It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess I am asking for positive thoughts...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I don't usually pray or do anything like that but right now I could use some you could say. I see prayers and positive thoughts to be one in the same.

I have had some health issues since having my son and I"m not sure where they came from. I have possible heart problems and had to wear a monitor this week. I don't know if it's stress related or what. I know my dad had open heart surgery when he was in his 40s. I don't know exactly what for but I know he had it. I know nothing of his side of the family and health. So I am hoping it's nothing serious.

I am having multiple ultra sounds today to find out what could be the cause of certain problems I keep having. I am freaking out slightly because what if I have cancer or something??! I started having such problems shortly after having my son. I kept going to the doctor and they kept saying oh it's normal after having a baby. It's just everything going back into place and they'd just give me pills. Well finally after switching docs so many times i found one I love. She isn't even the doctor in the office but she is who I see and I LOVE her. She is REAL and by real I mean you can talk to her. She isn't offended by language and listens. I am very emotional and use tone and words to express such things. She will listen and not tell me to be quiet, she helps me CALM DOWN! She has done more for me in the last two months than any doctor I've ever seen. She explains things to me and she gets the "system" and voices her opinions on it. So I feel really comfortable with her. I found her by going to the walk in here which also happened to be a regular GP office. I did not know this until one of the times I went and she asked why I just don't go there for my regular doctor visits. I told her i didn't realize it was a GP (general practitioner) office and immediately switched. I have been very happy there because they listen and don't dismiss anything!

I already worry about paying for the doctors visits and we have insurance! It's sad that i have to worry about payment over my health. It is VERY stressing. I just about had a mental breakdown yesterday when they called with the amount they wanted today before my appointment. It isn't about your health anymore, it's about money but that is another thread probably for the rant forum. So we now have no savings and I won't have a phone for a week probably but hey I get my tests and they get their money and then some. My husband pays what equals rent for someone for insurance and everything double in January. I have scripts I need right now but can't afford them!! I can't afford my own meds. How sad is that?! We have a one income household and my husband makes decent money. We get no assistance and I am very good at budgeting but with the increased health care it is really draining us....

My mom has my son so I can just calm down some. I have tried so many times to get help, mental help and let me tell you it is NOT easy. I honestly understand why so many people snap now a days. No joke. The state I live in is JOKE when it comes to mental health. I wish I knew how to start an organization to raise money for people who need it.

I want to feel better so I can be with my son and not feel sick all the time. It is really hard to be alone and sick while caring for a baby. He is everything to me and I feel like a bad mom lately because I can't do the things I'd like and I don't feel like myself.

Well I guess I'm not asking for anything just to say a little prayer or send something positive my way because I"m really all out of positive energy....

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Oh my dear, I hate this is happening to you. You,least of all people deserve this. I wish I knew what to say or do to make it better. I know how much you fought for this happy ending,and for your body to defy you now is just not fair. I don't pray,but I do believe in the power of positive thought,somewhat one in the same to some I guess. So with all the love and light I can muster, I wish you well.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Done!

When our bodies tell us something is wrong, and doctors just blow us off, it can be very frightening. I hope your tests yield results, and they find something very minor and easily treated.
If they find nothing, research your symptoms and discuss with your doctor what your intuition tells YOU it might be, and ask for the appropriate testing.

After thousands of dollars of out-of-pocket testing, with nothing found, I asked my primary care doctor for one simple, inexpensive, in-office test for what i thought might be the cause, and it was far more serious than any health care person I had seen imagined.

Go with your gut, and rule out your 'fears' for some peace of mind. Having a child upsets our hormonal balance, sometimes for a long time. You may be having perfectly normal hormonal swings, which can mask any underlying health issues. That can also make a simple problem seem much worse than it is, and throwing medicine at an undefined problem can make it worse.

Many drugs were thrown at my 'symptoms' while doing a myriad of tests, so it took even longer to figure out I'm very drug-sensitive, and they were causing even more problems.

I wish you the best of luck!
Ms.Nugget

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Prayers and positive thoughts your way.

I hope you feel better soon, ma'am.

beez

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I need like 3 hours of voice communication to get my point across... I've typed tons already and deleted it.

I just want you to know, the emotions you are feeling are controllable. There may be any variation of reasons as to why you choose to feel worry about this but I want you to know you are subconsciously choosing to feel this way.

With that said.. I am on your side and can understand if you disagree. I feel as if my perspective is universal but literally love being proven wrong (even though i'll argue till it's proven to me/... which may never happen)

edit on 28-3-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Positive thoughts and hope for you.

I am lucky that I havent lost my soon to be ex's insurance. It covers mental health 100% no copay and my scripts are $5 each. I dont know what I will do when the divorce is finalized. Probably just go crazy, again.
...and the area where the dermatologist took a chunk of my bicep is getting a blue hue again. Oh well...it could always be worse.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hey,I know it's not my place here but as someone whos also been close to death...you're worrying about the wrong things. There's a saying that goes along the lines of 'if your worried still theres something left to be reminded of' that being said, you shouldn't be trying to make yourself 'better' but rather to act happily for the fact that your suffering may soon be over, show the kind of love you felt as a young child-you have the ability to set your family up for success or failure down the line and what's going to matter most are these moments right here. Act happy in the face of defeat and you wont be deafted. Know that there is light on the other side. Everything is your choice at the end of the day, but coming to terms the anguish in your heart and mind is the first step towards salvation.

