Corruption runs deep in the Democratic party

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
(post by Diisenchanted removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

beezzer
Is this the best America can do?

We have over 350 million Americans in this country (4 trillion if you count illegals) and corrupt, idiotic, moronic, criminal mouth-breathers are the best we can come up with to represent Americans?

We get the government we deserve.

The people chosen to represent us are a reflect of who we are.

The lowest common denominator is what settles elections now days,

Politicians pander to the few extremes of the groups that still vote, mean while all they are in it for is the tit for tat that comes from lobbying.

We vote for those that Divide us rather that Unite,

Compromise is weakness,

War is good,

all to the Peoples determent.

Democrat, Republican, two sides of the same corrupt coin.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

ArtemisE
Do you really think someone couldn't post just as many links to stories of corrupt republicans... Nixon much? Lol

Our political system is corrupt on both sides.

This is obviously disinformation. Anyone could have posted the same thing about either party. Don't be a sheeple!

Is that so. Then I expect we'll see a list of articles about people on the "other side" as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

I already posted it. Read page 2 I think.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

In the list of republicans that you posted I found this part particularly interesting

Your quote:William Jefferson got caught taking 100k in bribes...he's in jail now I think - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you actually done a search you would see that he is a democrat.

Former Rep. William Jefferson, D-New Orleans, reported today to the low-security federal prison in Beaumont, Tex., to begin his record 13-year corruption sentence. He'll be processed by prison officials, given a medical exam, and then assigned to his dormitory style unit, according to a facility spokesman.

Link

Edit to add: You can add this to my list if you like.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

My bad fair enough. I said it was from memory.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
good to see this thread hasnt disappeared "under review" like all the ones critical of the conservative gop.

like the ones that show how when a republican gets caught in a sex scandal, its usually a same sex scandal, even thought they are rather anti-gay and "family values".

i like how you overlook the two ethics cases in the house right now, both gop, yet for some reason the gop house wont follow up on them.

or how the kochs funnel much more money trying to sway elections than soros, yet soros is the bad guy.

i wonder if i would be found innocent if i appointed an investigative committee to investigate me like christy did? i mean, if scientists are on the dole and report only what the gov wants, why not an investigative committee?

either way, good on you for feeding the conservative mindset, when all the non-conservative threads disappear for some strange reason.

remember, "deny ignorance", even tho studies show low education and i.q. lead to conservative mindsets. "Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found." www.livescience.com... obviously this was done by highly educated liberals trying to indoctrinate you.

p.s. this was not written for the op. not my site, so threads can disappear "under review" at the whim of the owners and their employees. so be it. just happy to be here.

s&f

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The democratic creed: We are right, you are wrong and we will do anything including lying, cheating and stealing to get what we want. You are nothing but a means to our ends. You are the masses, we are the elite. You are ignorant, we are intelligent. You are the child, we are the parent. Get used to it!

While I am well aware the republicans are just as bad at times, they don't currently hold the majority and the White House. They are the underdog. God we need a third party. But it would likely go corrupt within their first term also.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

All Republicans and Democrats need to be removed immediately!! Replace them with HONEST citizen statesmen who love America more than they love power and money. Men and women who have sweat on their brow and calluses on their hands instead of crooks with a law degree and a huge bank account.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Coruption runs deep in politics, regardless of party affiliation. I'd be interested to know how many politicians have been indicted over the past 20 years, along with a break down of party. I'd be surprized if one party had a substantial lead over the other. Sad, really. The both suck.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

Don't forget the Republican Party too.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

That's not only the dems. Obviously that's been American politics as a whole. The GOP are doing the same thing and less then half the country wants what there selling!

Everything you said is a right wing talking point with no basis in fact. Anyone independent knows that.
edit on 1-4-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

beezzer

ArtemisE
reply to post by beezzer

Yee isn't nearly in the office that bush/Cheney was. Nor is yee the architect of the gun control as Cheney was an architect of the Iraq war. It really is apples and oranges.... And very crazy logic. Because one prolife advocate had an abortion then the prolife movement must be false. What was the republican who's made his mistress have 2 abortions? That was like last year right? You don't apply that logic to anything else in life or you couldn't work a computer. So why allow the talking heads to hype you up when it comes to the liberal/conservative battle?

I despise both sides.

I don't blanket endorse an ideology and rush to the defense like so many others.

It smacks of intellectual dishonesty and blind partisan party politics.

But continue defending, if you must.

I'm not one to inhibit free speech.

That's disingenuous in the extreme. You consistently bash one side, at least here on ATS. Funny, you are on another dem bashing thread -again. It's ok beezer to admit what your true feelings are. You dislike dems more than conservatives. If not true, you may be bipolar based on the hundreds of anti dem pro conservative posts you make.

CJ

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
There's a whole bunch of corruption in both major political parties in the US. And yes, there has been a spate of Cali. state politicians being investigated, indicted and/or found guilty of corruption. Have you bothered to look at the corruption of Republican governors, i.e. Scott Walker of WI, Chris Christie of NJ, Bob McDonnell (formerly) of VA and Pat McCrory of NC?

McCrory, a Duke Energy employee for 30 years, has done all he could to cover for Duke Energy's environmental crimes; however, this has recently been made public and he and his administration is now the object of a federal probe. I'll leave it as an exercise to google these other Rethuglican gubners and their scandals (hint: Christi has at least two others besides Bridgegate).

Am i trying to deflect criticism from corrupt Democrats or the corrupt Establishment Democratic Party? No. I'm just am trying to alleviate the terrible gas I get when I read some thread here by egregiously biased conservatives who love to whine about how terrible the Democrats are, but fails to acknowledge all the corruption and political shenanigans of the Republicans.

The Republicans, in addition, are trying to suppress the vote across the country with new state laws because they know they can't win elections fairly and squarely. Then there's the fact that a few billionaires are essentially bankrolling the GOP, to wit the Koch brothers and the various PACs and now this Sheldon Adelson primary that was just held in Las Vegas, in which potential GOP presidential candidates have to go and kiss this billionaire's ring and his backside in the hope that he will bankroll their campaigns. If that isn't corruption, I don't know what is. You can say what you want about the Democrats, but they aren't attempting to suppress the vote, and they aren't completely in the pockets of billionaires.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join