It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarm on Hill over Russian troop buildup, as NATO general briefs lawmakers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Starcrossd
has anyone else noticed that EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD. quickly dissolves into an Anti-American rant on here?? We are blamed for getting involved and then when we don't we are blamed for not doing anything. Seriously people. Americans are humans just like you. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR GOVERNMENT AND THE COUNTRY- please keep that in mind all you haters.

Have you also noticed that the poor Ukrainian people are being ignored and laughed at because the anti west brigade is mislabelling them Americans also

"The power of conspiracy's"

And the failure of the education systems in those parts of the world Is also to blame here i guess

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
lol what Russian troop buildup?

RT, March 28 2014 - West ignores results of int’l missions that found no troop build-up near Ukraine borders – Moscow

Apparently the international observers that went looking for this troop buildup did not find it, and this includes Ukrainian observers.

Don't believe all the rhetoric you hear, especially when it's coming from Obama or the head of NATO.
edit on 29-3-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

If there were no soldiers, how would they do it? If none of us went to work or payed our taxes, how would they do it? If we weren't too afraid of upsetting our personal security to take extreme action, what politician would be brave enough to enact these policies?

We have been brain-washed into thinking we can do nothing. We have been convinced that the only way to effect change is through state sanctioned channels. Guess what, we are the man power of this evil machine, whether you like it or not. Our only excuse is our own stupidity, cowardice, and greed. I think when all is said and done, the rest of the world won't think it was a very good excuse.
edit on 29-3-2014 by renegadeloser because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2014 by renegadeloser because: typo's

edit on 29-3-2014 by renegadeloser because: more typo's

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by renegadeloser

Let me add to this. I don't think that somehow Russia is the lesser of two evils. If Russia were to start a serious push west into Europe, using overt military force, I would even consider enlisting. Though I might enlist with the french or germans if I could .

I also don't endorse violent action against "the government". It will only lead to bloodshed, and an even more tyrannical regime.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by renegadeloser

Obama wouldnt stop putin even if he knocked on the WH doors &
Used it as his command post lol

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The crisis in Crimea Will Not trigger WW3. The real potential for military confrontation would occur only in the event Russia attacked invaded an EU or NATO alliance member. WW3 break-out is much more likely in the Middle East, or North-South Korea.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

TechniXcality
reply to post by Mamatus

I can't stand you russian sympathizers. The moves putin has made are acts of aggression, an illegal occupation that looks like it will continue to grow. These are the moves of a desperate mad man Putin needs a war to boost his economy. These times are very reminiscent of ww2. I hope not, but if it comes to that, i hope the west plants a big flag in moscow after the soviets defeat. no more 38th parallel bs go all the way and solve this problem once and for all.

I think you are wrong.
most of us are here to DENY ignorance, not to support it.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Show me the pictures of this so called build up because the last I knew was that the west were using old news footage from years ago and then saying these images were taken in the Ukraine when in fact they had been taken in central Russia.

Don't get me wrong I hope Russia is ready to kick some ass over the invasion of the Ukraine by western backed radicals who are now arguing with themselves but with public sector wages being cut by 65% and 50 pension cuts I don't think it will be long before the whole place goes up in smoke and that's with or without the help of Russia and banker puppets in the west.

Lets see some satellite images at least and not just ear say from news reporters that are not even on the ground

Did I tell you that gas prices are also going up 50% in the Ukraine if you can get it after the pipes have been blown up.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VirusGuard

RT, March 31 2014 - Russian Duma denounces Black Sea Fleet deal with Ukraine

Russia is going to stop paying Ukraine roughly $700 million every year for Black Sea Fleet's presence in Crimea. Ukrainian government is crying that Russia would have to move the fleet elsewhere if they stop paying. Like that's going to happen

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
As the U.S.A. is the world's one and only economic and military Super Power, it comes with the territory. Those who are jealous of this reality have their own motivations and agenda I would suppose. Let them rant all they want - after all, free speech makes us stronger.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

rickynews
As the U.S.A. is the world's one and only economic and military Super Power, it comes with the territory. Those who are jealous of this reality have their own motivations and agenda I would suppose. Let them rant all they want - after all, free speech makes us stronger.

Yeah , and goat herder's with sticks and stones handed you ,your ass on a plate.For more than ten years! Ra Ra Ra Rambo.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

You are right and you are wrong. If the US had wanted to they could have killed every single living thing in that country and they could not have done a single thing to stop it.

That being said I am against that war for many reasons but it does not change this simple fact I stated above.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Nato should keep their nose out. Russia doesn't want to be part of the NWO that's their choice.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Nato should keep their nose out. Russia doesn't want to be part of the NWO that's their choice.

Russia is ruled by an Oligarchy just like every other country. Do the people of Russia hold the power or do there masters. If the people held the power they would have a free press don't ya think.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yet Another jealous anti-American rant.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join