It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Find Treatment to Kill Every Kind of Cancer Tumor

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I lived in and out of hospitals with an extreme case of asthma for the first 15 years of my life, then proceeded to start smoking which suddenly , and oddly seemed to lower the extremity of the asthma.

Your study you posted indicating a higher risk for asthmatics who did NOT smoke made me chuckle as I always have theorized that the cigarettes seemed to trigger some other immune response that previously had not been active.

After stopping smoking now for 3 years I am in the best health of my life, even when I WAS smoking I had been getting better and better through nutrition, understanding of my genetics etc.

It may seem out of place, but I believe a large reason why the cures are so hard to find, so difficult to reveal, is that a coverup of genetic manipulation could be uncovered here, cancer is a response to conditions of DNA matrixes that are just not relevant to earth and other gene-pools.

The reason that ALL medicine is necessary at all, even the aging processes are going to be found out soon, and this will create a war far outreaching anything seen yet.

The realization and documented evidence that medicine is a deliberately controlled very slow to reach conclusions of epic proportions is beyond normal rational thinking.

Science itself is expanding far faster than this particular field is allowed to , because of the rigid controls put in place by, certain "bodies" on this planet..

Encouragement itself is nice, but methinks a total revelation as to actually why all of this is happening would be much better.

I hope the establishments are ready to succumb to the revealing.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

There also happens to be a patent for the cure for HIV developed by American scientists.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

hellrex
reply to post by iamhobo

There also happens to be a patent for the cure for HIV developed by American scientists.

That's a lie. Proof, please.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

I AM Legend anyone?

jus sayin

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So... for those of us that are not scientifically inclined, what the hell does this mean?

Can I smoke my ass to my content now? Or do I still have to worry about lung cancer?

What about the super deadly type of cancer, like the one my grandma died of, I think it's ... Pancreatic Cancer, can that be cured, say.. in the next 30 years?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

Yeah I wouldn't go on a carcinogen binge just yet. Stanford is planning on beginning human trials this summer, and even then it's going to be baby steps.

I'm sure there are quite a few hurdles to overcome.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thank you, thank you, thank you for your post on this! I'm contacting Stanford ASAP for info on their clinical trial for my husband who is terminally ill with cancer. I'm on it like stink on poop! Again, I really appreciate this information being posted!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
My experience is that they can "cure" you of cancer once, but if it comes back, you're pretty much done for. Which I guess is fine. We don't need a lot of people living forever.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

FibroKat
Thank you, thank you, thank you for your post on this! I'm contacting Stanford ASAP for info on their clinical trial for my husband who is terminally ill with cancer. I'm on it like stink on poop! Again, I really appreciate this information being posted!

Stanford Clinical Trials Directory (Cancer Conditions)

Hope that helps! Wishing your husband all the best.

Edit: I would assume they probably don't have the CD47 version published in the trial directory yet, so I'd contact them specifically regarding that.

edit on 28-3-2014 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Too bad it's already been discovered in the form of hemp oil.

Does anyone seriously believe they will release the cure ? I cannot remember which comedian jokes about it, but the last thing they cured was polio with all our advances we haven't been able to cure anything since ? Yeah right

From memory the polio cure was released for free too

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

From memory the polio cure was released for free too

There is no cure for polio.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

My experience is that they can "cure" you of cancer once, but if it comes back, you're pretty much done for.

Not my experience. I was first treated with radiotherapy. After 5 years it came back. Chemo cured it (no need for the quotation marks).

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Phage
Not my experience. I was first treated with radiotherapy. After 5 years it came back. Chemo cured it (no need for the quotation marks).

I know of at least five people where that didn't happen. You are an exception in my experience.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

I can only hope that these scientist are right. If this drug turns out to be the cancer killer they're describing it as, it's gonna mean an awful lot to a whole lot of people. I lost my dad two years ago to cancer and it sure would have been nice to have had this around then.

Great find! F&S for the OP!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Perhaps.
Results vary. As I have said, I know I was fortunate.

reoccurance

edit on 3/28/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Why are the articles so old? The original is from 2012.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Phage

My experience is that they can "cure" you of cancer once, but if it comes back, you're pretty much done for.

IMO, you should consider yourself lucky.

8 yrs. ago my father was diagnosed with stage 4 bladder cancer. He underwent Chemo and radiation in an attempt to shrink the tumor so that it could be surgically removed. After 6 mo. of some really harsh chemo coupled with some herbal remedies supplied by my sister, the tumor could no longer be detected and the doctors decided there was no longer the need for surgery. They said the cancer was gone.

6 yrs. later, or 2 yrs ago the cancer came back, but not in his bladder. It came back everywhere else. He now had tumors in his pancreas, liver and lung. After 6 very painful months, it took him.

Personally, I think you can kill cancer in one area with chemo just to have it reappear in other areas with a vengeance.

I only wish this new drug was around then.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Will Obamacare cover this?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Obamacare is not medical insurance but if it makes it through clinical trials there's no reason medical insurance would not cover it.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aphorism

My thinking is since it's approaching the human trials of mid-2014, news agencies are starting to bring it up. Hopefully it stays in the limelight.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join