It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detroit Area Psychic Offers Insight Into Missing Malaysian Plane

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Let's wait and see if she is close.

I have personally heard good things about her in our area, she has worked successfully on missing person's cases with law enforcement.

detroit.cbslocal.com...

Here is what the article said.

“I do believe that the plane was hijacked by several onboard (more than three, along with one master mind who was not on board),” she told CBS Detroit in an email Tuesday.

Her idea of where the plane may be.

She added with this case, “all I have is the visions that I have received with no specific coordinates.”
But with those “flashes,” this is what she believes:
It was planned for over a year.
I wasn’t a suicide mission.
I believe they had a location set up to land.
There was communication on the ground with a team/fleet of people.
I have felt the location having a mountain region, along with a jungle feeling and may be near a small Island by Madagascar.
There are hidden *underground* areas.
I saw tables with smartphones/cell phones, open wallets, passports.
It was hot and humid and there is crystal clear water/ocean nearby.
I do believe that the government knows more than what we are being told. This could be a good thing, however.
I also believe that several governments have a good idea where this plane is and are keeping the public busy with speculations as they take care of deeper issues connected with this.
She added: “My heart goes out to the families who are left waiting.”

Now we wait and see.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
If she was psychic she should have been able to tell all of those people that the plane was going to crash beforehand. There's always a convenient excuse of knowing something but not knowing exacts so nothing can ever be stopped before it happens.

Just saying.

I suppose stranger things have happened though.
edit on 3/28/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
If she was psychic she should have been able to tell all of those people that the plane was going to crash beforehand.

Just saying.

With all do respect here, just because someone has an ability and those abilities are more finely tuned into seeing certain things, does not mean they know everything.

Our physical abilities only reach so far, then we need to use intuition.

The world we are born into laughs, mocks, and does it's best to suppress anything other than the physical 5 senses, and that is why we are currently in the chaotic mess we are in.

If we limit ourselves by fear we'll never discover anything but what we already believe.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It was nothing to do woth terrorists. If it was they would have wanted a global stage. All eyes on them.

I would be interested to know if there was a radio blackout created by the sun and if their on board instruments were possibly affected by this.

I think what people need to do is trace the aircraft prior to its dissapearance.

One more thing who of you follow suspiciousobserver on youtube?
Why was news missing for that day?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

actually pretty interesting to me. but being psychic doesnt necessarily mean that you have precognition of future events.

It was planned for over a year. (check)
I wasn’t a suicide mission. (check)
I believe they had a location set up to land. (check)
There was communication on the ground with a team/fleet of people. (check)
I have felt the location having a mountain region, along with a jungle feeling and may be near a small Island by Madagascar.(Diego Garcia, check)
There are hidden *underground* areas. (very interesting premise, great way of hiding the plane)
I saw tables with smartphones/cell phones, open wallets, passports. (that explains why they were able to still ring)
It was hot and humid and there is crystal clear water/ocean nearby. (matches diego garcia)
I do believe that the government knows more than what we are being told. (check, especially after Malaysia admitted as much)
This could be a good thing, however.
I also believe that several governments have a good idea where this plane is and are keeping the public busy with speculations as they take care of deeper issues connected with this. (no sh*t)

most of this sounds pretty spot on to me. i want to know the why though. was it taken to be used at a later time as a weapon? are all of pax alive? are the ones who were scientists and contractors being made to work against their will?

all i know is that we can no longer trust or listen to the official story line after they admitted, yeah we have evidence but, sorry its sealed. trust us though, the plane went down in the ocean and its gone, nothing to see here folks, move along!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

It all depends on each persons specific focus.

Have you ever thought about a certain person for some strange reason only to have the phone ring a second later?

Most people have these abilities they just don't develop them, or even care to tune them in. Mostly indoctrination, but fear is a main factor in suppressing people's higher senses.

Precognition in this case is most like not precognition at all, but rather the psychic tuning into those individuals that carried out the act. (Kind of like replaying a video)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

the problem with that is then people say your crazy and don't want to here it. and then after the fact then accuse you being involved

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Diego Garcia does not have a mountainous terrain though.

I'll bite a little. It would leave Nicobar close to Malaysia.
Then Reunion and Mauritius islands close to Madgascar.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

robbon2004
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

the problem with that is then people say your crazy and don't want to here it. and then after the fact then accuse you being involved

It's fear, envy and jealousy, but mostly fear.

People fear what they do not understand, or can control themselves.

If we allow our children to express themselves from birth we'd actually learn something, instead of indoctrinating them into a decaying, limiting, and one dimensional mindset.

Even the greatest minds we have in the world today has nothing on people that are allowing for more than just their 5 senses.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Sounds like her best ability is bet hedging.