You're in my prayers miss, best of love to you, and if you're looking for philosphical words to get through this earthly pain, I didn't realize it until I started *actually* reading it but that's what the New Testaments about.
edit on 28-3-2014 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Absolutely, you have my best wishes.

Maybe some really good food is in order, always makes me feel a little better and is a great distraction from discomfort and pain.

Hope you feel better soon!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I think that you have plenty of untapped positive energy. You just have to dig deep. I'm glad you found a great doctor, that alone should help. I'm not a big fan of mine and have been looking around, but many are not accepting new patients these days.

Fight that depression as it can feed upon itself thus making it harder to fight off.

I wish you the best of luck and hope for your speedy recovery.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Hi!
Sending prayers & hugs your way!
There's nothing worse than doctors that won't listen!
Been there, done that!

Finally after years of being misdiagnosed,
hubby & I found a GREAT one!
She's young, up on the latest ideas,
really listens, & finds causes,
doesn't just treat symptoms!
Or act like we're imagining things!

I always thought someone who had been in practice longer,
& had lots of experience, would be better.
Never turned out that way!
They are stuck in their ways, think they know it all,
think patients are stupid & don't keep up on new findings!
In our experience anyway!

Who knows our bodies better than we do???
We know when something is 'off'!!!
I even had a doctor yell at me once,
because I 'dared' to ask a question!

Finding one that really listens, you're halfway there!!!
I think in general, women doctors are more in tune to things too!
Good luck, I hope you find out it's something minor!!!
WOQ

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Happy bright positive thoughts your way! I hate that you are going through this. I will pray for you that is nothing too serious.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sending you warm, healing and positive thoughts. You're dealing with a lot of "what if's" now, and that's hard. I wish you the calm, sunny skies at the center of the storm, unruffled and untouched by the whirling tempest around it. My dog, Joe, sends you snuffly wet kisses.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

God Bless you my friend. Things all happen for reasons sometimes not clear. Maybe its all to make you a better and stronger person and parent? What I do know...is we know really nothing about the why's and wherefore's of life and all its trials and tribulations.

Ive been thru a lot of what you have gone thru. Once, I was absolutely postive I'd wouldnt see my 25th birthday because of all the tribulations and world gone crazy with new health and enviromental situations.

Since then, Ive had many close calls, health issues (still, heart and spine...and stroke)...yet here I am. I get a sense from you that things will be ok. Hard to believe that now...but praying and positive thinking go a long way to discovery and recovery.

The part about me not making it to 25? I just wish...even after all God's tossed at me...both my parents were around today. Today is my birthday....and I am 61.

God makes no junk, and never puts more on us than HE knows...we can handle. Prayers and well wishes to you....

Blessings MS
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Do not for one minute think that you are a bad Mom for not feeling well! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I know it can drive you crazy not knowing what is wrong with you, but even if it's cancer, it doesn't mean you're going to die. I have been through that fight and will be here by your side if it is. I will be here no matter what the problem may be and I know many other members of our ATS family will be as well.

For now, keep your doctors appointments and take whatever tests are necessary. As a diversion I always had my precious books to take me far away to different times and realms and movies help too. Take long deep breaths, spend some time out in nature or spend time on a hobby. Hang in there Darlin'. Hugs!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

First of all, part of being a good mother is staying healthy and sane. Having your mother watch the baby is a smart move and good for the kid.

Remember, you are the priority here. After that, you can go back to worrying about all the other things that stress out parents.

We all have love for you so keep us posted.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
First, find your bedrock place where you can dig in and endure. Second, try to separate in your mind what's healthy worry and what's added on top of that so you can try to dismiss the extra stuff. You can make yourself sicker with worry, and that's the last thing you need right now.

If you've found a doctor who listens and will work with you to get things done. The next thing to do is learn how to let go of the worry and fear when you have honestly done all that can be done so that you aren't poisoning yourself further.

And then, just wait it out as best you can and trust that between you and your doctor you'll find a way to get yourself set right. There is no point in worrying about what might be until you know for sure. Don't even let yourself go there; you'll only drive yourself crazy.

And you do absolutely have all the positive energy and prayer I can muster.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here is a healing Angel for you. I will light a candle for you right now and concentrate on your health and well being.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
(((prayers))) & (((good vibes))) mblah! And a great big virtual hug too. Maybe it will turn out to be something as easy to deal with as hormones. Or something quite common such as mitral valve prolapse or atrial fibulation.

Whatever it is - WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I send my best wishes your way, and I hope that everything works out for you mblahnikluver. ~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I wish you a swift return to positivity, please use these messages to strengthen yourself.

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join