It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Texas Spanloader

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

There have been a number of leaks of several projects. When found the DIA tends to not have much of a sense of humor about it.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I think thats the point I was trying to make. Leaking a project name is bad enough but doesn't normally lead to much. Now, leaking photo's or planform is just bad eggs all round. And thats exactly what those guys at DIA CIA FBI whatever are there for, and rightly so.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I didn't think you did take drugs I was only joking mate.

RQ-170 pics were released before acknowledgement as The beast of Kandahar.

Unofficial pics of the RQ-170 were released of the aircraft coming up behind a tanker a few weeks ago.

Sometimes pictures of aircraft with things on them that are still classified get posted. A certain member on here knows all too well about that lol a quick phone call and a reminder about an NDA got that taken down.

edit on 30-6-2015 by B2StealthBomber because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: B2StealthBomber

I thought those tanker shots were of a 170?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Haha yeah Zaph just pulled me up on that too.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: B2StealthBomber

I didn't think you did take drugs I was only joking mate.

No probs, I knew it was a joke, I think my reply came across a bit too serious, so my apologies

RQ-170 pics were released before acknowledgement as The beast of Kandahar.

Thats the point I was trying to make. RQ-170 was spotted on operations. What I was trying to say was as far as I know, no super secret aircraft has been leaked by a genuine credible insider with clear photos and/or planform. I think someone did snap a secret aircraft but the authorities got " in touch " with them before photos became public knowledge. Zaphod has covered this before somewhere......So with reference to this topic, we are all just guessing as to what the aircraft is as there is no clear evidence produced so far, and the people in the know are quite rightly keeping shtum

Unofficial pics of the RQ-170 were released of the aircraft coming up behind a tanker a few weeks ago.

Re Bassplayer !!

Sometimes pictures of aircraft with things on them that are still classified get posted. A certain member on here knows all too well about that lol a quick phone call and a reminder about an NDA got that taken down.

Pictures of items on an aircraft are just that. Photos of a pod or lens is just that. No big secret as no details were released from manufacturer. And if it's flying around in daylight in populated areas then they are not too bothered with someone taking a photo.
I did hear about that member but alas, I was not lucky enough to read that thread

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There have been a number of leaks of several projects. When found the DIA tends to not have much of a sense of humor about it.

No, no they get really testy. So does DOE. Really. Testy.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Has any been released regarding this thread that you are aware of ? Are those guys still around

If the post was about the hangie thingie underneath a standard thingie than yes hes still around.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger

Has any been released regarding this thread that you are aware of ? Are those guys still around

If the post was about the hangie thingie underneath a standard thingie than yes hes still around.

Sorry, you have lost me there with that one !!! Nope , I was asking if any secret details have been released on this thread about the Spanloader that shouldn't have been , because if so, they went right over my head and I missed them

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
My bad flu LOL..Seeing the thread is still going strong I doubt anything Top Secret has been revealed yet.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

There's been hundreds of different theories to what it is, if I posted right now what it really is I doubt it would get looked over that much because of all the other stuff posted.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: B2StealthBomber

There's been hundreds of different theories to what it is, if I posted right now what it really is I doubt it would get looked over that much because of all the other stuff posted.

Do you know for certain what it is? I'm not asking you to tell us what it is if it gets anybody in trouble, just wondering.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

If i'm not mistaken.

Everything you need to identify this plane is in this thread.

Isn't it?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

If i'm not mistaken.

Everything you need to identify this plane is in this thread.

Isn't it?

Well if it is, then it's gone right over my head with all the guessing going on. I guess I will have to start afresh with a clear head and try and work it out ( i'm obviously not the sharpest chisel in the toolbox )

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
My guess is if anyone accurately guessed what the Wichita bird was they only guessed part of what it does. Complete base less speculation on my part.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

According to this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everything you need to know to figure it out is here.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Zaphod58

No, no they get really testy. So does DOE. Really. Testy.

Hi Bedlam. Does DOE have any relevance to this thread or are you talking about something else ?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

According to this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everything you need to know to figure it out is here.

You seem to have quoted that before. Am I missing something ?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

DOE has a few areas that would interest them in a new strategic bomber. you know like the nuclear weapons certification. and in Needles for a simi well known drone crash crash they were crawling all over the place but thats another story all together.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ask yourself this, why is it so big. then you have you answer

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join