It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex strike in Kiev against Russia causes upoar - better than economic sanctions !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Normally I do respect your opinions but right now your coming across as a pompous ass. There are people in this world who hadn't heard of the play...big deal. It's not something to sit on your high horse and act like an ass about. You should never put down others, it's just not right.

This is showing your insecurities - not his lack of knowledge.
edit on 30-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

Gozer
reply to post by andy1972

Women like sex as much as men. If they're using sex as a weapon against you, you probably suck in bed. If you're good in bed, then you can use it as a weapon against them.

Either you are a girl that hasn't a clue how the world works or you are a single guy who will one day when you managed to get passed being single, understand what my post actually meant.

Korg.

edit on 28-3-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

I wasn't even replying to you, or to andy, or to anyone in particular, even though my post is addressed specifically to Andy/OP.

I meant the term "you" in general, and as a general observation of my experiences. I'm a 49 year old member of the male species, since you seemed so interested in knowing.

Not sure why you responded so defensively...

The topic is about Ukrainian women withholding sex from Russian men as a method of payback. In my relationships with women/marriage, they find other ways to punish me. Withholding sex hasn't been one of them. That's all I was trying to say. Capiche`?

BTW, I didn't even read your initial post until you responded to me. I read the post by Andy, and gave an observation regarding women withholding sex. Maybe you need to ask yourself why you were so defensive about it?

Since you tried to predict who I was, I'll try you...

A late 20s, early 30s male, probably newly married, not getting much anymore. Am I right?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

OpinionatedB

Normally I do respect your opinions but right now your coming across as a pompous ass. There are people in this world who hadn't heard of the play...big deal. It's not something to sit on your high horse and act like an ass about. You should never put down others, it's just not right.
This is showing your insecurities - not his lack of knowledge.
Sorry to let you down, but if you do a little backtracking you'll note that the comment of Korg's that prefaced this discussion was as follows:

If anything I think this highlights how arrogant the Female of our species really are! It also shows in true colours how women weaponize sexuality and use it against men!
I'm thinkin' that's where you'd find your pomposity and insecurity. A goodly dollop of misogyny as well. And, really, I don't feel the need to get on a high horse about anything I learned in high school.

But it is helpful to note that we aren't handed much that is new.
edit on 30-3-2014 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I apologize if I was slightly mistaken, but ego seemed to start flying and that behavior gets under my skin.

I have always been taught to speak to the crowd, never above the crowd - I don't agree with letting ego rule anything. But you have a good point, so I will offer my apologies.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I don't think my view is pompous at all...

And given the volume of stars my view point received I think I am not alone in my thinking. Woman have and always will use sex as leverage to obtain what they want...

Yes women want sex just like men.... but they are in control of it's distribution....

This article just highlights this with massive flashing neon lights.... it say we the women control you the men when it comes to sex. It's arrogant and it shows just how cold and collected females can be....

And believe you me.... they can distribute sex to get what they want just as much as they can deny access....

In other words men have sex because it feels good.... women have sex for many many many reasons other than it feels good and of course reproduction.

If you understood this you may get laid more!

If you are denying this then you really have less than no idea about how the world works!

Korg.

edit on 30-3-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

You are correct my man.

If these men that travel for work does this mean they all cheat out of town?

I am treated like a Queen and he is my King.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
A few thought here, just from my own perspective.

First, being led around by the jimmies is more fun than being led around by the nose - BUT - it's STILL being led around. I guess maybe many men are just natural followers rather than leaders, and women can take advantage of that situation.

The "Battle of the Sexes" has been raging for millennia - this is nothing new, and Ukranian women did not invent it. Men AND women have both used sex as a weapon. Poor form, but when you've got nothing else to fall back on, desperation arises and asserts itself.

Now, as many know, I've been married four times. Two of those women thought they could bring me to heel but "cutting me off". Didn't happen for them. The thought process for males in general begins with "if they ain't gettin' it HERE, where ARE they gettin' it?" The longer it goes, the stronger that thought gets solidified, whether it's the actual case or not. Now me, I'm not big on "sloppy seconds", so I never went begging for it when I got cut off. That circumstance - the failure to make me beg for it by coming around to their way of thinking - seems to have put them out mightily, but hell, THEY started it.

The simple facts are, I don't care to take second place, and if they're acting like that's where I am, I'd rather go fishing. It can sort of backfire when a woman realizes that she ain't got what she thought she had. They get terribly irritated by that realization.

Don't you have to first be GETTING it to be "whipped" by it? See, there's a tactical error there. There's always one down the street who will be more than willing to comply, and then the woman wonders why she's flat on her ass in a parking lot, and you're gone. No need to wonder - the artillery they're using just didn't have the caliber they thought. I've never seen one lined with gold, but some (the more vindictive sort) of women seem to think that it is.

Got a 30 year old woman cutting you off? Upgrade. Trade her in for two 25 year olds.

I came to that philosophy in part because of something an older woman told me many years ago, when I was in my 20's. During the course of, well, conversation and whatnot, she told me that in ANY relationship, the man ALWAYS has the initial advantage, whether he realizes it or not. If (and usually when) he gives that advantage up and gives her the upper hand, he will NEVER, EVER, get it back. The key is to not give it up to begin with, and you'll never get "whipped".

That said, when you find a woman who DOES treat you right, you'd best treat her right, too - or it will be YOU flat on your ass in the middle of a parking lot wondering what the hell just happened. When you've got the upper hand, you've got to exercise it with a soft touch. Heavy-handed tactics work poorly in both directions.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

Yes women want sex just like men.... but they are in control of it's distribution....

