Corruption runs deep in the Democratic party

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

I pay so close attention it would likely scare you. I'm not offended in the least. Dismayed, but not offended. I am not Democrat or Republican and have for a great many years refused to support either party. It seems to me that it has been proven ad nauseum that corruption is pervasive across the entire political system. I reiterate my initial complaint: singling out one party over the other gives the impression ( to that majority that think entirely from sound bites) that the other party has the higher moral ground. Nothing could be further from the truth and I believe you know that.

Here is an analogous example: many years ago a small brewing company started an advertising campaign based upon the fact that they sterilized their bottles (it's a classic teaching example in marketing). The fact is, ALL breweries did that but no one had bothered to say it because it was just 'understood' --- or so they thought. People immediately took that to mean that the others DID NOT sterilize their bottles and you can probably figure out the outcome.

Moral of the story... we can either work together AGAINST what has been proven to be a corrupt and self-serving political organized crime syndicate or we can continue to feed the bias to our own detriment.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

ArtemisE

You mean dick Cheney the owner of haiburtan was a politician and giving a trillion dollar reconstruction contract to yourself because of a war you started is pretty corrupt. Thanks man!

Do I need to show how dick Cheney was connected to the bush administration? Oh I'll let you handle that part. Lol

A good example. Chenney connects to Haliburton, thus leaving the entire Iraq war suspect.

Democrats, like Yee (who wanted gun control) later gets busted for gun-running and illegal arms sales.

Thus leaving many of us wondering why so many democrats want gun control.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

Seriously what has anything that you have posted got to do with this thread?
All I'm seeing is a short attention span, and a one track mind.

This is what you should be paying attention to!

The one part of this story that has been totally over looked Is the real question who is outing these guy's and why?

Is it the democrats trying to clean up their party, or is it the republicans trying to create some havoc in the mid-terms.

Some of these investigations have been going on for years. Why are they all coming to a head now? That is the real question
This is not partisan. There are some legitimate questions that need answers.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Diisenchanted

The one part of this story that has been totally over looked Is the real question who is outing these guy's and why?

Is it the democrats trying to clean up their party, or is it the republicans trying to create some havoc in the mid-terms.

Some of these investigations have been going on for years. Why are they all coming to a head now? That is the real question
This is not partisan. There are some legitimate questions that need answers.

Holder is on the outs. If he tried to obfuscate any further, he'd be charged with obstruction of justice.
Obama is in his second term and no longer needs to be protected.
The dems need to clean up their image of scandal and corruption. So they throw a few sacrificial sheep to the wolves and pretend that they are the new "high morality" party.
The dems are on the ropes. The first two years of the Obama administration, there was a dem majority in the senate, house and white house. And the country is in worse shape now than it was 5 years ago. The most corrupt, Pelosi, Reid, Boehner, Cantor, Ryan are protected (yes I added GOP in there as well) and will continue their trail of destroying America.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Hey man I still haven't gotten that fan club invite..... Beautifully said.

I'm a hick so I'm not quite as eloquent as you. :p

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yee isn't nearly in the office that bush/Cheney was. Nor is yee the architect of the gun control as Cheney was an architect of the Iraq war. It really is apples and oranges.... And very crazy logic. Because one prolife advocate had an abortion then the prolife movement must be false. What was the republican who's made his mistress have 2 abortions? That was like last year right? You don't apply that logic to anything else in life or you couldn't work a computer. So why allow the talking heads to hype you up when it comes to the liberal/conservative battle?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

ArtemisE
reply to post by beezzer

Yee isn't nearly in the office that bush/Cheney was. Nor is yee the architect of the gun control as Cheney was an architect of the Iraq war. It really is apples and oranges.... And very crazy logic. Because one prolife advocate had an abortion then the prolife movement must be false. What was the republican who's made his mistress have 2 abortions? That was like last year right? You don't apply that logic to anything else in life or you couldn't work a computer. So why allow the talking heads to hype you up when it comes to the liberal/conservative battle?

