It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura will be on ATS Today and Tomorrow!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

A TOONNN!!! of thanks for THIS AMA!!! Wow!! You are the best on the web!. [i knew that for 13 years now]

TY Springer, Simon, Skeptic and when preeytale are you running for election again....ha ha Aprril fools...I DID vote for you that year.
Nobody currently here remebers or will admit, but YOUR prank is why my hubby got interested in ATS.
Fess up [smiles]

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Springer
I have no idea. I would assume he's going down the line and answering the ones he wants to answer but I don't know that. Remember he's outnumbered 300,000 to 1.

Just a quick heads up to anyone who was curious, Jesse did go back and answer many of the questions skipped over from yesterday.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
21 pages, not too much disruption, was a successful AMA in my book

edit on Tue, 01 Apr 2014 18:02:46 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
A good one for conspiracies.
We should get
Dr. Ceril Wecht. He would be good for the JFK questions. Or Kennedy's in general.
He's a Coronor here in Pittsburgh that has done many cases that have been discussed here.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Bigburgh
A good one for conspiracies.
We should get
Dr. Ceril Wecht. He would be good for the JFK questions. Or Kennedy's in general.
He's a Coronor here in Pittsburgh that has done many cases that have been discussed here.
Thanks

A pretty good idea. I would think he'd go for it. He's done lots of interesting cases, the JFK autopsy analysis is what he's most known for.

The Ventura thread was first rate - as he says, he's an honest man and answers honestly. I didn't get my question answered, dognabit, so next AMA I'll chime in early but not the first question again - I though there'd be an initial rush of a hundred questions or so.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Springer
I have no idea. I would assume he's going down the line and answering the ones he wants to answer but I don't know that. Remember he's outnumbered 300,000 to 1.

Just a quick heads up to anyone who was curious, Jesse did go back and answer many of the questions skipped over from yesterday.

and missed most, if not all of the ones asked today

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Get me his contact info (email address is fine) and I'll pursue it

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I just spoke with his people, he WILL BE BACK, to borrow a line from another guy with big biceps...

I think this was our best AMA yet, not take anything away from the previous ones mind you, but based on the numbers (and I love the numbers) it was the most popular one yet.

I have to admit I wasn't a fan of Jesse Ventura, I am now. Getting to know him to the extent I did changed my mind about the guy.

We're looking forward to doing several things with Jesse and ORA.tv so stay tuned.

edit on 4-2-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Great AMA with Jesse!
This is a win-win for both ATS & Jesse's show on ora tv.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join