It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here. Good article needed to post on flight 370

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I replied to a thread and got called out cause some guy believes im on the inside from not posting an intro message. Not sure how the forum let me reply but it did. Ive been a long time reader of ATS and decided that I needed to join simply because i would like to start inputing my theroies or stories that have yet to hit MSM. Why was my first post about flight 370? Well it has captured my imagination and many others to where ive read and tried to find any info on the subject. I finally came across an article that debunks the conspiracy theroies and provides a motive based on facts. Its the one article i feels closed the most holes and gave a practicle explanation as to whats going on. So take off the tin hat and nobody is coming to get you.

Here is that article on flight 370.

sofrep.com...

I did not write or have any involvement in this article besides sharing this news.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamix

Welcome, and all you need to post a thread is to put up 20 posts yourself. You can do those anywhere, and it shouldn't take you long if you have stuff to say. And don't be discouraged by someone criticizing you for commenting and giving your thoughts on anything here. Good luck, and I look forward to your threads and ideas.

(p.s. there is no policy that you have to post an intro thread, you were misled...which you will never be again on ATS hhahahahahahahahha huh?)
edit on 27-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Welcome Dynamix. I read your full post on 370,and it truly was an excellent post for a new member. This being a conspiracy forum you can understand the skepticism and scrutiny of your post I'm sure. I myself found it fascinating and truly the best hypothesis I have read so far. So thank you for becoming a member to share that with us. Hope you stick around.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamix

I am partially through reading the linked information and stumbled on something that bothered me.

"Conspiracy theories about a bomb going off and obliterating the plane so that all the ELBs are destroyed doesn’t account for the amount of explosives needed and their placement to hit them all at the same time. Musta been the same crew that packed 10,000 tons of explosives and ran a couple of thousand miles of det cord up and down the Twin Towers without anyone noticing anything."

I think the chances of a bomb taking this plane out and leaving us with this mess are unlikely. Where I get bothered is the mention of explosives in the Twin Towers. I don't know what to believe about explosives in the Towers but there is reason to suspect it as a possibility. To dismiss that possibility the way the article writer had done seems ignorant in many way. To use that to help discredit "conspiracy" theorists makes me question this guys intelligence and integrity. I kinda have the impression that he may have been trying to discredit 9/11 truthers more than debunk the plane bomb in that incident. Not all truthers believe the same events took place but we are bunched up in that category.
edit on 27-3-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamix

Welcome, If I had not called you out as you say....someone else certainly would have. Peace OYM1262

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamix

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride.

Des

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

openyourmind1262
reply to post by Dynamix

Welcome, If I had not called you out as you say....someone else certainly would have. Peace OYM1262

Yes, calling out a one-poster noob with an avatar like that, not intimidating at all. "Count to three and draw, noob!" I wonder if he's coming back, but the good ones do. (and if you read this, when you come back, bring cake!)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dynamix

I am also new here, dont let people getcha down! Keep on truckin!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dynamix

Everyone wants to join (Wow! What a neet place!)and post away without reading those rules and T's and C's you agreed to when you joined. Yes, there are a few.

20 posts to any threads you like, and then you can post ideas, threads and ask questions like youre doing.

Still, its a private members only posting site. Its easy, its great and the best of its kind around. Welcome aboard..

Oh...we do have cake and pie...but ran out of cookies. Can you brind some the next time u post? Peace! MS

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: spl ck agn

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dynamix

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dynamix

Excellent article and welcome aboard !

top topics

join