It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman, Bob Lazar, David Icke the Best and the worst

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

None of your arguments are rooted in reason, they are all based on incredulity and I'm sorry to say, but too much ignorance, and very hypocritical for someone who has his own outrageous claims. This is not meant as an attack. I am just being honest with you.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

Can you name ONE of Ickes arguments that are backed up with PROOF? If these Lizards are powerful enough to be creating our reality, and have ruled us from the start but are afraid to show themselves? Are we afraid to show ourselves to the cattle herd? Do we create a elaborate plot to make the think they are free? NO. We just grab one a butcher it as the mood strikes us. If they are creating reality why not crerate one where we were HAPPY to be there cattle? Oh yeah, that would make sense.

the other thing that makes me disbleive him is his cashing in on EVERY movie fad that comes along, V and the Matrix come to mind.

IMO on the credibilty scale Stanton would rate 80-90% and Icke 1% if that high

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Can you name ONE of Ickes arguments that are backed up with PROOF?

His arguments of elite blood lines is very well researched and documented, and that is proof. However, this is not proof of reptillian aliens, because if it were, we would not be even having this discussion.

If these Lizards are powerful enough to be creating our reality, and have ruled us from the start but are afraid to show themselves? Are we afraid to show ourselves to the cattle herd? Do we create a elaborate plot to make the think they are free? NO. We just grab one a butcher it as the mood strikes us. If they are creating reality why not crerate one where we were HAPPY to be there cattle? Oh yeah, that would make sense.

If they were out in the open and enslaving us, then mankind would rebel, that is the given. However, if we think we are free and not aware of any enslavement agenda, we do not rebel, and gladly go along. This is why society is formed into a hierarchal pyramid structure, where those on the bottom layers are absolutely oblivious to those higher, yet support their agendas unwittingly.

the other thing that makes me disbleive him is his cashing in on EVERY movie fad that comes along, V and the Matrix come to mind.

Yet, V and the Matrix came AFTER his theories and lectures on shape-shifting reptillians. Am I wrong?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

If they were out in the open and enslaving us, then mankind would rebel, that is the given.

But you forget that he says THEY CREATE OUR REALITY, that EVERYTHING is just a holographic illusion and also that they control our minds.

If this is true why bother with the illusion? All they would have to do is create a reality where we were happy to be their slaves, with mind control it wouldn't be hard at all

As for V and the Matrix I think they came out first but I am sure some one will correct me if I am wrong

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

But you forget that he says THEY CREATE OUR REALITY, that EVERYTHING is just a holographic illusion and also that they control our minds.

If I am not mistaken, he has not said this literally - in the same we talk about the matrix of human life, we do not actually physically mean we are plugged into a computerized holographic matrix. It's only a methaphor. What he means is that "they" control our reality by controlling our minds through religion, lies, politics, money, entertainment, so that our individual concept of reality becomes severely distorted from the truth and that we cannot realise the multidimensionality of our being. That is not far from the truth, reptillians or no reptillians.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

That is not far from the truth, reptilians or no reptilians.

Therein lies the problem. ALL of his ideas are based on the reptilians so if you don't buy into this part then what is left?

And you are wrong about the reality thing he DEFIANTLY says that our REALITY is just holographic images

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That's clear, no UFOs, no Aliens. All this UFO and Area 51 stuff is a total deception in order to make people believe that the US has in hands superior technologies. Total BS.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Therein lies the problem. ALL of his ideas are based on the reptilians so if you don't buy into this part then what is left?

No, that is wrong. His main contention is that there is are elite bloodlines that rule the world, and are trying to establish a one world facist government, and that is actually a non-contestable fact, if you research it, because it is well documented.

David Icke has followed these bloodlines to these origins, and found an other worldly connection in the middle east, involving reptillian gods. This actually adds to his credibility, because if he really was fabricating this to make money, he could have widened his target audience by leaving out the Reptillian angle. Not to mention save himself all the slander and ridicule. By telling it as he has found it, in all likiness, he's being honest and is convinced in what he is saying. That gives me confidence in him.

