It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH 370 Investigation and MSM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
After three weeks my opinion is...
The disapperance of MH 370 is tragic.
The investigation is a cluster #%@& .
The MSM coverage and the constant parade of experts is a joke.

How would YOU best discribe the information presented to the public ?
Don't hold back or sugar coat it say what you really think !

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

OLD HIPPY DUDE
How would YOU best discribe the information presented to the public ?

They don't know s*** - they just try and act as if they do; so to avoid losing ratings.

As simple as that.

edit on 27-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE
[mo

All they care about is ratings but I find it hard to believe there ratings are going up from this especially with the over coverage. Maybe there trying to direct the attention away from something else...hmmmmm

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The investigation has been a crock from the beginning, if they are now saying that they have classified information that they cant release to the public that means they have had it from day one. Like security video from the airport...they are keeping something hidden and what is the reason? I hope that someone leaks enough information that they will have to come clean.
It reminds me of the way fukushima was handled in a way. And the MSM is just making things worse, they just want people to watch, they are hounding the families asking things that just make them feel worse,acting like they care about these people but really dont give a rats a$$ ......just answer my questions so I can get good ratings then get out so I can get on to the next story..

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
When you controll what a person reads, watches, and hears. You pretty much controll that persons train of thought. Stauration of info at it's finest.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Worthless at best. Deleterious at worst. Either way, there is no reason to pay attention to it.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I think it's disgusting that WHOEVER is behind this feels it's ok to play games with human beings. This whole entire event has been a pile of BS from the start.
I don't know if anyone else noticed this..... When the plane was missing for 3 or 4 days, CNN was announcing it looked like the plane had crashed while the other networks weren't. I thought that was odd. It was also crystal clear that they knew more information before they went public with it. The media made themselves look pretty bad!
Sad sad event!

new topics

top topics

join