It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex strike in Kiev against Russia causes upoar - better than economic sanctions !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

Korg Trinity
Never heard of a play that was popular in Athens in 411 BC??? I wonder why that might be

Korg.
Personally, I'd put not knowing about Lysistrata down to a lousy education.

What a reduced view of reality you must have!

The very foundation of education is necessity.... just where it would have been necessary in my very broad life to learn about a play that took place more than 2413 years ago, I can't imagine.

Korg.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

Korg Trinity
Never heard of a play that was popular in Athens in 411 BC??? I wonder why that might be

Korg.

The classics arn't for everyone my dear chap...
Public libraries do not appeal to everyone.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

JohnnyCanuck

Korg Trinity

Korg.

The very foundation of education is necessity.... just where it would have been necessary in my very broad life to learn about a play that took place more than 2413 years ago, I can't imagine.

Korg.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

No, i would say the very foundation of invention is necessity..
The very foundation of education is that it makes us all equal.
It's not necessary to learn the classics, its a personal choice.
While the public library is full of books nobody should suffer from a lack of culture.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
In other news... A recent spike in rapes since the uproar have Russian Woman baffled...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Looks like things are settling down. Enough with blueballing the men, it's gone far enough.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Korg Trinity
I think you've just captured the difference between trade school and university. And to respond to your question...well, right here.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

ArtemisE
reply to post by andy1972

Is beating your wife illegal in Ukraine/Russia. If not then good luck with that ladies? I know that sounds crazy... But is weaponizing and extorting the sexual side of your relationship any better then a guy hitting his wife? Or cheating?

Funny because I think all women use sex to get what they want in a relationship. Atleast at some point in the relationship.

Would it be rape if she tried to bribe you with sex, but you refused whatever she wanted, and took it? Obviously she was willing to sleep with you at that time. She just wanted a new car first. Lol.

I have never ever put my hands on a woman. The closest I've ever come is throwing my daughters mom onto something soft ( bed, couch) and holding her down as she threw herself at me clawing, biting, and swinging.

Well one is withholding something that you have every right to withold and women should doing this all over the world.

Rwanda, "You did what? You hacked those children to death with a machete and you think you can come home to me. He'd be gone in a flash.

WOMEN have power!"

Beating a person, ie, physically assaulting another person who you may not touch.

They don't compare.

Women have the right to withhold sex. Only men who are a womans best friend, and truly loving decent humanitarian people, who support fully equality round the world, economic equality around the world, AND freedoms, should even a chance of talkign to a woman. Because its like demons talking to angels otherwise.

PERIOD.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Ironically, some news outlets are actually referring to it as a Lysistrata Movement!

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Women do have the right/choice/freedom (or should) to withhold sex if they want... but one also should remember that you get more with honey then with vinegar...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

Korg Trinity
I think you've just captured the difference between trade school and university. And to respond to your question...well, right here.

It is impossible to know everything.. I happen to have 3 degrees under my belt... none required me to know ancient theatrics.

our time here is limited, if you choose to spend your time on irelivant learning that's your choice, just do not lable all that have not learned the same things as you as uneducated... To do so just makes you look limited in intelligence.

Korg.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

LadySkadi
Women do have the right/choice/freedom (or should) to withhold sex if they want... but one also should remember that you get more with honey then with vinegar...

Tis true...

now... shhhhhhhhhhh

Neno doesn't realize this.... shhhhhhhhhhhh

edit on 29-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

ElohimJD

dawnstar

and I still say that the women in this country should do this enmass to address some of the reproductive rights issues in this country

Like the right for a father to have the child they created (reproduce) when a mother wants to kill it?

Equal reproductive rights indeed.

neither a man or women should be having sex unless they are positive about the person they are having it with hopefully they have found a way to compromise and put value in each other's desires?

but for me personally
if women (and men) don't want a baby to become part of their lives at the present time they should both practice some type of birth control
but even then there is a slime chance that a baby could be created
if this happens and if the women feels she is overwelmed by the children she is caring for now or if the budget is overwelmed by the cost at the current family size or the women feels that she the pregnancy might impair her abilities to do the work she is currently doing strong enough well hopefully they will both consider all of those factors and well if either of them finds that it's gonna badly adverse the position of the family then well ya!
but when I said birth control I meant those things that would prevent the need for an abortion to begin with and well I am looking at a society that has been gradually trying to diminish the rights of the women and exalt the baby's rights over hers for awhile
at the present time in some states just not reading the label on an over the counter drug and taking it and then having a miscarriage could conceivably lead to a murder charge and they are trying to strip coverage for birth control out of the insurance plans I don't think that I would want to be pregnant in the current climate!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

JohnnyCanuck

Korg Trinity

It is impossible to know everything.. I happen to have 3 degrees under my belt... none required me to know ancient theatrics.
our time here is limited, if you choose to spend your time on irelivant learning that's your choice, just do not lable all that have not learned the same things as you as uneducated... To do so just makes you look limited in intelligence. Korg.
Sorry about flaunting my limited intelligence in front of God and everybody. Lysistrata was a mandatory part of my high school education.

