It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Texas Spanloader

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

you think its a composites or a alloy? if its a alloy im sure we are 'growing' what they are using

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I was active af before.

And hell we even got some celebraties on this board. Along with some very knowledgable people indeed.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

Clebs you say huh? your all celbs to me

I think we all know what your MOS was

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
IF what I heard is correct, it's an updated design of an old aircraft. A few similarities but not a lot like the -71.

Kingfish configuration SA-2?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

You know I'm not going to go into that much detail.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

a reply to: clay2 baraka

You know I'm not going to go into that much detail.

Fair enough.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Just wanted to add that looking back at CiTrus90's renderings of the drawings various posters have made. I can say he might be one of the coolest members minus the Mods and a select few to join the ATS aviation.

Feel free to load any of the renderings you did for me. I don't want to put them up without permission, cause well, they aren't mine since you made them, so it's not my right. Seriously, if you do, add the funny one. That was genius.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The funny one!? You mean one funnier than this gem?

originally posted by: CiTrus90

It must be posted!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Feel free to load any of the renderings you did for me. I don't want to put them up without permission, cause well, they aren't mine since you made them, so it's not my right. Seriously, if you do, add the funny one. That was genius.

Seconded....would love to see a render of what you saw.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Just gotta get CiTrus90's permission first and then I'll upload, or if he's cool with it he will, a series of renderings he did. I'm happy with them.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yeah, that would be nice to see the renderings of it. Sorry i couldn't have done more for you, I just never get time anymore.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

It's cool sammamishman,

You are still one of my favorite posters here. You were one of the first to reach out and befriend me here in the aviation forums. You were on of the first to show real interest in my sighting other that the mods and MBKennel and Voldemort. I owe a thanks to a lot of the aviation forum members actually.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I wrote you an IM but i'm not sure it got sent correctly, so i'm writing it here too.

About the renderings don't worry at all. I made them, but as far as i'm concerned they are yours 100%, as you're the one that had the sightning and made a great report for it.

If you want to post a new thread with them where you recount the event, or update the old thread you made, be my guest and feel free to use them whenever/wherever you want

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CiTrus90

just for future reference lasers make a 'PEW PEW' noise

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ready for some serious thread drift?

Ok here's CiTrus90's rendering of my first sighting.

Sighting #2

Initial sketches I made from late May 2014

CiTrus90's renderings.

The finalized few.

Initial renderings. Which feel capture the motion of the plasma bloom. Even though the craft is facing backwards.

Thank You again CiTrus90 for the awesome renderings. You work amazingly fast. When asked CiTrus90 how he did it so fast his response was this.

"Because aliens clearly!! "

edit on 25-2-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Forensick

One of the biggest problems with a passenger carrying BWB is making turns. The outboard passengers are in the wings away from the center of rotation so they're going to lean far enough that if you had food on the tray it would slide off.

Food on tray, if it can get to Japan in 2 hours you would only qualify for a bag of chips and bottle of water ;-)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The BWB isn't hypersonic. You'd still need hours to get there.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

But what about the inflight refreshments. Can't spill the bubbly. So I think Zaphs probably right about the pitfalls.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

U.S. airlines would inflict anything on their pax to save gas. I can certainly forsee the poor suckers on the outside in Economy Minus Minus class not ever getting anything other than a squirt from a tube.

Emirates, they'd have gimballed seat sets for gravitational comfort.
edit on 25-2-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

do you think the 4th light was a nuts and bolts type thing or plasma or a combo? its interesting that you said it rejoined with the triangle.

I think the Iranian UFO encounter pilot said his sighting had very similar performance and even a little guy that went out checked him out and then rejoined the mother craft. maybe what he saw was a very early type of what ever this is? Iran and the US were buddy/buddy so maybe we were 'testing'' some stuff out.

it always stuck me odd that the F-4's systems were shut down but his engines and flight control systems kept him flying but all his offensive and defensive stuff went out right when he armed his American made jet/missile.

food for thought I guess. makes more since to me that allot of ufo's are human made stuff. I know if I saw what was in your pictures the alien thing would for SURE run though my mind at least once. the CIA did a good job conditioning all of us to think aliens I guess.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join