It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What if an ET walked up to you and started talken to you? what would you say and how would you react.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Do u see wut i see
What if an ET walked up to you and started talken to you? what would you say and how would you react.

Iknow i posted it but i would like to answer it.....
..... i would be frightened of what it would do next. i would say hello my name is _____ _ ________ __ i live in(where ever i live) and say whats your name where do you live how did you get here? thats what i would prob. say

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
in such a hypothetical situation ..

I would ask his/her purpose, then introduce myself.
Then I would ask a series of questions....

what is the name of your species
does your species have religeon
does your species have rules
Have you been visiting here long/ How long have you known of us
Where are you from.... whats it called
I would explain the current situations on earth, and ask for input
I would ask if theres anything he/she thinks would be beneficial to my knowledge.

Thats about it I suppose....

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hello Do u see wut i see.

Im an alien.

Well I wonder what know.-lol

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I would say! OH my gosh! then i would say what are you doing here?
then ask some questions like how many of you are there, ect...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
in such a hypothetical situation ..

I would ask his/her purpose, then introduce myself.
Then I would ask a series of questions....

what is the name of your species
does your species have religeon
does your species have rules
Have you been visiting here long/ How long have you known of us
Where are you from.... whats it called
I would explain the current situations on earth, and ask for input
I would ask if theres anything he/she thinks would be beneficial to my knowledge.

Thats about it I suppose....

yeah me to, i would ask thoughs questions but i wouldn't say to much about planet earth and where i live because they might be bad and they might be acting nice to get that information so they know what will happen in attack.

[edit on 25-11-2004 by MacKiller]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Check this out... the little red button allows you to edit your posts.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
In all honestly, I would say

"Get me the hell out of here"

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'd take a long hard look at him, to infer where he might stay safety and restfully, without hassles.

I'd encourage him to talk. I'd judge his use of language. I'd look at his gestures. I'd intuit what he wanted or need due to the fact that he approached me.

I might not say anything for a while, just nod and keep him talking.

I'd look at his clothing to infer whether or not he is comfortable or in some pain; hunger or fatigue.

And after all this, I'd say, "And--uh--what are you hoping to find now?" And I'd shut up again and see what he says.

If he knew no English, it would take a while--utilizing only pantomime--to figure out all these things.

I'd feel very sorry for him; humans are very predatory and they can be very cruel to someone who is different from themselves.

I would want to know whether he is alone or not; so I would be looking for a cue from him that he is expecting someone else to show up. If he keeps looking around, I'm outta there, no more questions asked.

Sometimes it's hard to tell who's the predator and who's the predatee.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
I'd take a long hard look at him, to infer where he might stay safety and restfully, without hassles.

I'd encourage him to talk. I'd judge his use of language. I'd look at his gestures. I'd intuit what he wanted or need due to the fact that he approached me.

I might not say anything for a while, just nod and keep him talking.

I'd look at his clothing to infer whether or not he is comfortable or in some pain; hunger or fatigue.

And after all this, I'd say, "And--uh--what are you hoping to find now?" And I'd shut up again and see what he says.

If he knew no English, it would take a while--utilizing only pantomime--to figure out all these things.

I'd feel very sorry for him; humans are very predatory and they can be very cruel to someone who is different from themselves.

I would want to know whether he is alone or not; so I would be looking for a cue from him that he is expecting someone else to show up. If he keeps looking around, I'm outta there, no more questions asked.

Sometimes it's hard to tell who's the predator and who's the predatee.

ok......
MOD EDIT: As already asked, please add more info in your replies.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

yeah me to, i would ask thoughs questions but i wouldn't say to much about planet earth and where i live because they might be bad and they might be acting nice to get that information so they know what will happen in attack.

Your forgetting, you can't get any worse than here.... or have a more evil people than us.

[edit on 25/11/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Questions that should be asked

Friend or Foe
What is their purpose doing here
What is their weakness
Meaning of life and creation

Reasons I think they are not even close to the point of being friendly
I would literally think spiritually and fight them with my will like all the Zulu Shaman did in the past.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
"Greetings, I am fellzoor from the planet, hey...what is that, why does it say 'louisville' don't hold it like that i can't see it proper"
THWACK!

No, seriously, I would ask it lots of questions, assuming I didn't have to go somewhere to get a new pair of pants.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Depending on what species it was I would ask it different qeustions, Depending on what it looked like I might ask it if it was single.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I would ask basic questions like above, then ask if it was any good at BFV, CS Source, and can it lend me some money.

Then ask if it wanted to go down the pub.

I would just ask questions and talk to it, as they are most probably superior, so telling it to beat it might be a bad idea. Plus if I got agressive it might blank my memory.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If it was grey or reptilian i'd be scared since grey/reptilian sihtings involve missing time/implants but if it was anything else id ask the basic questions posted above

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

What if an ET walked up to you and started talken to you? what would you say and how would you react

There's nothing interesting about my anus.
Humans are poisonous to ingest.
What'll you take in trade for that there flyin' saucer?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I firstly would make sure I have my digital camera on me.
Then perhaps do the formal introductions.
Ask him why he's come here?
Where is your space sphip?
Can I get some pics of you and it? (close ups)
Then I would run to my computer and post to ATS.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'd ask for an autograph!

top topics

join