And you are wrong about the reality thing he DEFIANTLY says that our REALITY is just holographic images

Again, he does not mean it literally. What he really means, is that the origin of reality is holographic and a manifestation of consciousness. Otherwise the universe is just multilayered quantum vibrations that form infinite realities. Have you read a book called "the holographic universe"

In short: He is NOT saying we are physically plugged into the reptillians computers of computerized holographic worlds.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
We will just have to agree to disagree on this one I still think he is just a con-artist but you are free to believe as much as you wish

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
We will just have to agree to disagree on this one I still think he is just a con-artist but you are free to believe as much as you wish

Isn't our purpose here is to filter out facts from fiction? By gathering these missing pieces from our filters we are able to assemble our ultimate picture.

Could this be that the government implanted some of the false things into his book so they can trick us? Who knows.

But our best protection from all of this is an open mind with logic.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Or does it make sense that the ruling elite blood lines, belong to the same family, that can be followed back to reptillian gods of the middle east?

You are listening to yourself, as you type this...aren't you? You're speaking of tracing ancestry back to gods for heaven's sake (all puns intended). You're accepting outlandish claims, and you claim I am practicing ignorance of logic?

As for any of my own claims, they are what they are. I didn't post them for people to believe... I could care less. Those with the same experiences can identify, and often sharing them helps each of us understand them a bit better.

Maybe we are all ruled by reptoids, but there simply isn't evidence to show it. Trying to show that anyone living today can be traced back to a Reptiod God of the past, is like trying to prove someone is related to Zeus... I don't care how much "research" you claim to do on it....it just doesn't fly....

mad as a box of frogs

man, that's a new one, hehe....love it!

In short: He is NOT saying we are physically plugged into the reptillians computers of computerized holographic worlds.

I'll take the blue pill thanks....

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I do not believe as of yet, though I am very compelled by his evidence. We should give the credit where it is due, and he's done some remarkable work in exposing the NWO and it's agenda. It is also now virtually proven that there are ET's visiting this planet, and would explain a lot of our history with the gods from the other worlds. So we shoud not be dumbfounded that reptillians have been involved with our society. This man has as much credibility as any ET claimant. Let's cease the narrow-minded process of discriminating against him.

Now, whether there really is a reptillian connection to the NWO, while a possibility, remains unproven and only a theoretical possibility. So, now it is left open to our investigation, and if we are to do that, we need to procure his books and see his research and evidence. That is just the nature of investigation. You need to invest time, effort and monay.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by newkids123

Could this be that the government implanted some of the false things into his book so they can trick us? Who knows.

Let me get this striaght..... The government has put the lizards into his book without him knowing it?

If anything I would suspect that people like Icke were government agents used to discredit people like Stanton. Use them to make serious reshearchers look like whacos

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You are listening to yourself, as you type this...aren't you? You're speaking of tracing ancestry back to gods for heaven's sake (all puns intended). You're accepting outlandish claims, and you claim I am practicing ignorance of logic?

Not, if you are listening to your hypocrisy of believing in aliens, though finding it outlandish that they were the gods of ancient time, even though our ancestors have recorded and depicted them, and which references can be found in sumerian clay tablets, in all religions and folklore of the world, and where explicitly they are called "the gods who from heaven to earth came" and interbred with the natives,and are represented in mortals forms and using technology. Well then?

All you seem to believe in is the Zetans, everyone else is a big joke to you.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I do not believe as of yet, though I am very compelled by his evidence

Evidence? I have seen NO evidence AT ALL. It is impossible to trace bloodlines back that far. Have you seen the Birth certificates for all these thousands of people? Of course not. Could you link us to ANY evidence? It is not evidence just because he says someone is related

We should give the credit where it is due, and he's done some remarkable work in exposing the NWO and it's agenda. It is also now virtually proven that there are ET's visiting this planet, and would explain a lot of our history with the gods from the other worlds.

I do I say is is a talented story teller and con man. I wished I had of thought of it first. Buy the way where is the PROOF aliens have landed on earth MUCH LESS have controlled us through out time?

. This man has as much credibility as any ET claimant. Let's cease the narrow-minded process of discriminating against him.

So not believing EVERYTHING someone tells us is narrow minded? I don't believe in the Bible either and it has a LOT MORE "proof' than Ickes fairy tales

Now, whether there really is a reptillian connection to the NWO, while a possibility, remains unproven and only a theoretical possibility. So, now it is left open to our investigation, and if we are to do that, we need to procure his books and see his research and evidence. That is just the nature of investigation. You need to invest time, effort and monay.

