It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We The People...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Hope you all have a good day...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

Well if this isn't the most accurate portrayal of our new government standards, I don't know what is!!

Although this needs flipped around to say "We the government" and then it would be completed....Obama will sign executive order 365,098,999 to get this one passed through today!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The opposite is the way, the life and the truth.

Nice thread. Star and flagged.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It is always nice to know that people can understand TRUTH., best wishes to all the enter the realm..

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So what do you do about that?
The questions is not what you know..the questions: what do you act upon.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Humans are descendent of predators and while historically there seems an effort to sugarcoat that, I mean it seems apparent that we are inherently prone to an opportunistic perspective.

That is how predators succeed in the wild.

To suggest a Lion can lay next to a lamb suggests that the Lion has found another source for protein.

Any thoughts?
edit on 27-3-2014 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I can only speak for me... for me I do what I can to help others, and not harm in obvious ways. I quit supporting things that I know bring harm to me and others. Being as everything we do effects everyone, and yes I do believe that, I modified my behaviour and beliefs. I do not have all the answers for everyone, nor do I claim to. I am making a attempt at raising the awareness that blaming other people, places, things does nothing but create angst. I take responsibility for my thoughts, actions, demeanour.. I do not put myself down because I have faults, and allow others to be themselves. No one is perfect.

I have seen so many things in life, lived through so very much. I blamed everyone for hurting me, in serious ways, but I changed that. I found a way, not to forgive, but to be grateful for everything, and gave up blame and used my past as the lessons that were intended for me. So much of what we live through is history... we wallow in it... which helps nothing.

A huge part of the situations of the world is because of history. We bring it up to justify today's behaviour.. the same is true for crimes, and crimes against humanity. It even applies within the family system. We are stuck in the old ways, but many of us are attempting to change that. The resistance to change is immense. We can all do it, one person at a time, one step at a time. What we have been doing for thousands of years obviously isn't working.

We as individual's, and part of the 'We', must change ourselves. No one can do it for us. It is Us that must do it. Most people think people, places and things would fix us... But that is not the truth. There is not enough money, stuff, whatever in the world to fix us for more than a moment. Our minds deceive us in so many ways, making us believe that things outside us can make us happy.. but that is happy for a moment..

So many unsettled folks on this planet.. something much bigger is going on... I steer from using certain words, because language is limited and puts certain idea's in others heads. I know this though, only certain people, few people, are not afraid to admit, and this includes me, that the problems of this world is not them. It is Us, and We... and I am part of that. I am not saying some people do not antagonize the current issues, I am merely saying that we do not have to feed into that, and the more we take responsibility for our part, the further we will evolve.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

To suggest a Lion can lay next to a lamb suggests that the Lion has found another source for protein.

Any thoughts? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

A cat can lie next to and lick a rat, a dog can snuggle and romp playfully with a cat. I've seen it. I'm not just using a parable.
You are right - if all parties are fed, and feel safe they get along just fine.

By the way, Star and Flag to the OP.
Very significant.

Yours truly,
BWigs.
(lifelong domestic zookeeper and wildlife advocate - and I don't water my lawn)

edit on 3/27/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

kauskau
So what do you do about that?
The questions is not what you know..the questions: what do you act upon.

To serve others as you would yourself.

Unfortunately people serve themselves by self motivation. Selflessness is key. Simply speak the truth and the path become clear and to do that people need to trust others by judging from today's standards Society seemed to fall short of that.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

From my perspective, there are small pockets of those interested in evolving as a group. As well as those that think they are influencing a mass evolution. As well as countering ideas about what mass evolving is. I feel that alignment is needed to facilitate co-creation. In person, this is challenge but doable through shared vulnerability, comittment, etc. Online, there may be too many groups (trolls, and disinfo agents *federal, state, corporate, international, etc.) interested in disruption for various goals.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I want this as my Wallpaper!!!
It reminds me of 10 commandments, only this one is way much better!

Edit Note: Forgot to say: THANK You!!!!

peace
edit on 27-3-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Feel free to use it as wallpaper.. and repost it wherever you may..!!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
We the people want change, but are unwilling to change.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Well said OP. Star and Flag.

-Shady

top topics

join