It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did the ancients know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hello ATSers

So for the past few months I have been interested in the ancient world more than usual and more specifically ancient Egypt. When we learned about the pyramids in school and that they were "tombs" I thought to myself those are weird looking tombs. Just the shape of the inner halls and the way they angle up is just strange. Then I recently watched "pyramid code" on netflix and it seemed to make more sense than what mainstream Egyptologists are saying. That they were in fact they were a form of a generator and the recent door that they sent a camera through shows two metallic prongs sticking out that to me look like a form of battery or they were used to conduct electricity. Anyways with all this evidence how can egyptologists be experts in there field and not see the obvious? What type of technology did they have? What did they know? what do you all think?

Here is a link to the pyramid code website but if you have netflix I highly suggest watching it

www.pyramidcode.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Shepard64
Anyways with all this evidence how can egyptologists be experts in there field and not see the obvious? What type of technology did they have? What did they know? what do you all think?

Because their research leads them to the current contemporary mainstream interpretation of history.

If they found really old copper wire and some ancient documents saying 'we have electric lights' I am sure they would accept it.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shepard64

I watched the entire pyramid code. First off it was a fun watch. It was interesting to hear all the different points of views, but you must take it with extreme caution and do your own research.
Some of the theories were off the wall while others were sort of on target, like how the pyramids weren't tombs, well yea they didn't find any mummies in them, but that doesn't mean they were not built for it.
Thing about archaeology is that it's like solving a crime scene you need to be investigative, and you will have some people who are a little more 'out there' with their ideas, so it's not all wish wash, every little bit helps. Unfortunately in this series it's just mostly that, speculation and such.

I mean there might be forgotten knowledge, who knows, but not to the extent of people harnessing electricity at a level like we have now. I know that a lot of technology was lost when the library of Alexandria was burnt down, and any archaeologist will tell you that it was a substantial amount of knowledge lost that had to be rediscovered later on, such as sophisticated war machines, mathematics and languages lost. So who knows what else these ancient people knew.
edit on 27-3-2014 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

not to mention that the two shafts extending outward from the base of the pyramid, their specific measurements are exact for microwave emissions. one shaft with remnants of hydrochloric acid and the other with remnants of zinc oxide. combine that with the chamber under the pyramid that has all the water erosion. the picture becomes clear that the pyramid itself was a giant power generator using water pulses or some such thing. there's a lot out there about it.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Probably advanced way of storing ki for intent->manifestation purposes. Since they knew about the third eye chakra that is the theme of their spiritual history they probably had some very advanced healing tools (like Reiki). Would not surprise me if the Jews got their idea of Kabbalah from Egypt or at least was influenced by them in creating Kabbalah.

David star. A two dimensional description on 2 three-dimensional pyramids intertwined where one points up and one down representing human seeker striving to reach god and god striving to reach the seeker and when it comes together symbiosis.
edit on 27-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
They knew a lot more than us and a lot more than we give them credit for.

edit on 27-3-2014 by kathat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
the 4 inch shaft and the copper wire, those two observations alone tells me they were not used for tombs. It does not make any sense

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
the great pyramid itself looks like it was a massive wireless power generator for the old world. it's possible that many old civilizations were connected via wireless granite obelisks acting as receivers in other places. so the great pyramid is the main generator powering egypt but also powering places in south america set up to receive power. its essentially tesla technology, pulling electricity from the air. pure, free energy. and now look what our power industries have become... dirty, inefficient, expensive, privatized and de-regulated. what a massive step backwards we've taken... what a shame.... almost time for another great flood or ice-age....

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It seems to me the most amazing parts of AE are ignored.

They didn't have elecricity. Or, i doubt they did. There isn't a massive infrastructure for its use, no matter how you view it.

But what is truly amazing is the ingenuity of what they did, with what they had. Seriously, a man figuring out how to move a 5 ton slab by himself is every bit as wondrous as all the conspiracy theories about AE.

Be amazed at how cunning they were. So cunning that they took technology readily available to an ancient man, and used sheer cunning and problem solving to do something that we, today, swear they had modern technology to achieve.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think 2 things are self evident...

1. The ancients had knowledge of things we are yet to understand and/or discover.

2. We (READ: Archeologists) deal in 'best guess' a lot and tend to stick to socially accepted status quo.

Some of the things the ancients did, including but not limited to the great pyramid, are simply mind boggling! So much so that it is hard to fathom how it was even done with the limitations of humanity given the specific timeframe. I keep an open mind and do not rule out anything, but would love to know exactly haw some of these ancient structures were actually built, and why. And no, I am not talking speculation or best guess stuff here, but detailed information on the specific procedures. I have no doubt ancient man was more intelligent than some give credit, but even then there are limitations. Limitations that seemingly are breached in some situations...

edit on 27-3-2014 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a man managed this over 100 years ago but ask anyone now and they look at you when you ask them about Tesla and say WHO

some of the cloth done in Egypt could only have been done with machine's and the tiny jars could not have been drilled out by hand

gizapower.com...
edit on 27-3-2014 by 999zxcv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
here is another good read for you

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

HomeBrew
2. We (READ: Archeologists) deal in 'best guess' a lot and tend to stick to socially accepted status quo.

No, they (we) simply require proof to change the 'status quo'.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

exactly! similar to tesla technology. same premise. not far fetched at all.

plus any electrical type components wouldnt stand the test of time. thats why only the stones are left for us to see.

who knows what egypt actually looked like during it's hay day.

you cant deny the remnants of hydrochloric acid and zinc oxide, the combination of which produces combustion. just face it folks the conventional view of history is incorrect. the pyramids weren't built using human hands pushing, pulling and rolling. its an impossibility. the great pyramid wasn't a tomb. it was a power generator.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I see the fact that ancient cultures being closer to ground
zero in respect to time as evidence that they had actual knowledge
of a pre diluvian world. Whereby our amnesia in regards to the construction
and use of such buildings is explained absolutely.

We don't know anything about the world before the flood.
So, we can speculate about it's remant's to place them in our
world, in a way that doesn't credit the facts. The fact that
the accepted speculation we find in our history books, lacks
any sense, is the best proof of all.

Tombs.

top topics

join