It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unprecedented in MSM - Fox video : real data on muslim population in the European Union

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
From the video, providing for the first time in NATO mass media (aka main stream media) REAL data on how many muslims are now in the EU :
"You have 1,000 students in a Swedish school. How many are Swedes? Two," said Lars Birgersson, principal of the Rosengrad School.

Question :

what is key statistical element that the video fails to provide ?

Don't click this ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
... before allowing all the time you feel you need to think about the answer.

[edit on 25-11-2004 by MattMarriott]

[edit on 26-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It is their stated goal to infiltrate from within...

yet no one see's this as a threat

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

yet no one see's this as a threat

So Islam is the threat now? First it was just Al Queda and Afghanistan, then you guys drag the Philipenes in to the mix, and then Iraq. So now you are classifying anyone who follows Islam and pray facing Mecca a threat? You must be the most xenophobic person I have ever met on this board...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

When did any of these immigrants state that they were going to do that? How is it that you think that they are responsible for what bin ladin says? If a racist and lunatic said that the west needs to nuke the rest of the world and start a one world government with the pope as its head, does that make you a member of the nwo?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Can you guys see at the evolution in mentalities since 9/11?

First, Bin Laden was responsible.
Then, the Taleban were responsible.
Then, Muslim extremists were responsible.
Now, ALL Muslims are responsible.

It was predictable that we'd go down that slippery slope. Shows how civilized and educated we Westerners really are.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
Can you guys see at the evolution in mentalities since 9/11?

First, Bin Laden was responsible.
Then, the Taleban were responsible.
Then, Muslim extremists were responsible.
Now, ALL Muslims are responsible.

It was predictable that we'd go down that slippery slope. Shows how civilized and educated we Westerners really are.

I'd throw Saddam in there somewhere too!
Well said!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yes, Islam is the problem. I can't believe no one in this day and age wants to say that. its the truth.

Go read about The Great Crusades...

They weren't about conquest, or even about Israel for that fact... The Crusades were fought to hold back Muslim Expansion into the Old World...

The case in Switzerland is their "status quo" This is what they do.

Turkey used to be part of the Roman Empire...then in the first Crusade the Muslims over ran the place not through war... but exactly what they are doing now in switzerland. The War was fought to push back Muslim expansion and we did a great job too... we pushed them as far back as Israel, finally capturing the promised land.

In the second Crusade ... we fought to push back muslim expansion again... only this time it was at our front door. The muslims where already in Europe as far as Spain, and North Africa...and it remained that way until WW1.... check out the Ottoman Empire.

They're here and its almost too late.

Ethnic Cleansing is the only way to take back our way of life!

Free Milosovich !

So when you bleeding heart liberals take the knife out of your back, remember this,...history repeats itself. I warned you.

RUN FOR THE HILLS

[edit on 28-11-2004 by BeLowUIdontevenknowu]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Thats not true, it was the spanish catholic clergy who tortured and killed Christians and jews.

They were afraid of the power of the local muslim moors, who although being conqoured in the centruy before were still a powerful force in southern spain.

The only way to remove that threat was to foracably convert them to christianity. Unfortunatly those that were converted were not trusted at all and that led to the inquisition, where everyone was tested and those that "failed" the test were killed. It was a form of genocide or ethnic clensiing.

The Spanish Inquisition is an example, The Muslims tortured and killed CHRISTIANS and Jews.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeLowUIdontevenknowu
The Spanish Inquisition is an example, The Muslims tortured and killed CHRISTIANS and Jews.

Perhaps you should listen to the song in my signature.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The Russians were known for interesting pogroms against the Jews.

In England, there was a large massacre of Jews by the population under the reign of Richard the Lionheart, in 1192. His grandnephew Edward I expelled the Jews from England.

In France, a series of bad crops in the years 1317-1320 caused a series of diseases that were blamed on the Jews. A good number of them were burned in Paris in 1320-21. Under the reign of Charles VI (circa 1390), the Jews were expelled from France.

