It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theoretical what if ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Probably in wrong area .. if so apologies its after 0200 here and after several glasses of my latest batch of home brewed sake along with a rather interesting discussion with a friend from china ..

What would be the result if every country in the world applied to become u.s. states ? the americans would no longer have anyone left to invade .. or would the u.s government deny the applications in order to keep the mass murder for profit going around the world ?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Well they would have access to all the worlds oil and correct me if I'm wrong but that's all they really care about.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Expat888
Probably in wrong area .. if so apologies its after 0200 here and after several glasses of my latest batch of home brewed sake along with a rather interesting discussion with a friend from china ..

What would be the result if every country in the world applied to become u.s. states ? the americans would no longer have anyone left to invade .. or would the u.s government deny the applications in order to keep the mass murder for profit going around the world ?

Have some more sake. You're not ripped enough.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

It would be difficult to justify their huge defense and black OPS budget wouldn't it!?

Theoretically, not much would change because states have a level of autonomy anyway. There is no official language or religion. Other than screwed up health care and making it harder to exploit third world workers (bad for corporations) maybe it would be a much better world.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

or would the u.s government deny the applications in order to keep the mass murder for profit going around the world ?

Uggghhhhh

C'mon... at least bring a serious question to the table. Sorry buddy, I think you've had too much Sake.

Do you honestly think that the US goes to war just to murder people? Do you think we're really that sadistic? Look, I get that people make money from wars. There are some pretty greedy bastards out there and evil minded at that. But, even though I believe our gvt is messed up beyond repair, I really don't believe that we kill people just for the sake of blood and money. That's jumping far too deep down that rabbit hole, don't ya think?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

They killed Kennedy for less.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

But we don't know who really did it. We can speculate all day, but we have no real proof to say definitively that So and So did it and for what reason. Let's face it. That mystery will never be solved. For all we know.. It could have really been the russians and oswald, no matter how far off it seems. We were not there and it happened all that long ago. Few people know the truth and they aren't talking. Even if they do on their own deathbed, if it don't come from papa bush himself, we will never know.

new topics

top topics

join