It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detroit Area Psychic Offers Insight Into Missing Malaysian Plane

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimpish

I must have missed it. All I remember is a thread saying that none have come forward and people were finding it interesting that psychics weren't going near this thing.

That being said ... I'd still take her word over the Malaysian gov't.
WOW they sure have messed this thing up.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Now that's weird because I had a similar one and found this although it's not the aircraft it still hadme iinterested

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I commend her, at least she has the gumption to put out a statement about this, unlike others who proclaim to be psychics who say nothing for fear their fraudulance will be called out.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by Pimpish

I must have missed it. All I remember is a thread saying that none have come forward and people were finding it interesting that psychics weren't going near this thing.

That being said ... I'd still take her word over the Malaysian gov't.
WOW they sure have messed this thing up.

I have been "Forum watching" for a while now and have observed that those here who are usually in agreement with (or at least amenable to) the governments position on matters such as these will invariably state something like this ---> "WOW they sure have messed this thing up," OR a comment on the order of ... ... ..."man, are they ever so dumb - stupid even - to think we wouldn't have seen through that" - etc., etc., etc.

So my response to this comment "WOW they sure have messed this thing up." is "Huh?" Because I doubt very much that anyone involved in setting this thing up really "messed things up" at all. In fact everything seems to be going according to a well ordered, albeit seemingly chaotic plan. Propagandists and perpetrators hardly ever deviate from certain "tried and true," more or less standardized courses of action, and I see nothing different going on here.

I very strongly suspect that the key to the mystery lies within this article Is This Why Malaysia Has Been Lying About Flt 370?So, What Do I Think Happened?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The government avails themselves to psychics more than police forces do. USG has spent millions and millions on secret research projects to develop a way to control and use the paranormal for many decades. We've had lots of Black Op projects through the years, and just because government doesn't broadcast or even admit to the use of physics, doesn't mean they don't.....there is too much proof to the contrary.

If they government truly had no idea what was going on, I'm betting that every psychic they work with got a phone call within the hour.
We'll probably 'read the book' about it 20-30 years from now.

Whatever happened, it is of epic proportions with a global impact. There is need for a high degree of secrecy, and a whole lot of convoluted 'evidence' to keep us from looking more closely at where the truth might lie.
I really think what world leaders aren't sharing with, and are hiding from us is fear. Fear of what, I don't know- but that is the emotion this incident has caused in them.

Hey! Look over there!!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Have you ever had a psychic pick lottery numbers for you ? Did you win said lottery? No. Enough said. Calculated guess's at best. I see the psychic waited about 3 weeks and numerous theories later to make her prediction. Go figure. Where was she day one or two? Or the night before the flight. There is nothing new in her prediction. All she had to do is read thru the numerous threads on numerous sites to come to that prediction.

edit on 28-3-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Self edited. I won't get sucked in ....

edit on 3/28/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

“I do believe that the plane was hijacked by several onboard (more than three, along with one master mind who was not on board),”

How Bin Laden of him..most masterminds don't go down with the ship..that's why they're masterminds and the rest patsies.

It wasn’t a suicide mission.I believe they had a location set up to land.

Well, if they had a location to land..it wasn't a suicide mission was it, unless they planned to jump out before impact and land it in the middle of the petrol towers.

There was communication on the ground with a team/fleet of people.

Well, terrorists have a bad habit of working in groups and communicating with each other, especially when they have a stolen plane to land.

I have felt the location having a mountain region, along with a jungle feeling and may be near a small Island by Madagascar.

Normally islands in the Indian Ocean are full of jungle and mountains, its like saying "They landed in New York...yes...i see a Starbucks..."

There are hidden *underground* areas.

The Island of Dr No ?? Call James Bond.

I saw tables with smartphones/cell phones, open wallets, passports.

Doesn't every traveller carry those things ??

It was hot and humid and there is crystal clear water/ocean nearby.

An island in the Indian ocean..would be surround by water and probably has mountain streams.

I do believe that the government knows more than what we are being told. This could be a good thing, however

Anothre commen sense statement.Its a good thing for who..the families ??