To what purpose does this serve? Besides her own self promotion?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The problem with these psychics is that time and time again they have been wrong. Let me use my psychic abilities here, as time goes along and this whole thing is figured out, this "psychic" will have been way off and completely wrong.

Of course, there will be some excuse as to why this happened. Perhaps it happened in another timeline? It will be some nonsense like that.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
If she was psychic she should have been able to tell all of those people that the plane was going to crash beforehand.

Different people have different gifts. Foretelling the future may not be hers .. but being sensitive to what is happening now may be. Anyways, she is the first psychic who has come forward. The rest weren't brave enough to do so.

That being said .. I don't buy anything that the Malaysian gov't is peddling with this stuff.
Not one bit.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No, she's not the first. There was a post or a thread (can't remember which) that talked about another psychic who had his own feelings on what happened. This was over a week ago.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Realtruth

With all do respect here, just because someone has an ability and those abilities are more finely tuned into seeing certain things, does not mean they know everything.

Our physical abilities only reach so far, then we need to use intuition.

The world we are born into laughs, mocks, and does it's best to suppress anything other than the physical 5 senses, and that is why we are currently in the chaotic mess we are in.

If we limit ourselves by fear we'll never discover anything but what we already believe.

I definitely believe in intuition. I am not sold on psychics, but the good thing is... I don't have to be for anyone else to. I think we are born with that "gut feeling" no doubt. However, I am waiting for some solid evidence on people being able to accurately predict outcomes often enough for it not to be considered sheer luck.

I would not fear knowing psychics existed. I believe many things exist in our realm and others that would positively blow our minds. I would be open to accepting many things, but seeing is believing and I have not seen enough to believe just yet.

FlyersFan

That being said .. I don't buy anything that the Malaysian gov't is peddling with this stuff.
Not one bit.

We can both heartily agree on this point. I do think our own government knows more than they are saying as well. I am not sure if we will ever get the truth and the sad thing is... we wouldn't believe it if we did. We have been lied to so many times, who can really trust anything they say?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

yeah, i suppose you are right about the mountainous terrain there. who knows.

i just want to know what the hell they did with all of those 239 people on board.

there should be more people with these abilities coming forward, more remote viewers, more psychics. police agencies and others use people like this all the time to help with missing persons cases and things of that nature. i mean, damn, have a mass gathering of them, they can all stay at a hotel together, give them a week and see what they come up with.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

Sounds like her best ability is bet hedging.

To what purpose does this serve? Besides her own self promotion?

I have to agree with you. Many psychics are self-promoting, and it hurts the their cause.

But with that every business, msn, government are also self promoting. Something for nothing, not very likely in our physical reality.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

I would not fear knowing psychics existed. I believe many things exist in our realm and others that would positively blow our minds. I would be open to accepting many things, but seeing is believing and I have not seen enough to believe just yet.

You make an excellent point here.

I personally believe the only way to validation to anything is through first person experience, and even when something profound and metaphysical happens it is very difficult to deal with it, in our physical state.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

At this point. Anything is possible. I just want real closure for these heart broken families.
I also have a hard time wandering that not even a submarine, has not been mentioned of pinging at deep depth. Assuming one or two may by lurking in the area.

It's also possible. That this is the first time a Black Box or other location devices on a plane. Have been completely destroyed. Hence, can't hone in on it.

edit on 28-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Pimpish
The problem with these psychics is that time and time again they have been wrong. Let me use my psychic abilities here, as time goes along and this whole thing is figured out, this "psychic" will have been way off and completely wrong.

Of course, there will be some excuse as to why this happened. Perhaps it happened in another timeline? It will be some nonsense like that.

People are wrong. Time and time again. Psychics should be no different. Especially in a situation where their predictions and insight are based on fleeting glimpses, and feelings. It can't be easy to see things remotely, to see things that haven't happened yet, and other such things...

But just because people have been wrong before doesn't mean we can't take something from their input. Intuition can be substituted for psychic ability, and with enough dots to connect, intuition could give a statistical bump to a person's claimed "psychic" ability. Does that make it a bad thing? I'd suggest that takes some well-deserved credit away from intuition. It's wicked-powerful, when tuned. How do you tune a skill other than by failing?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
If she was psychic she should have been able to tell all of those people that the plane was going to crash beforehand. There's always a convenient excuse of knowing something but not knowing exacts so nothing can ever be stopped before it happens.

Just saying.

I am for the most part a non believer in Prophecies but open minded enough to say it may exist. I'd just prefer proof of course. Looking at your argument bothered me though. Are you under the impression that anyone who can make these predictions must see everything in the future and why? Why couldn't it be, the possible reason she can "see" the flight and what ever else she stated because she is focusing on it... I just don't understand why you'd think that out of all the negative # happening in the world, she'd know this specific event...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join