It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titanfall cheaters forced to play with each other

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

benrl

SaturnFX

greencmp
Whew! Kind of a relief to talk about something that isn't a precursor to the destruction of humanity for once!

Sadly your wrong. The illuminati is using these games, cheats or not, to train young minds into accepting their role in the destruction of humanity!

(ATS requires spin into doom..thanks for reminding us why we are here)

LoL, Okay Ill play.

So Ive been playing infamous SS, and in it there is a really detailed Spray paint mini game.

Where it basically walks you through roughly so, how to do graffiti art sorta Like Bansky.

Now Im not artistic in the least, but playing through that, and seeing the basic skills laid out on how to do it, got me thinking.

OH MY GOD, I went to Home depot and bought a bunch of spray cans...

GAMES ARE TURNING ME INTO A VANDAL!

But seriously, Im working on templates to try and do something on a blank wall now in my Computer room, Maybe the Imperial logo.

Something I would of never done before this Graffiti sim tainted me.

Actually, games can be inspirational, motivational, and can teach ya a thing or two if they did their research.
Mass Effect games for instance has taught a bunch of people about transhumanism. Games like Total War has taught Americans Geography, history, and ancient military units (not to mention political structures of the times involved).
I think gaming could be a great venue for teaching a number of subjects. I would like a lot more realism in games that can relay real life skills picked up.
Would be great if the next tycoon type game required you to do your taxes at the beginning of a new year, with an actual standardized tax form at that.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

SaturnFX

Would be great if the next tycoon type game required you to do your taxes at the beginning of a new year, with an actual standardized tax form at that.

And that game would of accomplished giving kids most tangible life skills than most public education...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

And that game would of accomplished giving kids most tangible life skills than most public education...

or indoctrinate them into the corrupt system we live in

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
reply to post by benrl

Your going to be indoctrinated. be it through learning taxes, or learning the court system for not learning the first.

Best to learn the bit that keeps you out of the system the most...which is simple compliance.

Go be braveheart in other areas.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
reply to post by benrl

You mean just like public education does now?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Yes unfortunately.

But this is a little off topic

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It seems that non-cheaters can end up on the cheaters servers if they invite someone who does cheat to a game

"If you're a non-cheater and invite a cheater friend into a party, you will be stuck playing against cheaters. If you stop inviting your cheater friend, you will once again get to play with the non-cheater population," Respawn stated. "You do not get permanently tainted just by playing with a cheater--you are only banned for cheating if you are actually cheating."

www.gameskinny.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Games can do ALOT of good, refer to my thread about using VR to combat PTSD and this article:
Gamers Are Pwning PTSD

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I didn't think there was a way to cheat with Titanfall, unless its PC ig.
I think its brilliant to pool those cheaters together.

I remember the good ole Halo 2 days when modded xbox's could have you busting Neo moves Matrix style and flying warthogs.
Its pretty hard to cheat on a console though, me thinks...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join