It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex strike in Kiev against Russia causes upoar - better than economic sanctions !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Korg Trinity
Yes there are some people left in the world that know the meaning of honor. Unfortunately we are a dying bread.
I'm not sure a statement such as "If anything I think this highlights how arrogant the Female of our species really are!" would be regarded as honourable. But I hesitate to appropriate the voice. Perhaps some of the female members on the thread could comment. After all...the thread is about female reaction to male chest thumping, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

Korg Trinity
Yes there are some people left in the world that know the meaning of honor. Unfortunately we are a dying bread.
I'm not sure a statement such as "If anything I think this highlights how arrogant the Female of our species really are!" would be regarded as honourable. But I hesitate to appropriate the voice. Perhaps some of the female members on the thread could comment. After all...the thread is about female reaction to male chest thumping, isn't it?

Nothing trumps the truth... not even Honor!

Korg.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

Gozer
Since you tried to predict who I was, I'll try you...

A late 20s, early 30s male, probably newly married, not getting much anymore. Am I right?

Wrong on both counts i'm affraid.

I'm in my 40's and been happily married for more than 10 years.... three kids with a mortgage.... lived in London and Tokyo throughout my mid 20's to mid 30's.

I'm quite an unnusual person so I won't beat you up for getting it so wrong.

Peace,

Korg.

I clicked on this topic because the title cracked me up. I thought the story was kinda funny.

I had no intention of getting into a senseless pissing match with someone on this essentially silly though humorous (to me) angle on the Ukraine/Russia crisis.

Truth be told, I don't care how many Ukrainian wives say they'll withhold sex from their Russian husbands. In the privacy of their own bedroom, if she loves him and she has something to look forward to also, she's going to pretend that she's making a huge exception to HIM because she loves him so much, yadayada...etc. That's one thing I know about women.

I do appreciate your "code of honor." Don't think I don't have one. Don't think women don't have a code of honor re sex either. The only people who have to know that she's breaking her "word to her sisters" is her and him, just like all her "sisters" will be doing also. They might talk alot, but if they love their guy and they're horny, uh, it's on.

I do understand that women use sex as a weapon. They always have, because most men always let them. Sometimes, it's much more obvious than others, such as with this topic, though I think it's more about humor and attention in this case, than actually making any real difference in the Ukraine/Russia event. lol. I guess some Ukrainian wives who really can't stand having sex with their Russian husbands might use it as an excuse, but that's his problem. For most, I really don't think it'll make much difference if they really are in a loving relationship with their Russian men.

I just thought the topic was humorous in the midst of all the " Here comes WW3!" topics re- Ukraine/Russia. I mean c'mon, ya gotta admit, with everything going on over there, whoever thought this up has a good sense of humor, imo.

I would find it even more humorous if Ukrainian men refused their Russian wives sex. Now THAT would be funny.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Korg, I have been married for 35 years to the same man, three children.

I never used sex, but when there were rough patches in our marriage over the years, the feelings were not always there. Then came menopause. Sometimes, men misinterpret.

And, under the stress the Ukraine people are under, maybe the girls can't be totally responsible.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I have never once in my life "used sex for leverage" - Nor have I ever once "cut off" a man.

I have had my ex put me on the darn calendar, since he was "not a machine" according to him and so he said we could have sex once every three days ... I became an oil change to him.

I did loose interest in sex with him at one point... no one wants to feel like they are being dutifully serviced and not "made love to"

Since I have been on the receiving end of that I do understand why some men would end up leaving their wives who "use sex for leverage" or simply "dutifully service him" once in a while.

Take my current husband for instance. His ex cut him off... and he was not going to beg her for it... he ended up leaving her, and I thank God for it since he is the best and most wonderful man I have ever met short of my father. He is attentive in every way, and makes sure I enjoy the bedroom fully... before he gets his...most of the time many times before he gets his...Plus he works, helps around the house, helps me when I am hurting both physically and emotionally... he would do anything for me that I need...

what kind of a woman but an insane one would throw that away and treat him like he is some kind of disgusting creature she is only touching occasionally for the rent money? That kind of a woman is little better than a whore... and I don't blame a man who looks elsewhere when he finds he lives with a whore and not a wife who loves him.

What kind of a marriage (or otherwise) is it when a man gets "cut off" and finds himself supporting a roommate (who often cheats) instead of a loving relationship?

If some women want to act like trash, let them... there are good women out there who are happy to take the good men off their hands.

edit on 1-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

MOMof3

Korg, I have been married for 35 years to the same man, three children.

I never used sex, but when there were rough patches in our marriage over the years, the feelings were not always there. Then came menopause. Sometimes, men misinterpret.

