It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eat poop to Cure Serious C-Diff?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I've heard of the enema technique, but not the oral route.

No cup required, eh? That is a "distasteful" joke

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Or you could eat at the local fast food or greasy spoon eatery... chances are good you'll get plenty of the cook's fecal matter. You could complain and send food back to ensure it.

Though hepatitis and e. coli are likely, too, so maybe sticking with a medically sanctioned, controlled procedure is a better idea.

Don't doggies eat their mommies poop for just this reason? Or was that human babies... or just my unusual childhood?

Okay, I'll go back to third grade now...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chelsdh

glad someone got it
lol

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

If it were two girls and one....um....yeah. gross.

"Rectum? Damn near killed him!!"

Still need to find the punchline to that joke. But on a serious note, those pills are spun down to the healthiest microbes so I'm sure they are much safer than just "eating poo" and probably taste diff....well just forget about it.

Recycling urine has it's benefits and I'm sure fecal matter does as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Ozone therapy will cure it

All strains of bacteria need to live in an anaerobic enviroment so when you increase the oxygen level in the body the organisms die,

you can also use Hydrogen Peroxide food grade 30% or 35% this is just Ozone added to water an easier way to get it into your body

You can also use Vitamin C which creates Hydrogen Peroxide inside your body do not use ascorbic acid as this is the laboratory version and not as effective as getting it from your diet remember that Vit C is inhibited by Zinc and Pectin and I think Iron also prevents the uptake of it so make sure you take it when you first get up and don't eat for a couple of hours.

People will start to realise that the majority of doctors are just there to make money and not care for there patients anymore.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Many animals eat their poo all the time. They don't read books, they do it on instinct just like animals eating certain grasses to medicate themselves when they are sick. I am not surprised that there are medical benefits to this.

No, Op I don't think you went too far. It's interesting science.

Bon Appetite.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I was wondering...

Would fecal transplant be an option for ebola victims?

Here's a recent article(propaganda piece) about microbiome.
edit on 28-10-2014 by PraiseTheHighestOne because: (potential propaganda piece)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join