It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Texas Spanloader

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

cmdrkeenkid
reply to post by Zaphod58

If these craft were seen over both Amarillo, TX, and Albuquerque, NM, that lines up almost directly with Edwards, Skunk Works at Plant 42, Vandenburg (unlikely), and not too far off the path from Nellis and Creech. If it were some form of optionally manned drone, Creech could be likely. Otherwise I would be hedging my bets on Nellis.

To me it almost looked like an RQ-170, but if it's estimated to be one-third the size of a B-2 that would be way too small.

HA ! HA! It's not an RQ. (waves hand) Forget about it having anything to do with Edwards. Or the skunk works.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Sammamishman

I wouldn't think so either unless he can take photos at night.

I didn't think you could get too close to "that/those" areas anyway to get decent shots with any detail.

Bingo. You can't. So ignore this photo.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by cmdrkeenkid

I have several sources that know exactly what this is. Several very interesting things have been passed on, that will go no further.

Hi. Come, tell to me their names.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

MystikMushroom
I knew the black triangles were real!

All joking aside, could it be some kind of really large UAV bomber?

Yes, yes, that's it. Black triangles ARE real.

What you saw COULD be large UAV bombers. They could be a LOT of things. But that's it, yeah, that's it.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

It's about time you showed up to the party! You just wanted to stir the pot a little, didn't you.
.... Send me a U2U with everything you know.....

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Tell me everything you know and I'll consider it.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
West Texas?

Hmmm....borders NM.

Now why does that ring an ATS thread bell from this forum from not too long ago...

Of course, it's just a coincidence.

Lots & lots of coincidences in that area...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

If it's the one that I'm thinking of, the two are not related. The NM incident was a previously classified UAV, this is a still classified bomber.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

So it IS a bomber ! Sorry that doesn't really mean much to me I do enjoy though sittin here reading what you guys talk about

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Are we talking about the NM crash? When you say previously classified UAV, did the DoD release any info on it?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

It appears to be one yes. Based on the size, and shape of it. But then again, maybe I'm just screwing with you to throw you off.
You will have to wait to find out for sure. It could be an ISR/Strike platform, it could be a bomber, or it could be something else.
Just wait and see.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sammamishman

No, they haven't officially released anything on it that I'm aware of, other than revealing that it exists.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Everyone loves a bit of disinfo ha I hate you so much (in a good way)
:p

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Hey, I have to have a LITTLE fun with you guys.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Cough cough...B3...Cough cough....

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Zaphod58

If it's the one that I'm thinking of, the two are not related. The NM incident was a previously classified UAV, this is a still classified bomber.

If we are talking about the same incident, that was some super UAV. Nothing to get hyper about though.

And if by not related you mean not the same craft I agree with you.

Yeah, yeah - I know...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Oh trust me, if they ever revealed a portion of the stuff about that aircraft, you'd go hyper. It's a pretty amazing UAV.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Fair enough! I was just wondering.

Even if it were a UAV I wouldn't be surprised by the (relatively) tight maneuvering and formation flying. If this craft has been hidden from view, who's to say that the software isn't equally as advanced? On top of that, formation flying and tight maneuvers is possible with the smaller, home-built drones now.

Haha! That was my exact reaction to the same post.

I missed that one... I did a quick search with Google and all I could come with for a drone/UAV crash in NM was a QF-4 crashing at White Sands, causing the closure of the national monument there. Care for a quick fill in?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cmdrkeenkid

They never announced it. It was just a NOTAM that there was a 31 day no fly zone around an area in New Mexico near White Sands. I was allowed to reveal that it was a crash of an aircraft that was unknown.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Does it...uhh...taste like chicken?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join