Ummm, no, I beg to differ. They'd like to THINK they are in control of distribution, but like I said, there is always another one down the street more than willing to comply. Since there are 7 billion people in the world, and half of them are women, that leaves a wide open field. Women can (and sometimes do) run into troubles when they start thinking they have exclusive distribution rights.

If a man can't figure a way to turn this base tactical exercise around on them, perhaps he just isn't thinking quite far enough "out of the box".

Literally.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Korg Trinity
...If you are denying this then you really have less than no idea about how the world works! Korg.
I've no doubt that is how some people's worlds work. If they see women as the enemy. And if they allow themselves to be led around by Mr. Happy. Would it be a revelation that not everyone is trapped in that particular paradigm? And that the entire premise of the OP might be considered as theatre?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Seriously…I thought western «infiltrators» had a little bit of intelligence, this is totally INSULTING to both species since these fools let themselves being used as tools…

No worries… there is always man’s to hand “unbreakable “relationships if and when the urge strikes… let these fools SUFFER.

edit on 30-3-2014 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by judydawg

I'm no man... Just an old woman...

As far as, if he goes out of town will he cheat... never if he is a King in his own home..
I know this because of my the men in my life. I read all my fathers letters to my mother when he was out of the country... he never called her by her name, always princess. She was the love of his life. My husband also spent 6 months away from me and never once cheated.

Men can be apart from the women in their life and never cheat...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

nenothtu

Korg Trinity

Ummm, no, I beg to differ. They'd like to THINK they are in control of distribution, but like I said, there is always another one down the street more than willing to comply. Since there are 7 billion people in the world, and half of them are women, that leaves a wide open field. Women can (and sometimes do) run into troubles when they start thinking they have exclusive distribution rights.

If a man can't figure a way to turn this base tactical exercise around on them, perhaps he just isn't thinking quite far enough "out of the box".

Literally.

And that woman down the road is doing it because?

Nearly always there is an agenda....

Korg.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

LOL. You must feel sorry for the poor Russian men.

I have not laughed this hard in months like the responses on the subject.
edit on 30-3-2014 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

MOMof3

LOL. You must feel sorry for the poor Russian men.

I have not laughed this hard in months like the responses on the subject.
edit on 30-3-2014 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

Actually I feel sorry for the women.... because this kind of behavior turns off men who are righteous and live life with honor.

So I feel sorry for the women who do not learn to or choose not to use their sexuality as leverage over men.... they will inevitably be tarred with the same brush.

Peace,

Korg.

edit on 31-3-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Oh God, you're killing this old woman. Are you serious?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Sure there is nothing wrong with it if this is what they want to do rather than something productive but i think they, like yourself, underestimate men in general.

Men are no more controlled by their genitalia then I am by mine and I can happily go long periods of times - years when need be - without any. I think the statement "majority of men are controlled by their genitalia" in the Ukraine were soon be realized for the lie it is. I daresay the women who are cutting off these men will find the men will just get theirs elsewhere and the women will be left scratching their heads wondering where they went wrong.

Lysistrata was a comedy not a reality and in reality, very few men are "controlled" by their genitalia.

No, I do not think I underestimate men at all. I have been around them enough to know the majority are ruled by their crotches. If this were not so, the sex industry, which is almost entirely catering to men, would not be the multibillion global industry it is. The demand for prostitutes, sex workers, and sex slaves is the biggest reason for human trafficking worldwide.

And then, watching a very hot, sexy, or scantily clad female walk down the street, or walk into a room or bar, and then watching men lose all concentration, focus, and attention as their heads snap and their eyes oogle, cat calls, cheesy pick up lines, ect. Men seek sex far more than women do. By contrast, females gawk, stalk, and hit on men far less. Also, rape is overwhelmingly a male activity, with female rapists in the tiny minority.

And this comment:

Treat a man like a King, and he will make you his Queen - treat a man like a dog, and he will do what dogs do.

Just makes me laugh. What I have observed contradicts this. Treat a man like a king, his ego inflates, he takes his signifigant other for granted, and still goes out and screws around for "variety". Where as the more on edge a woman keeps him, the more she demands, the more attention he will pay. It's very similar to women who stay with losers who beat and cheat on them.

Treating most men like dogs is appropriate, since regardless of how their signifigant others treat them, they behave like canines.

If cutting men off from sex didn't work, women would have given up this manipulation eons ago. But it does work. Amazingly well.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

MOMof3

Oh God, you're killing this old woman. Are you serious?

Yes there are some people left in the world that know the meaning of honor. Unfortunately we are a dying bread.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Ok. I see your point. I just never saw sex as a thing of honor, it's just biology.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

MOMof3

Ok. I see your point. I just never saw sex as a thing of honor, it's just biology.

What else could there be with more honor attached than in putting the feelings of others before your own physical desire.

The very definition of Honor is to do the right thing even in the face of either adversity or personal gains.

What the women in the op represent is a political statement using sexuality as it's payload.... but as others have stated the payload is only effective if you are affected by matters of the flesh more than matters of the mind.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Gozer
Since you tried to predict who I was, I'll try you...

A late 20s, early 30s male, probably newly married, not getting much anymore. Am I right?

Wrong on both counts i'm affraid.

I'm in my 40's and been happily married for more than 10 years.... three kids with a mortgage.... lived in London and Tokyo throughout my mid 20's to mid 30's.

I'm quite an unnusual person so I won't beat you up for getting it so wrong.

Peace,

Korg.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join