It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Flight 370 The CIA Hoax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:01 PM
reply to post by maghun

Any conspiracy theory should be checked out on its own merit and never believed just because we know the powers that did 911 do these kinds of things.
For sometimes even liars are telling the truth if it’s not anything of value to them to distort.

We are on a conspiracy site and in a conspiracy world nevertheless we have to have legitimate proof and reason behind any conspiracy for it to have people accepting it in mass.

This one of course we all knew would reach the conspiracy professionals as all these type events from Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing, to 911 will forever more do.

The good thing about ATS is that most of us look rigorously at the “proof” and judge objectively as possible.

This one is an ongoing affair so we have time to take in new information.

I think so far the only conspiracy theory that has some potential may be the Diego Garcia one.

Diego Garcia and the United States military base Conspiracy theorists have suggested that MH370 was either captured by the United States and then flown to the United States' military base on Diego Garcia[19] or that the plane landed at the base directly. The latter theory was raised at a White House daily briefing on March 18, whereupon press secretary Jay Carney responded, "I’ll rule that one out."[20]

We’ll see.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM

Once found, some theories can then be put to rest. Unfortunately, the theory presented here will never be put to rest because there is no POSSIBLE way to do so.

So, what will be found? Falsified black boxes and falsified aircraft debris?

Anyway, you quoted George Orwell: "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others." I say, "All people are equal; it's just that the pigs are more equal than the rest."

new topics
<< 1   >>