I also believe that several governments have a good idea where this plane is and are keeping the public busy with speculations as they take care of deeper issues connected with this.

Here on ATS we've spent three weeks saying that..and we're not gifted with her "foresight" (cough, cough)

This woman has'nt stated anything that anyone else here hasn't said in the last three weeks.

She's stating things that are obvious.."Its on an island..and theres water nearby.." Its a freakin ISLAND of course theres water close by...

She should stick to conning old ladies who want to talk to their dead husbands.
edit on PM5Fri20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
people are forgetting the part where this woman has had previous success working with police on missing persons cases. this isn't miss kleo 1-900-psychic-hotline

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Erm.........I have.

Cutting to the chase read some of my threads.
Iridium
Sea Brat
My warning
Here's a heads up
Event Horizon

If members helped me rather than griefing and ridiculing me then it may have been different.
Pyramids for instance minus the antennas and also a specific design to withstand or deflect tsunamis and hurricanes.
Heirlogyphs are seen and depicted as more than they are......Say what you see ;-)

Anyway......back on topic.
Don't believe me just have a read but be warned my thrwads are wrote as I see them, not edited or dressed up to look good. They are what they are. Visions.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
If she was psychic she should have been able to tell all of those people that the plane was going to crash beforehand. There's always a convenient excuse of knowing something but not knowing exacts so nothing can ever be stopped before it happens.

Just saying.

I suppose stranger things have happened though.
edit on 3/28/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

Did you go for a walk today outside? If so, how many rocks did you see? You don't know? But you have eyes, right? If you have eyes, you should know how many rocks you saw.

That is the equivalent logic of a person who expects a psychic to know everything. "Psychic" is not the same as "omniscient".

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
If she was psychic she should have been able to tell all of those people that the plane was going to crash beforehand. There's always a convenient excuse of knowing something but not knowing exacts so nothing can ever be stopped before it happens.

edit on 3/28/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

I don't know you, you don't know me. Give me directions to your nearest eatery near you without the internet or a address without me ever visiting your town.

Thats what its like for most true to form psychics when certain variables are involved also to include distance. They get a picture of the eatery and the surrounding area, they just cant pin point the location unless the address is relevant to the vision or they have a common frame of reference. And it is distance specific. The further away, the harder to discern.

And also, could you imagine trying to tell a government that something bad is going to happen before it happens? First they will think your nuts, then they will keep your info just in case pigs fly, then when it happens you all of a sudden become a suspect.

If the world thinks you're a nutter why would they listen to you?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ya know, I just thought of something.....yes yes i see it now.....

JJ Abrams is a psychic........he foretold of a plane and an island with all on board thought to be .....

LOST

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What ev.
The plane is in the water in the southern Indian ocean. I'll bet you a thousand bucks.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

There is no way to direct tsunamis or hurricanes or even a snow flurry. Get real would you. Pyramids were tombs or monuments to the ancient gods of primitive people's. Not a cable tv system for pharaohs.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandHerecy

There are no true psychics. Only good guesses and misses.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandHerecy

Give me your phone number and I can do that. Never mind there are no really good restaurants in this city anyway. Will you settle for a mediocre eatery instead. Those we have in spades. But you probably have a McDonald's in your own town.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

It's been my experience that when someone says with all due respect... They really mean I have no intentions of listening to or entertaining any of your thoughts. Then they give their dispute to the information they have no respect for at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Our physical abilities only reach so far, then we need to use intuition.

No then we use telescopes for our eyes and telephones for our ears and cars for our legs. Or any other invention that we use to enhance our senses. No magic needed. Well a fax machine is magic but besides that LOL.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

How Quaint, a mind based in the here and now. How refreshing.
It would appear that what i was attempting to convey didn't come across the right way? That's ok, I have issues with English so my fault.

Still, being closed to the idea that something exists even though you cannot immediately prove tangibility lessens any frame of reference to the impossibility of such.

Let me guess you're largely atheistic?

One thing is for certain, that plane did not crash, it landed. If you believe otherwise, then you have sold into the dog and pony show being put on by more than one entity.

There is too many coincidences to just right off as such. And the fact that there's a lot of ocean on this planet makes the cover story much more convenient.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join