I despise both sides.

I don't blanket endorse an ideology and rush to the defense like so many others.

It smacks of intellectual dishonesty and blind partisan party politics.

But continue defending, if you must.

I'm not one to inhibit free speech.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

If that was the intention for this thread is to discuss the "conspiracy theory" of people ousting dems for some nefarious reason. You horribly mislabeled this thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm not not defending the dems. I think our entire political system is corrupt. I attack disinformation. You were attempting to give the GOP the moral high ground. Which is insane!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I believe that this is the kind of thing we would see in the Obama Administration if he ever lived up to his promises of transparency....
Hence the reason that he hasn't lived up to the promises.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

I would like to personally thank you for killing this thread.

The mods have moved this thread to political rivalries so it doesn't even show up in recent posts. Effectively killing it. So congratulations.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

My job here is done.....disinformation squashed.

I wish I could take credit but your title is what sunk you.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

ArtemisE

My job here is done.....disinformation squashed.

I wish I could take credit but your title is what sunk you.

So you're saying that the OP was lying?

And yet previously you stated that you didn't blindly follow a political party ideology.

I'd say MY job here was done as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't blindly follow anyone. I attack disinformation. If he started thread saying barrack Obama is the return of Jesus I would have attacked it too.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't blindly follow anyone. I attack disinformation. If he started thread saying barrack Obama is the return of Jesus I would have attacked it too.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

ArtemisE
reply to post by beezzer

How is the OP lying?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That was a bad comparison on my part.
The OP strongly insinuated that the dems were more corrupt than the GOP. Which was just him twisting the facts to fit his personal ideology. Aka disinformation.

If he had titled it corruption in politics and listed the last 5 cases and those happen to be dems. That's not disinformation . When you go out and find a bunch of dem scandals while skipping over the rep ones just to make a false equivalency it's basically lying

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

ArtemisE
reply to post by beezzer

That was a bad comparison on my part.
The OP strongly insinuated that the dems were more corrupt than the GOP. Which was just him twisting the facts to fit his personal ideology. Aka disinformation.

If he had titled it corruption in politics and listed the last 5 cases and those happen to be dems. That's not disinformation . When you go out and find a bunch of dem scandals while skipping over the rep ones just to make a false equivalency it's basically lying

When you have to go back decades to find comparable issues, then you're reaching and defending.

I stand by my assessment.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

beezzer

ArtemisE

You mean dick Cheney the owner of haiburtan was a politician and giving a trillion dollar reconstruction contract to yourself because of a war you started is pretty corrupt. Thanks man!

Do I need to show how dick Cheney was connected to the bush administration? Oh I'll let you handle that part. Lol

A good example. Chenney connects to Haliburton, thus leaving the entire Iraq war suspect.

Democrats, like Yee (who wanted gun control) later gets busted for gun-running and illegal arms sales.

Thus leaving many of us wondering why so many democrats want gun control.

Because you can charge a higher price for an illegal gun on the black market than you can for a legal one. He was just trying to increase his profit motive. Also what happens every time the Dems say something about gun control? The sale of guns go through the roof it wouldn't surprise me if the gun manufacturers was supporting these Dems through some shell company.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Even by pointing out the pervasive political corruption by both sides is just ideological masturbation.

Partisan politics is big business and the payoff to the military industrial complex is profitable beyond comprehension.

Voting for your particular flavor of criminal will do nothing to change the status quo. It's good to see the ATS circle jerk committee [claiming to be non partisan] in full swing however; that's probably going to change a lot of minds.

As Zappa said..........

Politics is the entertainment arm of the military industrial complex.

And it being just entertainment; I'm happy to be in the position this midterm season to work for the GOP campaigns. Me and my crew can use the money. Even state races spend tons of money on ads and other video presentations. The GOP, finally this year discovered the huge impact social media will play in the upcoming midterms.

the 505crew and olaru12 ain't to proud to profit form the status quo.
edit on 28-3-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join