It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarm on Hill over Russian troop buildup, as NATO general briefs lawmakers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

kathat

Rosinitiate

kathat
Yet nobody raised much alarms when America started building bases outside America and invading other soverign countries terratories.

I honestly want to see Russia, Iran et al start setting up bases next to America.
I honestly want to see BRICs nations setup their own payment platform to bypass SWIFT.

And honestly, I won't shed a tear if a dirty bomb goes off in America. The only fear is America's retilation dragging the rest of us into it.

Tired of hearing yanks cry 9/11 sympathy in my ears, Ive become deaf to their rants kinda like a car alarm going off in the street, nobody gives a damn about em.

edit on 27-3-2014 by kathat because: (no reason given)

Ouch, that hurts my feelings. I love you too.
*sighs in America*

Yer own fault. Can you please keep your president at home, he costs us too much when he visits. We don't want him here. I would have thought the lack of handshakes and applause would hit home, obviously it will take more obvious measures to get the point across.

You are so right! It is absolutely ATS member Rosinitiate's fault that Obama goes on international visits!

/sarcasm

Use your brain, blaming the common American for anything the government does is ridiculous, they tell us which 2 idiots we get the privilege to choose from, and both idiots work for the same financiers.

To say you don't care if 15 million people get nuked (dirty bomb in Manhattan) doesn't help the situation globally. Take your hatred for the system away from your hatred for the individual, and more constructive dialog can come about.

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

ElohimJD

kathat

Rosinitiate

kathat
Yet nobody raised much alarms when America started building bases outside America and invading other soverign countries terratories.

I honestly want to see Russia, Iran et al start setting up bases next to America.I honestly want to see BRICs nations setup their own payment platform to bypass SWIFT.

And honestly, I won't shed a tear if a dirty bomb goes off in America. The only fear is America's retilation dragging the rest of us into it.

Tired of hearing yanks cry 9/11 sympathy in my ears, Ive become deaf to their rants kinda like a car alarm going off in the street, nobody gives a damn about em.

Ouch, that hurts my feelings. I love you too.
*sighs in America*

Yer own fault. Can you please keep your president at home, he costs us too much when he visits. We don't want him here. I would have thought the lack of handshakes and applause would hit home, obviously it will take more obvious measures to get the point across.

You are so right! It is absolutely ATS member Rosinitiate's fault that Obama goes on international visits!

/sarcasm

Use your brain, blaming the common American for anything the government does is ridiculous, they tell us which 2 idiots we get the privilege to choose from, and both idiots work for the same financiers.

To say you don't care if 15 million people get nuked (dirty bomb in Manhattan) doesn't help the situation globally. Take your hatred for the system away from your hatred for the individual, and more constructive dialog can come about.

God Bless,

15 million, would make a good start, down payment on the millions killed over the past decades.

Why is killings and bombs in America any more shocking than bombs and killings in any other country?

Funny how if its in America et al. It is less acceptable than in somebody elses back yard.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kathat

Many Americans have voiced their opinions against our government when they do bomb other countries but hey continue wishing death on people.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by kathat

Many Americans have voiced their opinions against our government when they do bomb other countries but hey continue wishing death on people.

And yet the bombings continue to this day.

Not to mention depleted uranium all over the map.

I have no sympathy for the soliders et al. that get sick during their tour of duty, serves them right, they shouldn't be there doing the things they do.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

kathat

I live in the West, but I sure am not your ally, just as you are not mine.

History has proven, y'all cannot be trusted. Sooner rather than later, you will have no more friends, look at all the media with Obama and cronies et al, nobody is applauding his speechs or wanting to shake his hands. I sure don't. If he came up to me with his cheshire grin and hand shake, I would say no thanks, I just washed them. Go home.

Your post history has proven you are incapable of separating your hatred of a government's choices from your hatred of its citizenry.

This proves your logic cannot be trusted, as it is defined as prejudiced, discriminatory and stereotypical driven.

All the citizenry of the USA are guilty of is existing in a world beyond their control, same for the citizenry of all nations.

In the game of thrones (governmental change) you win or you die. Only those willing to play the game can change the outcome, and only 1 that attempts can win.

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kathat

So how is it the citizens fault?

Also can you answer my other question, where are you from?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

ElohimJD

kathat

I live in the West, but I sure am not your ally, just as you are not mine.

History has proven, y'all cannot be trusted. Sooner rather than later, you will have no more friends, look at all the media with Obama and cronies et al, nobody is applauding his speechs or wanting to shake his hands. I sure don't. If he came up to me with his cheshire grin and hand shake, I would say no thanks, I just washed them. Go home.

Your post history has proven you are incapable of separating your hatred of a government's choices from your hatred of its citizenry.

This proves your logic cannot be trusted, as it is defined as prejudiced, discriminatory and stereotypical driven.

All the citizenry of the USA are guilty of is existing in a world beyond their control, same for the citizenry of all nations.

In the game of thrones (governmental change) you win or you die. Only those willing to play the game can change the outcome, and only 1 that attempts can win.

God Bless,

The same can be said of American's hatred of Russia and Korea and China.

Can you also stop blessing me enforcing your religious views onto other posters.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by kathat

So how is it the citizens fault?