And interestingly enough, the play is indeed relevant to the topic at hand...and I'll just bet helped to inspire it.
edit on 29-3-2014 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Well that's one strike against them, they must have missed the comedy part. People today see a movie and decide to act on it, or a play, or a video game. No minds of their own.
edit on 29-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with this. It's a form of protest. They have every right to refuse sex with anyone they wish.

What I find funny is men's reactions to this. It just goes to show how very juvenile, weak, and pathetic males are. Withholding sex would not even be an issue if it wasn't for the fact that the majority of men are controlled by their genitalia. They some how believe sex is a necessity and natural right, and can be brought to such outrage and hysterics when women close their legs.

The only reason women are capable of using sex as a weapon is because most men's existence is centered upon their crotch. If men actually thought outside of their underwear for a change, women wouldn't be able to control them this way. But so long as men continue to think and behave like walking penises, they shall continue to be manipulated.

I love sex. However, it is not one of the things that drives me. If all the men in my country decided to withhold sex from women, for whatever reason, I'd live, and live well. It's not like a male is required for release anyway. There is a thriving market for "self love enhancers" that work as good, sometimes better, than a man.

Maybe instead of bitching about women using sex to get what they want, men should instead seek their comfort from Palmela and her five sisters, if release is so important. Besides, the sex industry has created many items exclusively for men. So its not like they don't have an alternative.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

Korg Trinity

JohnnyCanuck

Korg Trinity

our time here is limited, if you choose to spend your time on irelivant learning that's your choice, just do not lable all that have not learned the same things as you as uneducated... To do so just makes you look limited in intelligence. Korg.
Sorry about flaunting my limited intelligence in front of God and everybody. Lysistrata was a mandatory part of my high school education.

And interestingly enough, the play is indeed relevant to the topic at hand...and I'll just bet helped to inspire it.

Mandatory?

And you say others have a sub standard education. While you might of been learning about an ancient geek play, the rest of us were hard at work doing Science, Math and Languages....

I didn't say that the play was not relevant to the topic... just that you seem to think that if you have not previously heard of the play, it is somehow surprising and must be the result of a substandard education... your words not mine....

Your statement shows you have a serious deficit in the depth of your thinking!

Korg.

edit on 29-3-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have screamed up and down that Putin is right, Ukraine and the US is wrong for weeks now... and STILL she won't leave me alone.

Is there anything more I can do?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

~Lucidity
I've always said that women could run the planet practically overnight if they could just all get their act together enough to do this.

Funny, yet....

Yeah and the day after would be WW3 because Women are a vindictive species who never forget nor forgive and with all that power they would exact their revenge!.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Korg Trinity
Mandatory?
And you say others have a sub standard education. While you might of been learning about an ancient geek play, the rest of us were hard at work doing Science, Math and Languages....
I didn't say that the play was not relevant to the topic... just that you seem to think that if you have not previously heard of the play, it is somehow surprising and must be the result of a substandard education... your words not mine....
Your statement shows you have a serious deficit in the depth of your thinking! Korg.
Gee...we had Science, Math, Languages, History, and wait for it...Classics. It's called breadth. That was part of the curriculum in Ontario. Was it worthwhile? Well, it helped me to identify classical themes in current events. I think it adds to the depth of one's understanding. It tells me that these concepts are not new, and have been addressed in the same era that germinated Science, Math and Languages that are still relevant today. If it's useless to you...dandy.

I'm kinda glad to be conversant in broader themes without having to devote a degree to it. That means I can reference Lysistrata without asking if you want fries with that.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Sure there is nothing wrong with it if this is what they want to do rather than something productive but i think they, like yourself, underestimate men in general.

Men are no more controlled by their genitalia then I am by mine and I can happily go long periods of times - years when need be - without any. I think the statement "majority of men are controlled by their genitalia" in the Ukraine were soon be realized for the lie it is. I daresay the women who are cutting off these men will find the men will just get theirs elsewhere and the women will be left scratching their heads wondering where they went wrong.

Lysistrata was a comedy not a reality and in reality, very few men are "controlled" by their genitalia.

Treat a man like a King, and he will make you his Queen - treat a man like a dog, and he will do what dogs do.

edit on 30-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join