It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura will be on ATS Today and Tomorrow!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Very elated to be able to contribute to my first AMA. With Jesse Ventura!
Big round of applause to Springer for making it all happen!!
ATS is the best!!!

edit on 31-3-2014 by DenyFlatulence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Awesome! Just simply one guy I'd most of all like to have a few beers and chat with. So I'll have a few and try to get the chat part in with the rest of you. Always thought his character in " Predator " was killed of way to early BTW.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The questions come from the members. Feel free to ask him what you want to know about them.

Oh man i am excited, what time was it again? just in case thanks ATS for making this happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyFlatulence

To be fair, SkepticOverlord got this ball rolling, when Jesse's people first reached out to us there was a misunderstanding of what they were after, S.O. sorted it and now we're only hours away from the AMA of AMAs.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Springer, oh yeah so excited cannot wait....Jesse!!!!! Wonder if he misses the snow...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Thank you as well SkepticOverlord!!!
(More applause)

Site owners, keep bringing us the awesome AMA's!!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

They usually start at 1 pm Central time.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

I doubt it,
after all, he moved to Mexico there for a little bit...
Ran as far from the snow as he could I am sure...lol

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I echo many others here when I say that I am really looking forward to this AMA. I like Jesse Ventura a lot and am excited that he is taking time out of his schedule to come here and talk to the members.

Great work SO, Springer, etc.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If things go according to plan Jesse's Intro/Opening post will go up around 3:00pm Central U.S. Time to give everyone a chance to get their question in. Jesse will log back in to start answering questions around 7:00pm Central U.S. Time and has committed to staying until at least 8:30PM.

We know this is going to be a very busy AMA so PLEASE abide by the rules of one question per member. Please avoid multi-part questions too, slipping in two or three questions in one paragraph is just as bad as posting two or three separate questions.

If you want your question answered you'd be really well served by avoiding long winded lead ins, with as many questions as we know he's going to get he won't be able to spend the time reading lengthy posts. Ideally you should be able to greet him (if you want to), ask a question, and thank him for his time (that'd be nice) all within a reasonably short paragraph. That's the best bet in a busy AMA.

As always, courtesy and respect for our invited guest is mandatory and any displays of rudeness will result in post removal and account termination.

If past AMAs are an indication I don't think we'll have to worry about that, pretty much everyone who has participated has been really cordial and nice. Thank you all for that, it helps in getting more guests to come spend time with us.

This is a great opportunity to interact with a legend, we really want everyone to enjoy it.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I got my question all ready to go

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Looking forward to it.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Oh I gotta ask him about the running man

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What forum will this be in? Is there an AMA forum? Sorry, I'm not familiar with the previous AMA s...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyFlatulence

Hi. I'm a newcomer here. Where do you post the questions for the Governor? Appreciate it if you help. Peace.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker555

There will be a thread that Governor Ventura and Springer will put up for question.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Hi. I'm a newcomer here. Where do you post the questions for the Governor? Appreciate it if you help. Peace.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

truthseeker555
reply to post by boymonkey74

Look at the above post.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This may be a near-record day for viewing when Jesse posts around 3 central and then takes the stage at 7 Central. It's now 1 Central, and there are already 3754 lurkers and 375 signed-in members. (edit: I just checked seven minutes later and they are the same numbers. How often do the "people looking at ATS" numbers get refreshed? Thanks.

Update, 2 p.m. central: 3069 viewers, 388 signed in members

Maybe it won't reach the record though. From the stats on the Forum page: Most logged-in members at one time: 1,196 on Aug 23 2011 @ 19:45 GMT., Most registed members in one day: 7,098 on Aug 24 2011 @ 08:30 GMT

Is there a number for most people viewing the site at one time?

edit on 31-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join