And, under the stress the Ukraine people are under, maybe the girls can't be totally responsible.

I once asked someone whom had been married for 50 years what was the secret?

To which the husband answered "I always have the last word"

I was a little startled to hear that but then he followed up with "and that's "yes Dear""

I'm not suggesting all women are like that, just a very large proportion, if not the majority.

And I think the glaringly vulgar in your face nature of the movement mentioned in the OP is anything but the result of stress...

No these women cannot claim diminished responsibility.... And to be honest the fact that you even suggest it is very telling of the female fellowship of cover the tracks of your counterparts.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

And I see by this post who you are. Bye.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

MOMof3

And I see by this post who you are. Bye.

You can form any opinion you wish... it's your right and I respect that... but given that you haven't explained exactly what you mean by that I can only infer.

I will take it then as a positive comment and thank you

Korg.

edit on 2-4-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

dawnstar

and I still say that the women in this country should do this enmass to address some of the reproductive rights issues in this country

Yeah, me too! Get 'em, girlies! ... or not, as the case may be... but, then again, I'd not want to take a poke at a woman squawking about her "reproductive rights" anyhow. Those are some of the most boring women I've ever had the misfortune to have inflicted on me. "Yeah, honey, right on... I'm going out for a beer now - if I'm not back in ten minutes, just start without me..."

I'm all for their "reproductive rights", but if they want to exercise them alone, in isolation, then they should... exercise them ALONE, in ISOLATION ... in their room, in the dark, door closed, ALONE.

Thank'ye, ma'am!

Here's the thing - in the matter of "reproductive rights", women DO NOT have them in isolation, period. If they are isolated, well, they aren't "reproducing", are they? If they aren't reproducing, then of what use are "reproductive rights"?

Still... git 'em, girlies! More power to ya!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

dawnstar
and gee another thing I find interesting is the number of men who seem to think that they have a right to sex!!

Actually, I'm one of the ones who DOES have that right. It's right there in my marriage contract, in black and white. So does my missus - it's a two way street, ya know.

hopefully I am misinterpreting this but well you don't sound like you would be willing to go long term in a relationship without it!

Depends on the reason. If there's a legitimate reason, yup, I'm running the distance. If not, well, I'm running away. A "headache" can only last so long, ya know? After a couple years on a couch, a guy starts to wonder just when he became nothing more than an ATM for some woman under his roof who has turned into a complete stranger.

I am checking the names and watching!!
don't let me catch you telling women that if she doesn't want kids she shouldn't be having sex!!

Did you not take biology in high school? Has no one ever explained to you just what causes kids?

because well you don't sound like the type of person who would be willing to stay in a relationship with her without it!!!
I mean one of yas sounds like you would be willing to beat her to a pulp to get it!

Nope. Absolutely unwilling to beat it out of one woman when there are hundreds of others far more compliant. I just walk away, to a more congenial environment. Why bruise up MY knuckles over a holdout who isn't going to budge anyhow? My knuckles are far more valuable than that! Waste of time.

edit on 2014/4/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Unity_99

Well one is withholding something that you have every right to withold and women should doing this all over the world.

Rwanda, "You did what? You hacked those children to death with a machete and you think you can come home to me. He'd be gone in a flash.

Wait... WHAT? Dude hacks kiddies to death with a machete, and you'd just show 'em the door? I believe a better tactic would be to lull him to sleep... and then END him.

No more hacked up kiddies that way.

Women have the right to withhold sex. Only men who are a womans best friend, and truly loving decent humanitarian people, who support fully equality round the world, economic equality around the world, AND freedoms, should even a chance of talkign to a woman. Because its like demons talking to angels otherwise.

PERIOD.

Yeah. I don't know 'bout that.

I'm nothing like "decent" - I'm a mean old bastard. However, my missus says I'm HER mean old bastard. She's well aware that I'd kill for her - or die for her, as the case might be.

Shoot, she even lets me talk to her occasionally, "demon" or not!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

LadySkadi
Women do have the right/choice/freedom (or should) to withhold sex if they want... but one also should remember that you get more with honey then with vinegar...

As usual, you are absolutely correct, LadySkadi - they DO have that right. I also have the right to just walk away.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

And by these statements, you have shown you know nothing, and understand less, about the female species. "Cover up" for a fellow female?

Uh, hate to tell you, dude, but women don't have any "bro code" or other assorted juvenile nonsense to which we give blind loyalty to people simply because we have the same genitalia.

