It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these chemtrails?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

I am so disappointed in you. I thought we had made great strides in the common sense department.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

network dude

I am so disappointed in you. I thought we had made great strides in the common sense department.

We have my friend....no need for disappointment......I was sorry to see you stoop to attack someones pics on your own thread....

you are too good for this....

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

network dude

We have my friend....no need for disappointment......I was sorry to see you stoop to attack someones pics on your own thread....

Perhaps you could do me the solid of pointing out where I did this. You know, like a learning experience. that way, I won't repeat it.

Thanks very much.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

network dude

UxoriousMagnus

network dude

Perhaps you could do me the solid of pointing out where I did this. You know, like a learning experience. that way, I won't repeat it.

Thanks very much.

it's your whole thread....you brought pics from another thread....made fun of the guy and then used his pics and subject matter to make fun of him whilst making your own thread.

You are above this....you taught me much and I am sure many others.....stick to what you do best....informing and proving....

I grow weary of members bashing each other, attacking each other and making fun of each other....

I was just disappointed to see you not only do these things that are detestable but to write an entire thread based on its use.

but....no disrespect to you NET......you know I love ya buddy

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

But, surely it's a fair question? Some people often describe pictures or their own sightings as definitely being chemtrails. If they know this, there must be a way to tell, mustn't there? There is no mockery in asking questions. The mockery is when someone is told something is a chemtrail and they respond by going YES IT IS! Like the crowd scene from Life of Brian, (in unison) "YES, WE ARE ALL AWARE INDIVIDUALS, TELL US WHAT TO BELIEVE OH' WILL!" ( yes, THAT was mockery)

I find it a useful question too because, if a person responds by saying "chemtrails last, contrails don't" then I know, with 100% certainty, that I can disregard that persons opinion on chemtrails because they have no actual grasp of the subject, they just swallow chemmie site brainwashing unquestioningly (they all make the same hare-brained claim, I think it's their way of making sure their adherents IQ isn't too high, so they can keep getting away with it).

When someone answers with a reason that isn't a misrepresentation of something a 10 year old can understand, I will take a great interest in what they have to say. .

edit on 31-3-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

it's your whole thread....you brought pics from another thread....made fun of the guy and then used his pics and subject matter to make fun of him whilst making your own thread.

Yes these pics are from another thread that was saying these are chemtrails, so why wouldn't it be the proper thing to do but create a thread about them in a chemtrail forum.

You may see it as making fun of him, but many others see it as...Denying Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The reason I started this thread with those pictures, it the poster who presented them in another thread is a person who has been pro chemtrail for some time. In fact, so pro, that they posted pictures in the past and called them chemtrails from just the picture alone.

If you have the ability to determine what type of trail it is by a picture alone, I want to know how it's done.

And as you know, I try to use a bit of logic in the process of proving my case, so I was waiting for that poster to explain the difference. (or some other believer) That particular picture is possibly a top secret aircraft, and (in my logical mind) I cannot find any reason at all to have a top secret jet spray chemtrails. It kind of screams LOOK AT ME. When being identified is not the top priority of a top secret project.

So while some folks get all bruised and hurt about the possibility of ridicule for having bat spit crazy ideas, I was just trying to interject some common sense into the discussion.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

network dude
Actually, it was a bit slow after lunch...

When you say you had a 'slow lunch' was it a 'Dee, Dah Dee' slow lunch?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

network dude

The reason I started this thread with those pictures, it the poster who presented them in another thread is a person who has been pro chemtrail for some time. In fact, so pro, that they posted pictures in the past and called them chemtrails from just the picture alone.

If you have the ability to determine what type of trail it is by a picture alone, I want to know how it's done.

And as you know, I try to use a bit of logic in the process of proving my case, so I was waiting for that poster to explain the difference. (or some other believer) That particular picture is possibly a top secret aircraft, and (in my logical mind) I cannot find any reason at all to have a top secret jet spray chemtrails. It kind of screams LOOK AT ME. When being identified is not the top priority of a top secret project.

So while some folks get all bruised and hurt about the possibility of ridicule for having bat spit crazy ideas, I was just trying to interject some common sense into the discussion.

yeah but that isn't what you did.....if you were just trying to interject some common sense....we would all be having this discussion on "the other" thread. You moved "the discussion" over here just to mock that person.....

but whatever..... we have already spent too much time on this....I should have just U2U you about it......

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Yes these pics are from another thread that was saying these are chemtrails, so why wouldn't it be the proper thing to do but create a thread about them in a chemtrail forum.

You may see it as making fun of him, but many others see it as...Denying Ignorance.

actually NET said that the other member was NOT calling them chemtrails in the other thread.....the best way to denying ignorance is to first just read.......sheesh

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Actually, it was off topic in that thread. but completely on topic in this one.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

actually NET said that the other member was NOT calling them chemtrails in the other thread.....the best way to denying ignorance is to first just read.......sheesh

And you have never misread something someone writes?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

And you have never misread something someone writes?

of course I have...

just trying to get you to DENY IGNORANCE.....as you said

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

network dude

Actually, it was off topic in that thread. but completely on topic in this one.

Roger that....

I think the more interesting thing here is the plane itself.....WTF is that thing?!

always good talking with you NET

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
I think the more interesting thing here is the plane itself.....WTF is that thing?!

It looks like it could be one of the LRS-B candidates.

edit on 31-3-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because his mug got filled with chemtrail residue

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

That picture doesn't show a LRSB design. It's a concept for a future passenger transport called a BWB, Blended Wing Body. Boeing and Airbus are both investigating this, and other layouts. Your image looks like Airbus' version.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

waynos
That picture doesn't show a LRSB design. It's a concept for a future passenger transport called a BWB, Blended Wing Body. Boeing and Airbus are both investigating this, and other layouts. Your image looks like Airbus' version.

I think we are both partially incorrect. It is a X-48B unmanned aerial vehicle built by Boeing.

While it looks like the craft in the Original Post it has no where near the performance capabilities to reach that altitiude and speed.

Good catch, thanks for the correction.

edit on 1-4-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because his mug got filled with chemtrail residue

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

No probs, and I can see I backed the wrong horse by saying it looked Like the Airbus version. The X-48B UAV is part of that transport design effort I was referring to. I don't think anything will come of it though, unless another use is found.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So some years back I really got my Dad laughing at me after mentioning "chemtrails." I'm not a staunch chemtrail believer by any means, however my mind's certainly open to the possibility (why the heck not). My Dad was in the Air Force and explained about how they're simply contrails, etc.

It's sort of become a running joke now. I read ATS a lot, and whenever I'm back home during holidays and stuff I throw some "black helicopter" stuff at him to see how he'll react. Generally it just makes him aggravated.. and that's cool with me, it's all in good fun.

Anyway, today my Dad calls and tells me he saw a big "X" in the sky today, and it freaked him out a little. I had him send the cell phone pic to me. Quality sucks,especially since I can't seem to upload a photo tonight on here unless I saved it as a .gif, but it looks good enough I suppose - so this begs the question: ARE THESE CHEMTRAILS?

If not, please explain how there could be a huge perfect X in the sky above my old man's house, please.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

prolethreat81

If not, please explain how there could be a huge perfect X in the sky above my old man's house, please.

Pretty easy really. That bit of sky where the flight paths crossed had the right conditions for contrail formation and persistence

Look at these pics of clouds

Contrails are essentially clouds and need the same sort of conditions to exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join