It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HHS Administration was well aware of security flaws....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform

As you can see by reading through the document that there were known security issues that were allowed to persist and then were made worse by allowing flawed state exchanges to connect to the national database. Basically anyone who signed up via the exchange gave up everything needed to steal your identity.......will the government provide LifeLock for everyone? What a joke!

Older story covering the same issue 35 states should not have been allowed to connect.
edit on 27-3-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

I have been saying this a lot, even more since the roll out.

Even before the ACA it had become apparent that criminal organizations had just about all of the information needed to steal everyone's identity.

Now that medical records are fully electronic, I believe that the reliability of the social security number system has been completely and indisputably compromised.

The only solution now is to retire the SSN, funny how such an awful law can have such a positive side effect.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If you haven't noticed by now. They are pretty much out of tricks. It's basically become.... Yeah, I said this and it didn't happen so now we are doing this, if you don't like it your racists and if your loud enough about it, we will swat team your house.

Game over brah. Government is bunk and for the first time in years I think people know it and they know people know it. That said, get ready for the clamp down.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

I think a lot of us said it, I know I did as soon as I seen the guy crack the page through the search bar. Unfortunately people seem to not really care about the potential risk they are exposing themselves to.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

greencmp

I have been saying this a lot, even more since the roll out.

Even before the ACA it had become apparent that criminal organizations had just about all of the information needed to steal everyone's identity.

Now that medical records are fully electronic, I believe that the reliability of the social security number system has been completely and indisputably compromised.

The only solution now is to retire the SSN, funny how such an awful law can have such a positive side effect.
In comes the RFI chip. Now they have an excuse to implement it.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

"Lifelock" Security should have been the number one building block
for this program from the beginning.

Everyone knows that.

So....What the hell is exactly going on here?

It would have been up and running full throttle by now if it was an

expansion of Medicare. I guess the Insurance Lobby has something to do with it.

Wouldn't you say?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Well of course they do that is why a single payer plan was not implemented. Now that said I think this was the plan all along the only way they could get a single payer plan was to ensure this one failed......
edit on 28-3-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

top topics

join