West Texas Spanloader

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: themadgenius

So they're bringing in 24 Luftwaffe aircraft, on a permanent basis, and are going to fly a deep black project out of the same base, when there are hundreds of other choices?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

So..... .... you're saying the hangers in question can hold 4 average sized fighter jets each? You're right!!!! This is suspicious!

.... or they are designed to hold three or four fighter-jet sized aircraft.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

So..... .... you're saying the hangers in question can hold 4 average sized fighter jets each? You're right!!!! This is suspicious!

.... or they are designed to hold three or four fighter-jet sized aircraft.

I never talked about fighter jets, so I have no idea where you got this from, this makes no sense to me.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So they're bringing in 24 Luftwaffe aircraft, on a permanent basis, and are going to fly a deep black project out of the same base, when there are hundreds of other choices?

Can that be confirmed through a News article or Base annoucement on the 24 Luftwaffe aircraft?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

There's already a Luftwaffe training center as well as a cargo base there. They're closing their Ft Bliss facility and moving them to Holloman. They have aircraft at Holloman all the time. They've been there since 1958.

alert5.com...

It's been in the works from 2011.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Possible UAV,s as well.Maybe get the Brits to have the Taranis there for joint training..

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

copy on the typhoon, other then endo atmospheric hypersonic i would assume everything from now on will be delta-ish or maybe even lenticular.....that would be something wouldn't it.

if i were going to store a secret aircraft i would keep up up further on the west coast at bases where they did bio/chem weapons testing. seems like a good play out of the area denial book. "hey they may be unexploded VX bomblets around...better stay out".

or just keep it on a nice warm island but watch out for that humid air, Guam was little embarrassing/expensive.

themadgenius:

i can promise you that you will find NOTHING on google earth they(us gov) doesn't give it's okay for. why would they hide from overflights and russian sats if said russians or who ever could just go on google earth?

Im all for exploring and looking at stuff and google earth is super cool, i got sucked into it for a hour or so after looking at what you were talking about. but TS is TS for a reason, they wouldn't just black out buildings, the pics wouldn't exist.

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join