It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex strike in Kiev against Russia causes upoar - better than economic sanctions !!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Ilovemygreatdanes
I wish Korg would go away.

← WOMAN

Very insightful....

Please enlighten us as to why you would say that... I would like a detailed view of your thoughts there...

simply stating go away is quite a weak argument wouldn't you say?

Or was that post for the female vote of stars?

Korg.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

You have taken over and controlled this thead; and a topic that has many more angles and points of view that you are arrogantly dismissing. Which seems purely based on your "great and honorable" life experience...

In woman bashing I take it.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Ilovemygreatdanes

You have taken over and controlled this thead; and a topic that has many more angles and points of view that you are arrogantly dismissing. Which seems purely based on your "great and honorable" life experience...

In woman bashing I take it.

Your Opinion.

I haven't controlled this thread... I posted my opinion and replied to those that replied to me. Are we now onto the character assassination stage then?

If you have other angles and views then please post them, instead of attacking me for posting my view point!

I couldn't give a monkeys what you think of me, nor do I care about any words of disdain you may want to fling at me... I'm far stronger than that.

If you have a valid argument, I'll listen, I may even agree with you, but I will absolutely not back down or shrink away because you do not like hearing what I have to say!

Korg.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The problem some of you guys have with sex, is that you take those misguided attitudes right through old age.

I was a CNA and had to fight off the groping, begging, exposures, of many men who just could not accept, that was not my responsibility. I felt kind of sorry for them and how desparate they were. It was kind of like old women getting botox trying to pretend life does not march on.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

MOMof3
The problem some of you guys have with sex, is that you take those misguided attitudes right through old age.

I was a CNA and had to fight off the groping, begging, exposures, of many men who just could not accept, that was not my responsibility. I felt kind of sorry for them and how desparate they were. It was kind of like old women getting botox trying to pretend life does not march on.

I wouldn't condone that kind of behavior either!

I once watched a program about REAL-DOLL and it was cringe worthy watching.... but then on reflection I realized that actually although not something I could ever envisaged myself doing... it could help those that are slaves to their physical sides and prevent them from acting in such a way towards women.

I think in the not too distant future robotic aids will free women from their perceived obligations by such men. Though when this day does arrive it would indeed nullify women's use of sexuality as a weapon.

A good thing!

Korg.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I am not assassinating your character nor attacking you. You are the one choosing to actively and aggressively engage with every person posting here. And hey guess what!? That's well within your rights, so go ahead, Keep on Keepin on.

I would share my point of view on this topic but I prefer lerking and always have. I just felt the need to express that you have made that nearly unbearable to me personally and I'll venture to say I'm not the only PERSON with those sediments. (PERSON as in PEOPLE because no matter our anatomy we are all the same and should show respect and kindness to each other)

And the last I checked choosing to not sleep with someone is well within our humanely right, with zero cause or reason for it being taken without consent. Or calling us ruthless and vindictive.

edit on 4-4-2014 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Ilovemygreatdanes
(PERSON as in PEOPLE because no matter our anatomy we are all the same and should show respect and kindness to each other)

I couldn't agree more.

Wish that was the case.... but we do not live in an ideal world...

I know many people who have attempted to live their life as if in an ideal world... just because they think the world should be that way.... They all ended up super sad people with very little in their lives.

This world is for people who are strong enough to observe the truth and react to reality, not act upon some misguided notion of how things should be.

Korg.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

So because you feel that is the case does not make it true or factual. Seems like your life is the one with the sad existence with that narrow and barbaric mind set. You can go ahead and call it realism or whatever but men like you are the reason this is even a topic. Ill just keep on being the change I want to see and continue to feel good about my moral standings and being happy.

You seem to be stating your OPINIONS as fact which I dont notice anyone else doing so let me ask you, where is the big book of "I have all the answers" you seem to own?

Eta: I would much rather have nothing in this world and be unhappy with a clear conscience and heart: than to have everything and yet nothing really inside. This is a borderline psychopathic mind sent that enables people and corporations to rape and pillage the world

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Ilovemygreatdanes

So because you feel that is the case does not make it true or factual. Seems like your life is the one with the sad existence with that narrow and barbaric mind set.

Not at all.... I'm very happy and yet still constantly strive for more.

You may think my view point is barbaric or narrow in scope, although I agree you should not approach a situation with any preconceptions... that does not mean you should be naive and forgot what you know to be true based upon your experience along with the experience of others you know.

Korg.

edit on 4-4-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

This world is for people who are strong enough to observe the truth and react to reality, not act upon some misguided notion of how things should be.

Korg.

Reality is this" No" means "no". They can cut you off for any reason or no reason, and you're just cut off.

Here's another harsh reality: when you hear "no", in an allegedly committed relationship, there is nothing on Earth that prevents you from tapping on shoulders until you hear "yes". All women are different. If they weren't, you'd NEVER hear "yes", but on average you will hear not just "yes" but "HELL YEAH!" 20% of the time, even if you're ugly like me. One out of five ain't bad, especially when blueballs strikes. I have seen lines like "Hey! C'mere! I need sex - it's an emergency!" work on complete strangers.

If you want to have some fun and see a tigress emerge, just wait for one to cut you off and simply say "So what? that thing ain't lined with gold, you know, and there are plenty more of them around. Why should I get upset over YOURS? Got anything that's gonna bother me?"

Bonus points if you're heading for the door when you say it.

The point is, if you can't do that, then YOU are being led around by the jimmies.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Actually, men are obsolete anymore for reproduction and sexual pleasure. Better take lessons from the male peacock and start sprouting some pretty feathers.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
What's wrong for they don't want sex from those guys?
Maybe rapist think people must say yes to him/her.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Big LOL!

Eastern women in sex strike? Just offer them 20 euros (well, some will need a bit more...) and the strike will be immediately ignored

Don't believe it? Just go there and try by yourself (if in doubt, check Louis Theroux documentary in Budapest
schocking, to say the least - and, yes, I know the difference between Hungary and Ukraine, political borders I mean, not female attitude, because in the East of Europe they have only one: $$$$ !)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

lol... your just horribly ornery sometimes...

And really. Like I told you last night, you are sounding a bit on the misogynistic side which is so totally incorrect its unreal. But... it's your image...

Now, for the backlash...

edit on 5-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

MOMof3

Actually, men are obsolete anymore for reproduction and sexual pleasure. Better take lessons from the male peacock and start sprouting some pretty feathers.

And it's this view point that is causing all the trouble!

Thank you for proving my point!

Korg.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I was just kidding!!! I have a grownup son and hope he finds a good mate one day capable of lots of love and with a sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Korg Trinity
Thank you for proving my point! Korg.
Actually, no points proven. You are being effed-with because its more fun than trying to teach a pig to fly.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

Korg Trinity
Thank you for proving my point! Korg.
Actually, no points proven. You are being effed-with because its more fun than trying to teach a pig to fly.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Korg.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

MOMof3

I was just kidding!!! I have a grownup son and hope he finds a good mate one day capable of lots of love and with a sense of humor.

Nope that's whats called an ambush.... It is common courtesy to actually state you are joking rather than offer up a comment and then when called on it say you are joking.

Unless of course you weren't joking and then when called on it realized you let the cat out of the bag hmmmmm??

Korg.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I admire their cause. I detest their tactics. That is not how you treat sex. Not if you respect yourself. Of course there are people who turn sex into a commodity in such a way. I am not sure if prostitution is legal in Ukraine.

Protip from your uncle BFFT: the trick to not having your woman leverage sex against you is to perform in such a way that she couldn't fathom going without it. Its the secret to a long, healthy marriage.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join