And all those were Christian countries... not Muslim.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
ok but that i am saying is that this is the 3RD Great Crusade and again it is to push back Muslim Expansion. Only this time the plan is to push them back to the post HOLYWAR1 map.

GIVE THEM THE MIDDLE EAST MINUS ISRAEL

If Europe is not smart, then Europe will soon be a Muslim Continent

[edit on 28-11-2004 by BeLowUIdontevenknowu]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
HW1 map? What do you mean by that?

And are you advocating expelling all Muslims from Europe?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The muslims have been a somwhat unified force since the time of Mohammud, and the Koran states that all good muslims are to wage Jihad until Islam is the only religion on earth. Its true that not all muslims live by this creed literally, but enough do that if a country is getting a huge number of islamic immagrants, it is cause for concern.
Concern not just for christians and jews either, they have a specific hatred for polythists, and islamic expansion should be a special concern for those of us who follow one of those paths.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeLowUIdontevenknowu
ok but that i am saying is that this is the 3RD Great Crusade and again it is to push back Muslim Expansion. Only this time the plan is to push them back to the post HW1 map.

If Europe is not smart, then Europe will soon be a Muslim Continent

What is HW1?
The first Holy War?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Question :

what is key statistical element that the video fails to provide ?

Don't click this ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
... before allowing all the time you feel you need to think about the answer.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Has anyone actually watched the video?
I can't watch it, connection too crappy.

As always, MattMariott offered no aditional info or comments as to what the hell is going on.
The last time I checked, EU had a population over 400 million, and there are around 12 million muslims scatered all over EU.
I don't see any grand evil invasion out to conquer and kill everyone, I must have missed the memo from my Imam

Some statistics for those who are interested:
www.gem-werc.org...

An interesting quote:

"Another notable trend is the increase in Muslims from 2.3% in 1900 to 4.4% in 2000. This increase will likely continue throughout the next century, reaching 6% by 2050."

Whoa... a whole 6%

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
"You have 1,000 students in a Swedish school. How many are Swedes? Two," said Lars Birgersson, principal of the Rosengrad School.

Thats in one suburb, not Sweden in general.
Its like ChinaTown in New York or something like that...

FOX NEWS...FAIR AND BALANCED, yeah...right.

Whats the next thing from FOX? EU-muslim infested, In the name of Jesus Nuke it! ?

[edit on 26-11-2004 by DrSpeedo]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This muslim bashing I see in this forum really sucks. I would have thought people would be wise and 'christian' enough to see the evil lurking within your own comments.

Get this right, it is AMERICA who has been provoking the Iraqis. It is ISRAEL that has created an influx of displaced refugees in Europe. It is colonialism that has led to North African muslims in France. Now you want ALL muslims to be treated as filth? Infiltrators? What next? Sit in your dining tables and tell your kids how bad muslims are? Lynch them?

Add to that, some European Goverments are in fact encouraging this xenophobia, like in France where there is a law banning the purdah/hijab (veil). It is exactly this type of law that will translate to intolerance resulting of the world's total destruction. Because if you naievly believe Arabs are not fighters and they will accept their fate as inferior beings you are sourly mistaken. Nor are they going away from Europe or America.

Had to get that off my chest.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by aryaputhra]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What MattMariott has posted is, again, deliberately false and misleading information. From that one sentence he posted one could assume that MAJORITY of EU population are Muslims, which is simply not true.
Google it. There are hundreds of statistics, EU wide, local, countries, nations, churches, and of course COMMON SENSE in your own head that show that majority of population in EU is CHRISTIAN, always was and always will be. There are over 400 million christians in EU. Let that number sink in....

The absurdity of Mariott's "real" data cannot be expressed with words.
We are talking about Europe here, not Middle East. Europe is christian. Majority of EU population are christians.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by aryaputhra
Add to that, some European Goverments are in fact encouraging this xenophobia, like in France where there is a law banning the purdah/hijab (veil). It is exactly this type of law that will translate to intolerance resulting of the

I totaly Agree with you in most you writing but...the ban that has been made in France applies to all religious symbols..Wich I personally think is quite good, especially jn times when religion tare people apart (as it always have).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join