It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Weapons Cache Found In Fallujah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
An enormous amount of weapons, ammunition, and detonating devices was discovered in Fallujah. Enough to fulfill the needs for a nationwide rebellion. Weapons caches were found in 60 of the city's 100 mosques.

Military personbel is "cautiously optimistic" that this will put a large dent in the insurgent arsenal.

FULL STORY
abcnews.go.com...

I sure find it interesting that 6 oout of every 10 mosques were being used by these self proclaimed religious insurgents.

[edit on 11/25/2004 by infinite8]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
"Mosques as arsenals" was always an obvious hiding place in a "holy war".

So, on the law of probability, this serves to render "all" mosques a legitimate "target". Which will make western churches a terrorist target, and so and and so forth it goes ad infinitum...

What was it that first stood in Jerusalem, and are there weapons there?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
An enormous amount of weapons, ammunition, and detonating devices was discovered in Fallujah. Enough to fulfill the needs for a nationwide rebellion. Weapons caches were found in 60 of the city's 100 mosques.

hmmm Targets anyone?

Must not be Holy Ground to them then...

[edit on 25-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Exactly, Masked. It is now OPEN SEASON on mosques.

Tell me another lie. I get off on lies.

dh

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Huge amounts of weapons caches will be existant throughout Iraq
In every mosque and homestead
They want to kick the invaders out
Why ever should it be otherwise
Looking forward to the last helcopter out of Baghdad

Oh - excuse me - they do things differently nowadays

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is the type of news that the world needs to see in order to validate the fact that sometimes we must destroy holy sights in order to defeat the insurgents. Prior to this the insurgents were using the USA destruction of mosques as an sttempt tp destroy their religion.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Remember that on the 22nd of this month, another huge weapons cache was found in Northern Iraq, near the city of Mosul.

You make a very good point infinite8. Mosque have become a place of refuge and in most cases, a semi-fortress for holding out. In the past, the Coalition forces abstained from attacking these hold-outs because the value of the site to the people was taken into consideration. With the current situation and the continued violation of the terrorists/insurgents to disregard that they are indeed within "holy sites," these mosques are now deemed viable targets when encountering such applied cases, as mentioned above.

seekerof

top topics

join