It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 may have been found by Chinese satelite

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Chinese satellites have spotted 3 pieces of debris in the gulf of Thailand that they believe to be flight MH370.
1 of the pieces is believed to be 80ftX80ft

Chinese say they have found wreckage

Here we go again.

The Chinese say they have spotted the wreckage of the craft not in the Indian or pacific oceans but right were it was meant to be!!!!!

This whole thing is a joke and is fishy as all hell.
The media saturation of this thing is almost total, Its like there has been no other news in the whole world since this happened.

Not much other than this quick vid and I have no doubts the story will change again tomorrow, probably no point even watching the vid really, it all just seems like complete BS to me

EDIT: tyhe link takes you to FB, just click cancel and the vid will come up
edit on 28/3/2014 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
There is just too much junk in the sea. I bet there is stuff from that tsunami in Japan and in other areas floating all over the ocean. Also ships lose storage containers and ships sink occasionally, floating upside down till they finally sink or hit shore.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Another day, another country, another satellite, a different spit of ocean, more debris, and still zero evidence.

This is ridiculous. I saw a report today saying they've spotted over 400 different "debris" pieces between Australia and another country. Why have one of these supposed hundreds of pieces been fished out of the water yet??? I mean i get it's difficult but c'mon. It's as if every country is now announcing every time they see some stray garbage floating around in the ocean.

complete fodder

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think you need to change your link, it leads to a FB page and when I click cancel it then goes to a page with crazy videos.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

With all due respect, does it even matter anymore who found what? Reason I ask, is because everything is changing...every 12 hours it seems.

This is just crazy and no one on the planet seems to have a clue. Not one clue that can be distinguished or focused upon...let alone a theory to be dismissed.

A perplexing situation indeed...I just don't get it. I do feel something though and that "something" is not right. Meaning, "beyond anything that anyone will ever be able to explain", in realistic terms that is.

Just my opinion however. This situation just sucks to no end...so, in return, I'll keep on sucking until something hits my gut.

So sad

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Wow! As odd as it may seem, I had not thought of the Japanese Tsunami debris! That just sent me into overdrive!

The debris could be anything...right?

I just hope it's not from flight MH370

ETA
Over the past couple of years, that Tsunami debris must have circled the planet several times...at least

edit on 3/28/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
That 'gulf of Thailand' story is over 2 weeks old.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

It is very funny that they are unable to trace this aircraft. Yes it looks like they do not want to.

However the game of appearances goes on.

This is not the first time when a civilian flight has got caught up in secret wars.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I was thinking maybe some of it was from the japan tsunami

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker25

No. The stuff from Japan will float eastwards on Pacific currents.

Issue is not floating stuff. Issue is why they don't know where the flight ended up.

We clearly know now that the engine was transmitting to the satellites. It means Boeing knows where the plane went.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

If Boeing knows where the plane went why have they said nothing? Maybe it's an insurance scam? as anything seems possible with this story,all we know is their is no definite proof of debris and no sign of the plane I'm going for a cover up they either shot it down accidentally the Australian military that's why they said they owe it to everyone to do all they can to find it or it's being hidden somewhere for a later date,I don't think it was the pilot it's very easy to blame someone who cannot defend himself.
But until their is something confirmed like a black box or definite debris we can only speculate.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Link takes me to a Facebook page. Facebook as a source is about as reliable as a Malaysian press release.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
www.mirror.co.uk...

Is that what you meant?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

fatpastyhead

Link takes me to a Facebook page. Facebook as a source is about as reliable as a Malaysian press release.

LOL

had to star you coz it made me laugh but no its not a facebook page that the info came from, its CNN or NBC or something like that. Its a short video saying the Chinese dont think it took a left turn and it crashed into the gulf of Thailand.

This was said today and is not 2 weeks old like another poster claimed

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

All I can tell you is that on my phone it starts going to a Malaysian TV website then redirects to Facebook.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

GargIndia
We clearly know now that the engine was transmitting to the satellites. It means Boeing knows where the plane went.

They were Rolls Royce engines, why would Boeing be transmitted data by them?

edit on 28-3-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

fatpastyhead

LOL

had to star you coz it made me laugh but no its not a facebook page that the info came from, its CNN or NBC or something like that. Its a short video saying the Chinese dont think it took a left turn and it crashed into the gulf of Thailand.

This was said today and is not 2 weeks old like another poster claimed

Woke up to this breaking news on CNN, & a few other news channels are reporting on it....TY

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
oops... us Aussies are out looking for it after Thailand's satelite picked up debri.

news source

lol
read earlier report that stated we had found it.... lmao

I love it when I am wrong.

edit on CDT06uFri, 28 Mar 2014 06:32:21 -05003221am86 by Thurisaz because: because I was wrong. lol

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Ill believe they have found it when they actually find it.

The link you provided says they have "a reliable lead" so I wouldnt start counting any chickens just yet

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Ten aircraft and six vessels have been sent to the new search location, which is 1,100 kilometres north-east of the previous search zone.

ref above

bloody hell... how much is this costing the Aussie Taxpayers?

lol

Wow.. everyone seems to be out looking for it, must have some value? Maybe it is now a matter who can brag worldwide etc

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join