It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reid Denies Making Videotaped Claim that Obamacare Horror Stories Are 'Lies'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said Wednesday that, "I have never come to the floor, to my recollection, I've never said a word about examples that Republicans have given regarding ObamaCare and how it's not very good."

"Mr. President, the junior senator from Wyoming has come to the floor several times recently talking about the fact that examples that he and others Republicans have given dealing with ObamaCare, examples that are bad, I've called lies. Mr. President, that is simply untrue," Reid said

Full article

If anyone had any doubts Harry Reid's little peanut brain is finally broken, this is it.

Age related dementia? Alzheimers? Who cares, he needs to be removed from office since his disease influences public policy.

It couldnt happen to a nicer guy.
edit on 28-3-2014 by doubletap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
His photo is not next to the description; make a poster boy of him?

Copy and paste from; here. We need a congressman to write a law get it passed;
Each election ballot should have a box (no confidence in candidate) to check next to each name. That's if we have any confidence to begin with...

Any candidate with more than .05% no confidence votes meets the end of their political career.

If these two parties were really trying to work with each other, for our benefit this little weed puller of a law will make necessary changes to the constitution? What elected official would back such a law?

edit on (3/28/1414 by loveguy because: getting lazy

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I believe a maximum age to hold office should also be put in place.

It would lessen the chances of age related illnesses, and especially in this technological world, keep people out who are simply to old to understand wtf is going on.

The infamous "the internet is a series of tubes" comment is a great example of that. It wouldnt eliminate all the idiocy, there are also younger morons (Hank Johnson/Mr. "Guam will tip over if too many people are on it), but it would be a good first step.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

doubletap
reply to post by loveguy

I believe a maximum age to hold office should also be put in place.

It would lessen the chances of age related illnesses, and especially in this technological world, keep people out who are simply to old to understand wtf is going on.

The infamous "the internet is a series of tubes" comment is a great example of that. It wouldnt eliminate all the idiocy, there are also younger morons (Hank Johnson/Mr. "Guam will tip over if too many people are on it), but it would be a good first step.

yea i think him and pelosi are starting to suffer from alzheimer.
or the very least have a very bad case of CRS ( can't remember sh@@) decease.

or they just could be plain old liars.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Harry's on the campaign trail alright.

He's still trying to get people to believe.

He's attempting to re-write history. Even recent "history".

Here's where the controversy is;

(from last month) ... [ ancient history to Harry of course !! ]
Harry Reid Denies All Obamacare 'Horror Stories'; 'All Are Untrue'

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Two words about Harry.
Punch drunk.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
These senile geriatrics simply haven't caught up with the reality that everything they say and do is recorded for all time for anyone to see.

They're still living in a bygone world where news meant print and the telegram was the epitome of speed.

I bet every last one of these clods has a VCR blinking "12:00" over and over and over in their home. The orange glow of the LED digits mocks them.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by doubletap

Back when the last election fraud was perpetrated the few people I did know then were adamantly against Reid. I also saw little support for the man while there were quite a few dump Reid signs around the valley. That's the way I remember it, anyway. I have a job now, meeting new people and all that, and a few of the guys are your more astute, ATS type of guys. I'll have to ask them what they think of this slimebag.

From what I saw, the guy had no support, the anti-Reid campaign had everyone on board and yet the guy still wins. Maybe all the pro-reid people were just hiding but it seemed fishy to me. I could be wrong, I have no evidence obviously, but it's one opinion from someone who lives in Nevada.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

doubletap
Age related dementia? Alzheimers?

Actually, I know folks are really nailing him and calling him names on the MSM and all .... but I'm starting to think this could be medical. As you said .. age related. Yes politicians lie and lie ... but I think what we have seen lately may go further than that.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Age related dementia? Alzheimers? Who cares, he needs to be removed from office since his disease influences public policy.

Reid is currently under more than one corruption investigation.

This could be a classic *act* in preparation for a valid defense.

He is probably *acting* under advice from an attorney.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Sorry Harry isn't senile or 'too old'.

Reid like everyone else in his party suffer from a bad case of cognitive dissonance.

It is a prerequisite for those shills on Capitol Hill.
edit on 28-3-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

OP, I think you may be on to something here, and I mean it in a serious way. Not Partisan at all. After all, he'd be replaced by a Dem, so party doesn't change on this matter anyway.

However, I have perked up a bit more to listen to him lately and he's...disturbing. Statements like you cite there are not his only lapses and his own very serious questions of personal judgement. The problem I see is, he's not even a mere Senator whose damage by old age could be limited. He is the 2nd or 3rd most powerful man in the United States today as the head of the Senate, and by that, figurative head of the 2nd of 3 branches of Government.

He may be slipping in a clinical, medical way for his mental faculties. Someone ought to look into that in a dead serious way, as it's a dead serious matter if there could be any truth to it.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The reality is he can deny it and people from his camp will never question it...both sides often do their best to ignore the facts..I think he remembers but he simply could care less.

new topics

top topics

join