It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura will be on ATS Today and Tomorrow!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

It makes all the sense in the world, that's why I've enjoyed it immensely too. A real guy, rare in his realm.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

SubTruth
reply to post by Springer

Thank you ATS it was a very interesting read. I actually could hear his voice as I was reading his replies. He writes like he talks if that makes any sense??????

Yes it totally makes sense!! Haha i was thinking that aswell!!! That he writes like he talks and as i was reading them it was in his voice lol. I think its because he is so passionate about getting the truth out there it shines in how he expresses himself when talking. He's a good bloke.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Springer,that was an amazing AMA,and thank you for inviting Jesse to join us here,and no doubt we are lucky he graciously accepted. Most of all,I want to thank Skeptic Overlord. I noticed you meticulously went through every one of Mr. Ventura's replies to include the quoted original post he was responding to. It didn't go unnoticed or unappreciated .

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
so at what point is the thread going to reopen? i didn't get to ask my question..

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
mr ventura where i am from [ it is a hard town ] do you hate your pop

i mean that as a joke on APRIL FOOLS DAY joke i hope the mods leave it up for us members who have a sense of humor and i expect a salvo back MR VENTURA

p.s i apolagize for all the member's who called you by your first name sir you are a real American hero to me and a lot more i loved the way you DESTROYED pier's morgan and the bbc just by being a honest man

pps the last time i called someone sir it was a drill sargent and he had to earn it
edit on 1-4-2014 by 999zxcv because: what the hell

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

um...wrong thread, mate..

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I believe the BoyMonkey slap down will go down in ATS history as one of the most
funniest replys from a AMA guest.

Unfortunately, that didn't stop BoyMokey. He posted another question.

And, I notice many are. what up with that?

Control yourselves people>

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

That was awesome. I got a few chuckles out of that.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Daedalus
reply to post by 999zxcv

um...wrong thread, mate..

aw i will not get a answer from the man i thought that was funny and a little cheeky at the same time

never give up eh

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Hi Springer, yesterday I didn't get the chance to participate in the AMA. Would you, by any chance, know at what time Jesse will be back today? I hope to catch him before I get to work.

regards

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Wrong thread

Second
edit on 1-4-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

You're in the wrong thread. The right thread is currently closed, should be back up soon.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You know what I liked? He came on and started answering questions at the time he was supposed to. No 30 minute delay or anything. I admired that.

I hope he gets to all the questions. Mine is rather far down the line.

I have really enjoyed 'hearing' his answers. He writes just like he talks.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

He'll be back at 4:00pm Central U.S. Time but we're reopening the thread a little before then. There's still over 100 questions from yesterday.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

You're welcome and S.O. c/ping the questions in was nice huh? It's a good idea too, just a few minutes work copy/pasting the questions into the AMA guest's posts, we'll be doing that going forward on all of the AMAs, .

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Ouch! Hm, okay. That means I'll be at work when the thread re-opens. Well, I guess it was just not meant to be. Thanks anyway, and even though I can't participate, I appreciate the work you do. I wish I could star you.

regards,

At Time's End.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Springer
reply to post by swanne

He'll be back at 4:00pm Central U.S. Time but we're reopening the thread a little before then. There's still over 100 questions from yesterday.

please please springer show him my question from further up please pretty please

i would love to be a fly on the wall then

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I do have a question, it is not in any way trolling, but it is confrontational.
Can I ask why he feels it necessary to continue with the civil lawsuit against the widow of Chris Kyle?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

macman

I do have a question, it is not in any way trolling, but it is confrontational.
Can I ask why he feels it necessary to continue with the civil lawsuit against the widow of Chris Kyle?

Because since Kyle was murdered his widow will still profit from the book sales. So why should she profit from a lie that Kyle put in his book? Do a little research into Kyle's background he was a well known liar. And he has answered this question before.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I don't recall either asking you, or posing the question to you.

And I have done research into Chris Kyle, and have spoken to many team members that served with him. I trust what they stated more then what YOU provide.

But, thanks for answering for both Springer and Ventura.

edit on 1-4-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join