Also can you answer my other question, where are you from?

The citizens PAID for it, funded them by raisind funds via groups.

I have no obligation to tell you where I am just as you dont have to tell me anything about you, I honestly don't care about a stranger on the internet.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kathat

Okay then

God bless,

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

kathat

15 million, would make a good start, down payment on the millions killed over the past decades.

Why is killings and bombs in America any more shocking than bombs and killings in any other country?

Funny how if its in America et al. It is less acceptable than in somebody elses back yard.

Why are you assuming the citizenry of the USA (or myself in particular) supports or desires the wars chosen by our Government to execute.

Killing and bombs are not ok anywhere on Earth, in my opinion. This is the point I am making; you judge all Americans according to your judgement of their leadership.

Murder is NOT ACCEPTABLE ANYWHERE! Judge me on MY thoughts.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kathat

I don't hate Russians, Koreans, or Chinese people...

You assume much of Americans,and your assumptions are wrong.

But you are entitled to your opinions.

I just won't read them anymore.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kathat

quit being a chicken ___. and tell us where you live. or is it you can't prove that the "yanks" funded terrorist in your country. or could it be your from a country that attacked someone and got spanked for it and have a grudge now.

come on what is it put up or shut up.

edit on 27-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kathat

Hey Kathat, this is one of those classic ATS moments where I have to weigh the value of my account against what I want to say to you. I will say that the opinion you just shared about 15 million being a good start? Not so "normal" of an opinion.

Most of us Yanks are not happy about what is going on in other countries and quite honestly I have heard about enough of you. It is times like this I wish we had a collective ban button as you come off sounding like a psychopath.

Peace and rainbows (added just for Springer)
edit on 27-3-2014 by Mamatus because: added

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

kathat

The same can be said of American's hatred of Russia and Korea and China.

Can you also stop blessing me enforcing your religious views onto other posters.

I do not hate Russia, or Korea or China.

Judge me on my thoughts.

Also it is God that blesses. I do not have that power, and I doubt my religious views are forcing themselves upon your mind.

God Bless all mankind including Kathat!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Brinksmanship and diplomacy, now we will see who blinks, I am afraid that the little man who likes to overcompensate by baring his chest, shooting tigers and all of those things that make for good legends is showing the world his true intentions and that is to bring back the Warsaw pact and expand the borders of Russia, and I at this point I do not see him blinking.

Once this expansion involves a Nato member, it is a no brainer.

We all should know what that means, nations are about to be re carved and borders redrawn, we are seeing right before our eyes what generally does take place before a major armed conflict, and sorry, in my estimation this is not reversible, the war that many of us thought was only in dreams and movies is possibly about to happen very shortly.

Basically how things are right now, it is going to take one event to set the wheels in motion to full scale armed conflict, the question is, what will that event be ?

That is just my own opinion I could be wrong though, I definitely do not want World War.

Right now you can say all you want about Obama, his only choice not to look weak is to make a military move, but that is not going to happen, unless there is some other event that triggers it.

So the question is , do you want war now or later? it is going down either way.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

ElohimJD

kathat

Why are you assuming the citizenry of the USA (or myself in particular) supports or desires the wars chosen by our Government to execute.

Killing and bombs are not ok anywhere on Earth, in my opinion. This is the point I am making; you judge all Americans according to your judgement of their leadership.

Murder is NOT ACCEPTABLE ANYWHERE! Judge me on MY thoughts.

Murder is not acceptable anywhere, except for the United States death penalty of course, isn't that one of those little special cases?

I find it hard that america would object to Egypt punishing over 500 people to death, considering they do the same thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kathat

Kathat, we all know that you are responsible for the millions of people killed by muslim car bombs.
You are also the one that has starved billions of people through out Africa. You are also the one that caused
Turkey's currency to bottom out and singularly caused the billions and billions of dollars in oil revenue to the Middle Eastern countries. Also, if it weren't for you, we wouldn't have all this global warming and Goliath sized carbon foot prints around the world. Why do you keep raising taxes and hoarding all the trillions and trillions of dollars. And you are the one responsible for ........... /sarcasm off
kathat. really?!

I have to wonder if your the same being that gets banned every other week, only to re-sprout like a stubborn weed in the cracks of the side walk.
edit on V222014Thursdaypm31America/ChicagoThu, 27 Mar 2014 13:22:05 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

kathat

Murder is not acceptable anywhere, except for the United States death penalty of course.

Murder and Execution are two different things.

Murder takes the life of an innocent. Execution takes the life of a murderer (so innocents can live).

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

ElohimJD

kathat

Murder is not acceptable anywhere, except for the United States death penalty of course.

Murder and Execution are two different things.

Murder takes the life of an innocent. Execution takes the life of a murderer (so innocents can live).

Ahh yes, eye for an eye, aka, Sharia law.

I suppose you could call that post-emptive defence.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kathat

You have something better to offer?

I am all ears.

So lets hear it then, what would YOU like to see happen?
Although, oh thats right....

Never mind, you want dirty bombs dropped on the US and millions of us to die!
I almost forgot....

Carry on.
edit on 27-3-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join