It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex strike in Kiev against Russia causes upoar - better than economic sanctions !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
wow now I have to with the conservatives.
US policies are destroying marriages!
In Ukraine!

Seems funny though in a sad way
Two people meet each other one is russian the other is ukraine they fall in love and then
the Good ole US steps in meddling and then well they are at war!!!

and I still say that the women in this country should do this enmass to address some of the reproductive rights issues in this country

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Sex strike!I love it.No sex for you!Russian Blue Ball Syndrome

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
and gee another thing I find interesting is the number of men who seem to think that they have a right to sex!!
hopefully I am misinterpreting this but well you don't sound like you would be willing to go long term in a relationship without it!
I am checking the names and watching!!
don't let me catch you telling women that if she doesn't want kids she shouldn't be having sex!!
because well you don't sound like the type of person who would be willing to stay in a relationship with her without it!!!
I mean one of yas sounds like you would be willing to beat her to a pulp to get it!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

To me thats just stupid. That would be like me telling Neno he can't have any until he changes his political views.

Yeah...lead balloon there.

I agree it's stupid. I have been married for almost as many years as I have been single.... withholding sex on the grounds of disagreement would have cut that short long ago, as I would have had to hold out at least every other day.
Of course I've never been interested in any man that can be controlled like that either. Different strokes (no pun intended) for different folks I guess.

If there weren't so many men that would cave for 1 minute and 30 seconds (kidding... kind of) of pleasure women would have to find another way to get on.
edit on 3/28/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

dawnstar

and I still say that the women in this country should do this enmass to address some of the reproductive rights issues in this country

Like the right for a father to have the child they created (reproduce) when a mother wants to kill it?

Equal reproductive rights indeed.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

ElohimJD

dawnstar

Like the right for a father to have the child they created (reproduce) when a mother wants to kill it?

Equal reproductive rights indeed.

now you can't go saying that, might make them think that some men care.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Soccer sex baby :p

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

What the hell is Lysistrata? Lmao

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

I have to somewhat disagree. I think sex in a long term relationship is assumed. I think if you believe you might wanna stop having sex. It should be disclosed up front or the one with holding is the one " breaching contract". Since I think most people when entering a marriage assume sex is going to be included. ( barring medical issue) why I don't think that gives you the right to beat or rape your partner( of course!). I think if the other person were to end the relationship it would be the with holding persons fault.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
there's gonna be a PUSSY RIOT

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

Korg Trinity
If anything I think this highlights how arrogant the Female of our species really are!
It also shows in true colours how women weaponize sexuality and use it against men!
Given that these women think like this... I wouldn't want to touch them with a barge pole!
Korg.

Oh puhleeeze...what it shows is that nobody here has ever heard of Lysistrata. And that's pretty sad.

Exactly what i thought...lysistrata.

And er...yeah, the two women, not the best example of Ukranian beauty, like for example Mila Kunis..now if Mila was on strike and i was her husband..i would have to be a strike breaker.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

I doubt ukranian women are actually doing it!

domestic abuse would skyrocket!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Putin to the rescue. No invasion necessary.

Thousands of eligible young Russian women, recruited, trained, and sent into the Ukraine, long heavily protected convoys of women... Free sex for all Ukrainian men willing to sell their souls and sworn allegiance to mother Russia.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

Korg Trinity
If anything I think this highlights how arrogant the Female of our species really are!
It also shows in true colours how women weaponize sexuality and use it against men!
Given that these women think like this... I wouldn't want to touch them with a barge pole!
Korg.

Oh puhleeeze...what it shows is that nobody here has ever heard of Lysistrata. And that's pretty sad.

Never heard of a play that was popular in Athens in 411 BC???

I wonder why that might be

Korg.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

TheProphetMark

Korg Trinity

andy1972

Korg.

edit on 28-3-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

If I didn't know any better I'd say you were a troll.

At least these women are doing something to make a difference instead of war. They are doing what they think is right and it has nothing to do about their sexuality in general and would be ignorant to think otherwise.
edit on 28-3-2014 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

I should have expected the personal insults following my post...

Yes the truth hurts doesn't it!

Korg.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Women like sex as much as men. If they're using sex as a weapon against you, you probably suck in bed. If you're good in bed, then you can use it as a weapon against them.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
No means no damn it!Go spank your lil vlads somewhere!
That's just wrong...

edit on CDTFripm51261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Gozer

Women like sex as much as men. If they're using sex as a weapon against you, you probably suck in bed. If you're good in bed, then you can use it as a weapon against them.

Either you are a girl that hasn't a clue how the world works or you are a single guy who will one day when you managed to get passed being single, understand what my post actually meant.

Korg.

edit on 28-3-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Amen brother

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Korg Trinity
Never heard of a play that was popular in Athens in 411 BC??? I wonder why that might be

Korg.
Personally, I'd put not knowing about Lysistrata down to a lousy education.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join