So whither we believe him or not we should all run out and buy his books?

Hardly

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Evidence? I have seen NO evidence AT ALL. It is impossible to trace bloodlines back that far. Have you seen the Birth certificates for all these thousands of people? Of course not. Could you link us to ANY evidence? It is not evidence just because he says someone is related

I wonder why you haven't seen the evidence? Could it be, because you have not read his books? Have you heard of something called a family tree?

I do I say is is a talented story teller and con man. I wished I had of thought of it first. Buy the way where is the PROOF aliens have landed on earth MUCH LESS have controlled us through out time?

If you cannot give credit where it is due, then, it speaks a lot for you as a person. However, this is not about you. This is about our efforts in uncovering the truth of Icke's claims.

So not believing EVERYTHING someone tells us is narrow minded? I don't believe in the Bible either and it has a LOT MORE "proof' than Ickes fairy tales

No ridiculing and slandering someone, because the reality they present does not conform with your own predispositions and opinions, is narrow-minded.

You see, I am not believing in what he is saying, but that does not stop me from me from considering the possibility and wanting to investigate. You cannot investigate with a closed-mind.

So whither we believe him or not we should all run out and buy his books?

Hardly

Lauging something off, or shouting, is not going to change the truth. If you want evidence, you get his books. Sorry, that is just how the system works.
If you are going to continue to laugh at him, slander him, without even educating yourself about what he has to say. Then, you need to listen to some wise words of one man:

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I wonder why you haven't seen the evidence? Could it be, because you have not read his books? Have you heard of something called a family tree?

Yes, and one thing holds true for EVERY family tree. The further back you go, the more and more distorted and less accurate it becomes. Why? Because just because someone shared a surname, and was in the same area, doesn't necessarily mean they were related. Not to mention, as people migrated, they often changed or adapted their names to better fit in, or to hide their ancestry. Any family tree going back more than a dozen generations, is likely completely out of whack....

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yes, and one thing holds true for EVERY family tree. The further back you go, the more and more distorted and less accurate it becomes. Why? Because just because someone shared a surname, and was in the same area, doesn't necessarily mean they were related. Not to mention, as people migrated, they often changed or adapted their names to better fit in, or to hide their ancestry. Any family tree going back more than a dozen generations, is likely completely out of whack....

However, Gazrok, while a family tree can start you of in tracing back the blood lines of a particular family, the rest can be verified with records, and royals families and other powerful aristrocratic families are well documented. It is no secret that the rulers of the world originate from European royal families and government. Icke has just traced this back further to the middle eastern reptillian gods. Now, this assertion I cannot support, and the only way to find out, is to do the obvious -- read his books.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
With enough tracing, almost ANYONE can be connected with Royal family lines... My family and surname is that of minor (very minor) nobility in Wales, and can thus be traced back to the Windsors. Does that make ME a reptillian? Not the last time I checked... Maybe I just never learned how to do the shapechange...??? Dammit, now I'll be practicing all night!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
With enough tracing, almost ANYONE can be connected with Royal family lines... My family and surname is that of minor (very minor) nobility in Wales, and can thus be traced back to the Windsors. Does that make ME a reptillian? Not the last time I checked... Maybe I just never learned how to do the shapechange...??? Dammit, now I'll be practicing all night!!!

I don't think it as simple as that. The family tree in the case of royals, can be verified with historically documented records. It's not just searching for "surnames" However again, this is all speculation. You would have to read his books to know how he has conducted his research(3rd time)

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

No ridiculing and slandering someone, because the reality they present does not conform with your own predispositions and opinions, is narrow-minded.
]

So if some one tries to sell me a book saying the Earth is flat and the sun is just a shiny bird and I don't believe it I AM narrow minded?

The fact that I don't believe the world is a holographic illusion given to us by Zionist Masonic devil worshiping baby eating shape shifting reptiles from outer space who as we speak are disguised as EVERY WORLD LEADER makes me narrow minded?....LOL

That YOU would believe it speaks a lot of YOU as a person. I happen to know for a fact that the reptiles are being controlled by the potato people and would be more than happy to prove it to you for $29.95....LOL

There is a difference between being open minded and being gullible

I have been to his site dozens of times so I don't need to feed the con man I have better things to do with my money

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join