It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura will be on ATS Today and Tomorrow!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I'm still non the wiser. HELP!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

truthseeker555

It sounds like he's logging in with a thread at 3 central time in the U.S., and as soon as he posts his thread that opens the thread to comments. Good to meet you, and enjoy ATS. Hopefully you will stick around and post sometimes after this visit.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

truthseeker555

Springer will have a link for it. Just wait until around 3PM CST and you'll see it.

And welcome to ATS!

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Thank you very much my friend. I was just on his Facebook account when I discovered he was doing a Q&A on this website which I have never heard of before. Literally in the last half hour I made an account and have been exploring the site. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to ask him to be honest. Thanks again. I appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I am extremely excited for this! How do we submit our questions? Will it open up later on, or do we have to send them in now?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Usually there is a little popup banner at the bottom of the screen with a link. I hope I explained that right lol.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

MaxTurner

I am extremely excited for this! How do we submit our questions? Will it open up later on, or do we have to send them in now?

You are going to want to submit your question in the thread that Springer will put it. It will not be up until around 3PM CST. You just post your questions directly to Governor Ventura in that thread. Springer will post a link to that thread in this thread when it has been made.

I hope that helps.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

truthseeker555
reply to post by Aleister

Thank you very much my friend. I was just on his Facebook account when I discovered he was doing a Q&A on this website which I have never heard of before. Literally in the last half hour I made an account and have been exploring the site. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to ask him to be honest. Thanks again. I appreciate it.

My pleasure. I'm glad he's promoting the visit on this website (question to mods, will the website be able to handle the traffic load??? Because if not, then even Ventura will have a hard time responding).

I hope you find forums and topics that you can add to, and you can start your own thread after you write and post 20 posts. Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'll post a link to the AMA thread here when it's up and I'll start a new ALERT that will link to it as well. We're putting it in the General Conspiracy Forum in honor of his being a Conspiracy Theorist.

I assure you the thread will be on the Home Page in record time too, I have a feeling the responses and flags will e flying!

Yes ATS can handle all the traffic the world can throw at us.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Springer
I'll post a link to the AMA thread here when it's up and I'll start a new ALERT that will link to it as well. We're putting it in the General Conspiracy Forum in honor of his being a Conspiracy Theorist.

I assure you the thread will be on the Home Page in record time too, I have a feeling the responses and flags will e flying!

Yes ATS can handle all the traffic the world can throw at us.

Right on !

Yeeeeeehawwwww

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Bring it on baby! Big respect for the big man.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

This particular AMA could go the whole week and never get disappointing. Mr. Ventura is a very colorful guy and that is what makes him so interesting.

I can't wait to see the questions and replies, and thank you as this is the way to start the week.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thanks, Springer.
I hope you're doing well.

Just thought it might be interesting for people to read over Jesse's opinions on political issues. I find I agree with him about 98%! LOL

Jesse Ventura on the Issues

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Is my time conversion off, or isn't it supposed to have started already?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

No, he's currently 1h33 late by my clock too.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
My power is flickering, and the net been cutting in and out for a few hours lol. I hope I get a chance to ask my question before the power actually goes out, a rare occurance here.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
As Springer said earlier-

If things go according to plan Jesse's Intro/Opening post will go up around 3:00pm Central U.S. Time to give everyone a chance to get their question in. Jesse will log back in to start answering questions around 7:00pm Central U.S. Time and has committed to staying until at least 8:30PM.

Patience, please. It's currently 3:37 Central Time. So still 'around' 3PM Central, unless you're running trains for Il Duce.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Can't reply yet though lol.
edit on Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:46:01 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

After thinking about how busy this AMA is going to be and discussing among ourselves we've decided to open the thread 1 hour before Jesse logs back on to answer questions. The thread will opened at for questions at 4:00pm U.S. Central time.

That's about 15 minutes from now.

Here's the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

ENJOY!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Would that be why my question is in limbo and just kind of stuck in "insert reply" mode?
That page is still just trying to add my question...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join