I could care less why Ukrainian women are refusing to give it up. Only that it is their prerogative and right to express their ire however they wish. Personally, if I was in a situation where a dude became so obnoxious and irritating that I'd spite myself to deprive him of sex, I'd just toss his butt out and cut my losses. I simply do not have patience for nonsense. Let some bimbo deal with him instead.

Of course, from what I have heard of Russian males from Russian and Ukrainian females, the guys there usually prefer the bottle over booty, and prefer to spend their lives in a drunken stupor. It's the main reason a lot of these women seek mates elsewhere. So it might all be an empty gesture.

Regardless, I still find the toddler tantrums that men are throwing to be most amusing, and entertaining to watch. And it re-affirms my previous obeservations and conclusions on men in general.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

And that woman down the road is doing it because?

Nearly always there is an agenda....

Korg.

Maybe she needs someone to take out the trash... maybe she needs the lawn mowed... maybe she just wants someone to talk to that she can be herself around... maybe she just likes sex and prefers quality over quantity, one man over several boys - what do I care WHY she does it, as long as she's doing it? Ain't nothing in life free, and that includes within a marriage. If she's willing to handle her "marital chores", why should I not reciprocate and handle mine?

When she's eager to handle those "chores", well, that IS a bonus, now isn't it? It's like arriving at an oasis after a trek through the desert. Lemme tell ya, you'll defend that oasis tooth and nail when you finally get there.

Not so much if the well dries up.

Conversely, if she's refusing, then why should I stick around where I'm not really wanted nor needed nor appreciated? If the well dries up, there isn't any point in just sitting there in the sand, and even less point in sitting there and begging it to start flowing again.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

And by these statements, you have shown you know nothing, and understand less, about the female species. "Cover up" for a fellow female?

Uh, hate to tell you, dude, but women don't have any "bro code" or other assorted juvenile nonsense to which we give blind loyalty to people simply because we have the same genitalia.

Oh Really??

Are you really saying women don't stick together in solidarity?

And you accused me of knowing nothing!

I suggest you extend the radius of your life my friend!

Korg.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

You want to refuse sex to your husband... you go for it - that's your right. But don't under any circumstance think I am going to refuse sex to my husband just because you think its somehow a good cause.

What I will do is laugh at you every single time I DO have the occasion of pleasure - and probably call you insane for not enjoying such an awesome thing.

But I wont be beside you in any case. It's your life to ruin, I am happy in mine.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

OpinionatedB

You want to refuse sex to your husband... you go for it - that's your right. But don't under any circumstance think I am going to refuse sex to my husband just because you think its somehow a good cause.

What I will do is laugh at you every single time I DO have the occasion of pleasure - and probably call you insane for not enjoying such an awesome thing.

But I wont be beside you in any case. It's your life to ruin, I am happy in mine.

I think you got the wrong end of the stick...

I'm a guy lol

And I'm not stating that.... re-read my post on the first page of this thread to get where I am coming from.

My view is people should enjoy themselves for and only the reason they want to for each other... not for any other reason or ulterior motive.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Sorry for the mistaken sex thing.

But it was in response to your post. No - women do NOT stick together in "solidarity" Some women might, but those would be the exception rather than the rule. The rule would be a big fat hell no.

edit on 4-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

OpinionatedB

Sorry for the mistaken sex thing.

But it was in response to your post. No - women do NOT stick together in "solidarity" Some women might, but those would be the exception rather than the rule. The rule would be a big fat hell no.

edit on 4-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

As I have said before all are welcome to their opinion and I accept everyone has an opinion. My opinion is not worth less or more than anyone else's.

What I can say though is that I am a person that has been lucky enough to have a great deal of life experience, as such I am fortunate enough to be able to sit and look at situations from afar and see what the overall picture really is.

What I see is Women on the whole are using their perceived status as being in a weaker position than men, to actually attain greater powers then the simple equality they state they desire.

This is also true of ethnic minorities in western countries... using the concept of discrimination as a way to obtain more than those that they say are discriminating against them.

This only works with the majority of minority sticking together... singing from the same hymn sheet.

It is absolutely my experience that women will stick together like glue and use sniper and underhanded tactics to get what they want... which usually means attempting to get one over on the men.

This is not just about sex, though that is an obvious munition in the arsenal... Even men who are strong of mind and cannot be swayed by sexuality, fall fowl of the way women work, as they are usually character assassinated and pushed out of social groups.

I've seen it happen many many times, as a manager I've had to deal with it many many times and as a professional I have seen women rise to top positions, knowing they know nothing other than how to socially climb.

It is absolutely my experience that women do not want equality... they want superiority!

Peace,

Korg.

edit on 4-4-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I wish Korg would go away.

← WOMAN

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join