It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zodiac Addictions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Akragon

Gemini: Smoking

Taurus: Eating

I was born Gemini and I do not smoke, but like a previous poster said, if we have that 13th one in there...then that would make me a Taurus...and I do tend to eat without realizing it. BLAH!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Akragon
Apparently each sign has its own addiction... or at least its likely said person might have an addiction to:

Sagittarius: Gambling

Aries: Caffeine

Gemini: Smoking

Pisces: Alcohol

Leo: Shopping

Aquarius: Video Games

Libra: Sleeping (pills)

Scorpio: Internet addiction

Virgo: Cleaning

Taurus: Eating

Capricorn: Working

Cancer: Addicted to Another person

Im just wondering if this is accurate....

Not in the slightest...

I'm a chain-smoking Virgo sitting in one of the messiest rooms you could ever imagine...

Caffeine and alcohol aren't bad either...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Oh, I play video games, but I can't say that I'm addicted to them (aquarius). My husband comes closer. He's a cusp baby, right on the edge of aquarius/pisces. I'd say that he's closer to having a generally obsessive tinge to his personality. He can form deep attachments to things that are almost like addictions. His latest was a video game, but in the past, he was attached to a CCG. He likes alcohol, but avoids drinking too much (the occasional drink - very occasional as in months between drinks) because he says he knows he has that tendency and doesn't want to obsess on alcohol.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
While I do find the internet to be a nice attraction, I'm nowhere near addicted to it - Some people would die if they cannot connect to see the latest updates on facebook, or chat with their friends.

In my case, especially on the late spring/summer days, I hardly turn on the computer when I get home from work.

Mine's incorrect.

-fossilera

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What is just as interesting as if it were accurate, is that a lot of people (myself included) are pretty much the exact opposite of what that states.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I didn't see the addicted to reading one which would be the closest one.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Hah I love most of the stuff on that list. Except sleeping (pills) and smoking.
Think I'm going to have to go and do more of that stuff now.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I'm a pieces and I only drink a few times a year. I don't like the feeling of more than just a light buzz.
My hubby is a leo and he HATES shopping. I have to drag him kicking and screaming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join