It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess I am asking for positive thoughts...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I am sorry to hear what your going through. I don't know what to say... it is terrible that you have health worries and the financial worries should not be there. Makes it even harder to cope with. It is another worry.

I hope everything works out for you and your family.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Mblah,

Hugs, love and my warmest calming loving energies are being sent your way.

In times of stress like this simple yoga poses really help, even just 10 minutes a day will do wonders.

Peace,

RT

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
More flowers for you.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
We are all in this world together and I really hope everything works out for you. No one deserves to worry about medical costs in our developed nations. I wish the best for you and your family, be strong and try to focus on the things that bring you joy.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

i believe this may help, walk into your nearest open field and search for certain stones, find one that pleases you, i find that some stones can heal, especially if you find it yourself, non manufactured or mass produced

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Unfortunately, pregnancy and childbirth can wreak havoc on a woman's body, far more so then most people realize.

It can cause temporary and/or permanent health issues that will follow you the rest of your life. And what makes it worse, is when you bounce around from doctor to doctor and nobody wants to take your issues and symptoms seriously.

But... You've now finally managed to find a proper medical practioner that will do everything in her power to get down to the bottom of what is going on in your body. And THAT is a huge first step toward the road to recovery.

Something you can do for yourself is to take a proactive role in the diagnosis process by researching your symptoms on the internet, gathering as much information and knowledge as you possibly can. Keep a pen and paper handy, and make notes for yourself and any questions/ideas that you can toss at your doctor. This will help to plant some seeds for him/her as to what kind of tests to run on you that they may not have thought of yet. Getting to a proper diagnoses is all about the process of elimination, first and foremost.

Doing your own research will not only aid your doctor (and maybe even help to save you a bit of money in the long haul), but it will also give you some peace of mind in knowing that you ARE able to do something about getting to the bottom of what might be going on, thereby giving you hope that you may be able to get your answers sooner rather than later...

Some ideas to help get you started on your research (these are very common health problems brought on by pregnancy)... all of which can cause irregular heartbeat by the way:

- HPT axis (hypothalamus, pituitary, thyroid) disorders - hormonal imbalances
- sudden development of various autoimmune disorders (Lupus, IBS, arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Celiac, Graves/Hashimotos, etc)
- blood sugar imbalances (hypoglycemia, diabetes)
- food sensitivities/allergies (particularly dairy and gluten)
- numerous mineral and/or vitamin deficiencies (B12, iron, folic acid, etc)
- fractured coccyx (can take months or sometimes years to heal properly)
- peripartum cardiomyopathy (a serious heart disease that needs to be diagnosed and treated early)

Many of those mentioned above will lead to other health problems that compound as time goes on.

Early diagnosis is the key... and you are already jumping on that bandwagon, so good on you !

I have my fingers and toes crossed that you and your doctor will quickly get to the bottom of things so that you can be treated properly and back onto the road to recovery... So you can get back to enjoying all those precious moments with your wee bundle of joy !!

(not to mention all those great recipes you keep feeding us with)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You have our our prayers and positive thoughts 100% , being scared is a natural reaction to the unknown so don't be ashamed of that.
Please keep us informed of your situation if you can.

Good luck and get well soon!

Regards, Iwinder & YogaGinns

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

My dear, I don't know you as I am pretty new here, but I'm sorry for what you are going through and I will send all my loving / positive energy your way......just remember the storm doesn't last forever and things will get better.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I missed your recipes in the last few years!
Given all the flags I see now you must have posted more then a few.

Hope you are good, ttys!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I hope all is well. Please try to stay calm and focus on the fact that if there's a problem, it WILL be medically addressed. You were so smart to keep trying different doctors, and you found one who understood. If there is a serious cardiac issue, you will also find the cardiologist best-suited to monitor and improve your condition. It's just how you are Blah, and we all know it. And please keep us posted on your progress.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join