent but not willful. Very, very rarely is it intentional or willful on anyone's part.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You going to do

First you have to accept the fact that Nazi Germany is alive and well in the New Kinder and Gentler 4th Reich, They say they are jews but are not.

Huge pill to swallow.
However, if you cant swallow this pill you cannot see the dove tail into truth

No mystery all the symbolism are Snakes Skulls Greek gods, and Reptile themed.
I came down with the mystery lung thing and went to the doctor Tuesday running a fever of 101. The doctor gave me a breathing treatment to see if an inhaler would help and this is the machine she used.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Company Website:
www.devilbisshealthcare.com...
edit on 28-3-2014 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2014 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Forbes ran an article late last year and put the number at 440,000 deaths caused by preventable errors in hospitals per year based on a study published in the Journal of Patient Safety.

www.forbes.com...

One of the authors of the study points out that these are not people dying from the illnesses they went to the hospital to get treatment for, rather the numbers reflect people that die from mistakes made in the hospital.

I think those are scary numbers. The article does point out that the safety of individual hospitals, even within the same area varies widely, and I think it's implied that it's not just doctors but also their support staff that are responsible for these deaths.

Within the article is a link to a site that provides a safety score for many individual hospitals.

www.hospitalsafetyscore.org...

Besides being able to check out your local hospital, you can see what the authors of the study consider to be preventable.

edit on 28-3-2014 by imwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

championoftruth

75000 Americans killed Annually by Terrorists? Shock Horror... erm no actually by doctors !!! - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And how many are saved?

At first I was thinking to myself that you would change your tune if ever you are (heaven forbid) in some sort of accident and these incompetent/murderous Doctors happen to save your life, and then I thought...

"Nah... Some people will b**** no matter what".

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

thesaneone
Of course there are risks when you go into the hospital infections and superbugs are a huge factor but then again you know the risks when you sign those waivers.

Doctors are not god they are not perfect but they do try to help people.

I agree. How much of that might be staph would you think?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

championoftruth

thesaneone

beckybecky is that you? How did you get back on? wow...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join